Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced 21:01 - Oct 17 with 19646 viewsSwansTrust

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced for Thursday, 20th October

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/17/supporters-trust-members-forum/

www.swanstrust.co.uk

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:33 - Oct 20 with 2233 viewsexiledclaseboy

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:28 - Oct 20 by JACKMANANDBOY

ECB - we've been on these forums for years, never have I felt so apoplectic.

It's mostly what I expected to find out from tonight to be honest, although to see the detail confirmed in such graphic detail is horrible. I'm more dejected than angry.

Poll: Tory leader

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:34 - Oct 20 with 2218 viewswaynekerr55

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:31 - Oct 20 by WarwickHunt

Incredibly, some people wanted him to continue as CEO/DoF or whatever the fûck he's been stealing a living at for the last couple of years...

Better the cûnt you know. Or something...

"Dougie and Xmastree declined to comment"

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:38 - Oct 20 with 2147 viewsmorningstar

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:31 - Oct 20 by WarwickHunt

Incredibly, some people wanted him to continue as CEO/DoF or whatever the fûck he's been stealing a living at for the last couple of years...

Better the cûnt you know. Or something...

I was one of them War, I hope i wake up tomorrow to see he has resigned. I've known him since we 13/14 yr olds. We used to go to every game together home and away. I'm so gutted you wouldn't believe it.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:38 - Oct 20 with 2147 viewsGeoffThom

Oh well back to the 3 div it is then ,because this isn't going to workout 😟
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:41 - Oct 20 with 2094 viewsdobjack2

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:05 - Oct 20 by pembsjack

In that Guardian article:
"Jenkins, asked about the trust’s complaints, declined to talk about them, saying: “In the best interests of the club, delicate issues should be discussed in-house and around a table, in the right way, not in public and in the media.”
Is he taking the piss??

As in everything the chairman says there's a kernel of truth and a ton of omission. Of course everything should have been discussed around the table starting with their intended share sale.
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:42 - Oct 20 with 2071 viewsWingstandwood

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:32 - Oct 20 by Jango

I don't feel any hate towards the Americans. I feel pure hatred towards the scum who sold us down the river tho. They should be banished from the club for good.

Some are still directors...... but the likes of John Van Zweden and Katzen whom are not? Should never be allowed to gain access/entry to SCFC directors box along with other clubs more 'exclusive' areas at away games also.

ALL perks and privileges, entry passes and direct contact with SCFC staff/players should be withdrawn with immediate effect.

Argus!

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:42 - Oct 20 with 2048 viewslonglostjack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:41 - Oct 20 by dobjack2

As in everything the chairman says there's a kernel of truth and a ton of omission. Of course everything should have been discussed around the table starting with their intended share sale.

You couldn't make it up. Unbelievable hypocrisy.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:50 - Oct 20 with 1949 viewstomdickharry

Saddest day in the history of our great club.
Login to get fewer ads

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:53 - Oct 20 with 1906 viewsLandore_Jack

Two points from me:

1. Legal action must be taken against all of the selling shareholders.
2. The Trust must NEVER sell it's shares.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 21:56]

#backtojack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:56 - Oct 20 with 1859 viewsskippyjack

Shock of the week.. people in charge have a power trip..

The most disappointing thing about that.. They were unwilling to have talks with people who were willing to invest in the city.

They lack brains to be millionaires to influence the power they think they have.

This boils down to one thing..

they're unwilling to come to terms with their homosexual tendencies.. Morgan, Jenkins, Dineen.. They lack a pair of c*ck and bollocks.. it's evident they're a bit on the nonce side.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:57 - Oct 20 with 1832 viewswaynekerr55

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:53 - Oct 20 by Landore_Jack

Two points from me:

Point 1 - definitely
Point 2 - maybe, unless the cash can be used to safeguard the clubs' future

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:59 - Oct 20 with 1797 viewsLandore_Jack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:57 - Oct 20 by waynekerr55

Point 1 - definitely

What if we become the next Bolton Wanderers with over £200m in debt?
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 21:59]

#backtojack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:00 - Oct 20 with 1776 viewswaynekerr55

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:59 - Oct 20 by Landore_Jack

What if we become the next Bolton Wanderers with over £200m in debt?
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 21:59]

If we do, we do.

At least we'll have huge cash sums to keep the business relatively liquid

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:00 - Oct 20 with 1767 viewsmonmouth

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:53 - Oct 20 by Landore_Jack

Two points from me:

Why (2)? Isn't it 100% clear they will be diluted out of existence next year anyway?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:01 - Oct 20 with 1757 viewsJango

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:57 - Oct 20 by waynekerr55

Point 1 - definitely

Selling maybe the only sensible option. I'm not sure how much each share is worth but say £20million would be a decent safety net in the event of the worst happening
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:02 - Oct 20 with 1716 viewsLoyal

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:00 - Oct 20 by dobjack2

As they can pi$$ all over it with champagne do they care?

If you are doing a five stretch for fraud they will.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:02 - Oct 20 with 1716 viewsUxbridge

Must admit I'm glad all that is finally out. Been a very frustrating few months. Very heartening to see the online reaction. Fingers crossed we will see progress.

I'm off for a large drink!!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:03 - Oct 20 with 1694 viewsAngelRangelQS

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:02 - Oct 20 by Uxbridge

Must admit I'm glad all that is finally out. Been a very frustrating few months. Very heartening to see the online reaction. Fingers crossed we will see progress.

I'm off for a large drink!!

You deserve it mate
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:04 - Oct 20 with 1682 viewsLandore_Jack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:01 - Oct 20 by Jango

Selling maybe the only sensible option. I'm not sure how much each share is worth but say £20million would be a decent safety net in the event of the worst happening

Like Phil said, if we sold the shares for £25m that would be relatively small compared to a huge debt. Look at Cardiff and Bolton. £25m wouldn't scratch their surface.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 22:18]

#backtojack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:05 - Oct 20 with 1673 viewsA_Fans_Dad

A copy of Phil's statement should be handed out to every Fan through the doors/turnstyles on Saturday.
Along with a form to join the trust.
I will be joining and signing up for my Son & Grandson as well.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 22:05]
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:06 - Oct 20 with 1664 viewsmonmouth

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:03 - Oct 20 by AngelRangelQS

You deserve it mate

Absolutely.

Actually social media might probably be the best form of attack here,rather than traditional stadium/physical action approaches.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:31 - Oct 20 with 1515 viewsOldjack

Question , Were the yanks aware of the trust being stabbed in the back and the implications that may hold? if they were that makes them as bad as Huw and co ,YUK!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:33 - Oct 20 with 1489 viewsmax936

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:05 - Oct 20 by pembsjack

In that Guardian article:
"Jenkins, asked about the trust’s complaints, declined to talk about them, saying: “In the best interests of the club, delicate issues should be discussed in-house and around a table, in the right way, not in public and in the media.”
Is he taking the piss??

The prick is in denial either that or a total thick tw@t, probably the latter though on reflection.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:35 - Oct 20 with 1470 viewsUxbridge

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:06 - Oct 20 by monmouth

Absolutely.

Actually social media might probably be the best form of attack here,rather than traditional stadium/physical action approaches.

At least when it comes to the yanks, we're not at that stage yet. They have an Out. Up to them if they take it. I hope they do.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:35 - Oct 20 with 1467 viewsmorningstar

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:31 - Oct 20 by Oldjack

Question , Were the yanks aware of the trust being stabbed in the back and the implications that may hold? if they were that makes them as bad as Huw and co ,YUK!

Of course they were! The trust are just holding the moral high ground and doing their best to be as diplomatic as they can be. Until.....whatever else happens.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024