Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced 21:01 - Oct 17 with 19633 viewsSwansTrust

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced for Thursday, 20th October

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/17/supporters-trust-members-forum/

www.swanstrust.co.uk

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:52 - Oct 20 with 2364 viewsmonmouth

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:43 - Oct 20 by NeathJack

I understand the sentiment and the attempt at arm twisting by public statement, but I honestly fail to see how anything these people do can be taken in good faith. I'm actually failing to see anything but the nuclear option....and if the sellers and buyers can be sued for fraud on the minority, just do it, get out with the cash and leave them to it. Refer under company law for any criminal sanction.

Maintain external public scrutiny and comment with the money, plus being ready for a rainy day if it all goes tits up.

Obviously a few massive ifs in there, but I really can't see how any working relationship can possibly be developed or maintained given the indelible historyof the actions to date.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:52 - Oct 20 with 2365 viewsexiledclaseboy

"Money cannot buy peace of mind. It cannot heal ruptured relationships or build meaning into a life that has none".

Jenkins, Dineen and the rest of the criminal traitors should ponder that. How to piss all over a legacy.

Poll: Tory leader

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:53 - Oct 20 with 2356 views3swan

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:51 - Oct 20 by Darran

I've just read the Trust statement during half time in the theatre and I feel physically sick.

Shocking stuff truly horrendous.

At least with Petty it was in the open from the start.
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:55 - Oct 20 with 2323 viewsWarwickHunt

No wonder Jenkins is f*cking off to Marbella...
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:55 - Oct 20 with 2321 viewsmax936

This all makes Jenkins OBE an absolute massive joke, I really hope the Trust takes this all the way and the lot end up in court, all the Red Tops on Fleet Street need to print Phils address in the morning, whether the can legally do so though I'm notsure.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:57 - Oct 20 with 2252 viewsWatchman

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:37 - Oct 20 by pembsjack

I had been delaying joining the trust, mainly due to the lack of information about this deal. However after reading that statement i immediately signed up, and need to apologise to the trust for doubting them!
Feel sick reading how the previous and new owners have treat the trust and fans. Any optimism I had has gone, it looks like there is going to be a bumpy ride ahead. This trust is part of the club and vital for the future.

In the trust we trust!

they have to get the wording/detail right this is no longer a small fry outfit this is mega money

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:59 - Oct 20 with 2198 viewspembsjack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:57 - Oct 20 by Watchman

they have to get the wording/detail right this is no longer a small fry outfit this is mega money

i agree, grateful to see how much work has already been done so far.
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:00 - Oct 20 with 2196 viewsdobjack2

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:52 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

"Money cannot buy peace of mind. It cannot heal ruptured relationships or build meaning into a life that has none".

Jenkins, Dineen and the rest of the criminal traitors should ponder that. How to piss all over a legacy.

As they can pi$$ all over it with champagne do they care?
Login to get fewer ads

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:02 - Oct 20 with 2154 viewsmax936

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:55 - Oct 20 by WarwickHunt

No wonder Jenkins is f*cking off to Marbella...

He'll prosper there with the rest of the crooks, until he crosses one of them
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 22:31]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:02 - Oct 20 with 2130 viewsNeathJack

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/20/swansea-city-supporters-trust-r
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:05 - Oct 20 with 2070 viewspembsjack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:02 - Oct 20 by NeathJack

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/20/swansea-city-supporters-trust-r

In that Guardian article:
"Jenkins, asked about the trust’s complaints, declined to talk about them, saying: “In the best interests of the club, delicate issues should be discussed in-house and around a table, in the right way, not in public and in the media.”
Is he taking the piss??
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:08 - Oct 20 with 2028 viewsjacabertawe

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:05 - Oct 20 by pembsjack

"Jenkins, asked about the trust’s complaints, declined to talk about them, saying: “In the best interests of the club, delicate issues should be discussed in-house and around a table, in the right way, not in public and in the media.”
Is he taking the piss??

You beat me to it, the pile of unprincipled s..t.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:10 - Oct 20 with 1979 viewsWatchman

Is he taking the piss??

they want the fight and are looking for one

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:11 - Oct 20 with 1947 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is he taking the piss??

Huw's obviously been polishing his brass neck.

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:14 - Oct 20 with 1894 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:11 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

Huw's obviously been polishing his brass neck.

Dear Huey

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:23 - Oct 20 with 1751 viewsWingstandwood

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:14 - Oct 20 by JACKMANANDBOY

Dear Huey

Yeah.... Huey, Morgan, Katzen (the U.S deal broker/middleman?), John Van Zweden, Dineen etc f#ck off get the f#ck out of my club and city!

Argus!

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:23 - Oct 20 with 1751 viewsepaul

Gobsmacked after reading that, although by the shenanigans of the last 6 months its hardly surprising. HJ et al need to f*ck off sharpish, pure greed taken over their filthy lives

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:25 - Oct 20 with 1735 viewsWarwickHunt

Is he taking the piss??

On a f*cking grand scale.

He's been doing it for a while now...
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:26 - Oct 20 with 1709 viewsexiledclaseboy

Leigh Dineen still describes himself on Twitter as "Vice Chairman of Swansea City Football Club." Is this still the case or is it another lie?

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:27 - Oct 20 with 1695 viewspembsjack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:25 - Oct 20 by WarwickHunt

On a f*cking grand scale.

He's been doing it for a while now...

He's got some nerve to act the way he has so far and remain at the club also.
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:27 - Oct 20 with 1690 viewsSwanzay

Ive just got back from the forum, and would just like to say a thank to the Trust for all the hard work that has been going on behind the scenes in recent month.

Tonight was certainly an eye opener. Lets bare in mind though that the new owner have only been here 3 months, but the action of the selling board members disgusts me.

For the Trust to ask the sellers to bestow the Trust 5% of shares, which would have only cost them about £40,000 and for them to totally ignore the request is shameful. Especially when you factor in the Mel sold back his 5% at lesser value.

The Chinese consortium wanted to invest in the city as well as the club, but the pigs wanted their bigger trough.
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:28 - Oct 20 with 1664 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:26 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

Leigh Dineen still describes himself on Twitter as "Vice Chairman of Swansea City Football Club." Is this still the case or is it another lie?

ECB - we've been on these forums for years, never have I felt so apoplectic.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:31 - Oct 20 with 1625 viewsWarwickHunt

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:27 - Oct 20 by pembsjack

He's got some nerve to act the way he has so far and remain at the club also.

Incredibly, some people wanted him to continue as CEO/DoF or whatever the fûck he's been stealing a living at for the last couple of years...

Better the cûnt you know. Or something...
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:32 - Oct 20 with 1602 viewsNeathJack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:26 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

It seems he still is.

http://www.swanseacity.net/club/whos_who/
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:32 - Oct 20 with 1591 viewsJango

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:27 - Oct 20 by Swanzay

Ive just got back from the forum, and would just like to say a thank to the Trust for all the hard work that has been going on behind the scenes in recent month.

Tonight was certainly an eye opener. Lets bare in mind though that the new owner have only been here 3 months, but the action of the selling board members disgusts me.

For the Trust to ask the sellers to bestow the Trust 5% of shares, which would have only cost them about £40,000 and for them to totally ignore the request is shameful. Especially when you factor in the Mel sold back his 5% at lesser value.

The Chinese consortium wanted to invest in the city as well as the club, but the pigs wanted their bigger trough.

I don't feel any hate towards the Americans. I feel pure hatred towards the scum who sold us down the river tho. They should be banished from the club for good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024