Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread 11:44 - Oct 19 with 32013 viewsjackharris

Venue: Liberty stadium, Swansea
Saturday 22nd October 2016
Kick Off: 3pm

Proud To Be A Swan!
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 13:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 21:40 - Oct 20 with 3292 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

This game is likely to be overtaken by a protest I'm afraid.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 23:00 - Oct 20 with 3214 viewsbonymine

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 21:40 - Oct 20 by JACKMANANDBOY

'You greedy b*stards, get out of our Club.....'

Sing up one and all.

STID. Together Stronger

💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 23:48 - Oct 20 with 3180 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 23:00 - Oct 20 by bonymine

'You greedy b*stards, get out of our Club.....'

Sing up one and all.

STID. Together Stronger

💪💪💪

Inside the stadium during a league match is the absolute worst time imaginable to sing such things. If we were comfortably mid table and this was April then maybe.

However the club will be in a far worse standing should we be relegated and protesting during matches will only increase the liklihood of that scenario.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 02:51 - Oct 21 with 3110 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 23:48 - Oct 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Inside the stadium during a league match is the absolute worst time imaginable to sing such things. If we were comfortably mid table and this was April then maybe.

However the club will be in a far worse standing should we be relegated and protesting during matches will only increase the liklihood of that scenario.

So, how did your revolution turn out?

#lvgisgod

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 06:30 - Oct 21 with 3073 viewssotonswan

So just to confirm, the dress code for this game is Ra-Ra skirt, pom-poms and balaclava?

We are the NORTH BANK POPULAR FRONT ! (in no way affiliated to those splitters the North Bank Alliance.) WWG1WGA

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 10:38 - Oct 21 with 2946 viewssherpajacob

I will be supporting the team fighting for a vital 3 points.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 12:19 - Oct 21 with 2875 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 10:38 - Oct 21 by sherpajacob

And me, big game tomorrow.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 18:09 - Oct 21 with 2641 viewsHighjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 10:38 - Oct 21 by sherpajacob

Didn't know you were a Watford fan.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 18:14 - Oct 21 with 2637 viewsRevJames

The absolute priority is to allow fans and players to honour the memory of those who lost their lives in the Aberfan disaster
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 18:53 - Oct 21 with 2577 viewsGlyn1

The referee is Paul Tierney who doesn't seem to get many matches. He's only refereed us once in the Premier League when we were at home to West Brom and won 3-0. Subsequently he was the referee in an FA Cup match away to Tranmere Rovers which we won 2-6. Consequently, I like this guy!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 19:27 - Oct 21 with 2534 viewsOldjack

If by any chance i bump into any of those back stabbers, they'll be getting a piece of my mind ,it won't be pleasant rest assured

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 20:26 - Oct 21 with 2465 viewsdcd14

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 19:27 - Oct 21 by Oldjack

If by any chance i bump into any of those back stabbers, they'll be getting a piece of my mind ,it won't be pleasant rest assured

Quite a few changes for tomorrows game.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 20:31 - Oct 21 with 2453 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 20:26 - Oct 21 by dcd14

Quite a few changes for tomorrows game.

Good. I was worried he'd give Taylor, Ki and Fernando another roll.

You do mean them don't you?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 20:32 - Oct 21 with 2448 viewsdcd14

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 20:31 - Oct 21 by monmouth

Good. I was worried he'd give Taylor, Ki and Fernando another roll.

You do mean them don't you?

I've been told that Ki is starting.

Mawson is making his debut alongside VDH.

Kingsley back at LB.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 20:51 - Oct 21 with 2422 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 20:32 - Oct 21 by dcd14

I've been told that Ki is starting.

Mawson is making his debut alongside VDH.

Kingsley back at LB.

I can actually live with all of that. Give Ki the chance he gave Taylor and Fernandez to show him something or to make a clown of himself. Corky out? or Leon?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 21 with 1979 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 21:40 - Oct 20 by JACKMANANDBOY

The Trust has specifically requested that doesn't happen and we just get behind the team. Or Phil did, but I suppose that's the same thing.
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:48 - Oct 21 with 1965 viewsinspector

win 2-1
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 21:48]
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 21:54 - Oct 21 with 1953 viewsmonmouth

I have a feeling we'll win comfortably tomorrow.

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 21:56 - Oct 21 with 1952 viewsdcd14

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 20:51 - Oct 21 by monmouth

I can actually live with all of that. Give Ki the chance he gave Taylor and Fernandez to show him something or to make a clown of himself. Corky out? or Leon?

Cork.

Fab
Kingsley VDH Mawson Naughton
Britton Ki
Barrow Siggy Routs
Borja
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 00:15 - Oct 22 with 1829 viewsTummer_from_Texas

More confirmation that Watford will be missing Success tomorrow.

http://pulse.ng/sports/football/watford-success-injured-ighalo-to-start-against-
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 0:16]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 00:21 - Oct 22 with 1819 viewsairedale

Be interesting to see what happens re wingers and full backs selection. Midfield is anyone's business too. Can't wait to see what this guy does. He's obviously his own man, but what remains to be seen Is whether he cuts the mustard, initially, on picking the right menu..
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 00:30 - Oct 22 with 1808 viewsmajorraglan

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 21:54 - Oct 21 by monmouth

I have a feeling we'll win comfortably tomorrow.

Les hope so, I have a feeling things may get a bit ugly if the points aren't forthcoming soon. As knowledge of what has happened over the last 12 months spreads, if it starts to go Pete Tong I wouldn't be surprised if the fans started turning against Huw Jenkins and the others.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 0:31]
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 01:59 - Oct 22 with 1766 viewsGriffting

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 21:56 - Oct 21 by dcd14

Cork.

Fab
Kingsley VDH Mawson Naughton
Britton Ki
Barrow Siggy Routs
Borja

Leroy been slung as well?? That would be interesting.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 03:45 - Oct 22 with 1727 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 01:59 - Oct 22 by Griffting

Leroy been slung as well?? That would be interesting.

He's part of the problem. Strolling back after each attack. Cork is absolutely useless at breaking up attacks so we need all the bodies in midfield we can. We can't afford to carry lazy players like Fer.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 04:26 - Oct 22 with 1720 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 00:15 - Oct 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

More confirmation that Watford will be missing Success tomorrow.

http://pulse.ng/sports/football/watford-success-injured-ighalo-to-start-against-
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 0:16]

No success for Watford means failure then.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024