Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread 11:44 - Oct 19 with 32014 viewsjackharris

Venue: Liberty stadium, Swansea
Saturday 22nd October 2016
Kick Off: 3pm

Proud To Be A Swan!
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 13:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 04:31 - Oct 22 with 2089 viewsSwansNZ

What's the normal (flash?) streams like these days?
Just in case I wake up at 3am. Bloody game not on Tv until 6pm here - a 13 hour delay.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 08:23 - Oct 22 with 2009 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 04:31 - Oct 22 by SwansNZ

Just in case I wake up at 3am. Bloody game not on Tv until 6pm here - a 13 hour delay.

I find them fine on pc if you're not bothered about hd or big screen which I'm not. Goatdee or cricfree I tend to use. Been meaning to look at this streamtvbox thing that paul and others use but haven't got around to it.

3D for me today though. I'm back onthe rails now, so we bloody need this result. 100% focus on that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 08:29 - Oct 22 with 2000 viewsChrisSCFC

Come on lads let's have the 3 points today f*ck everything else.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 08:38 - Oct 22 with 1991 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 08:23 - Oct 22 by monmouth

I find them fine on pc if you're not bothered about hd or big screen which I'm not. Goatdee or cricfree I tend to use. Been meaning to look at this streamtvbox thing that paul and others use but haven't got around to it.

3D for me today though. I'm back onthe rails now, so we bloody need this result. 100% focus on that.

Ta

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 09:00 - Oct 22 with 1968 viewsJohnw102

Lawro's prediction
Swansea were decent in last week's win at Arsenal and played well in patches, although their better stuff came when the game had already gone away from them.

How come we were not given te three points for this "WIN" ? Lawro is never wrong!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 09:06 - Oct 22 with 1961 viewsswan88

Very interesting team selection for today, some big changes!

The atmosphere will be key today, let's get behind the team and make sure we get the three points!
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 09:08 - Oct 22 with 1958 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 03:45 - Oct 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He's part of the problem. Strolling back after each attack. Cork is absolutely useless at breaking up attacks so we need all the bodies in midfield we can. We can't afford to carry lazy players like Fer.

So drop our top scorer and play somebody who can't tackle and doesn't track back (Ki).
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 09:22 - Oct 22 with 1925 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 09:08 - Oct 22 by Whiterockin

So drop our top scorer and play somebody who can't tackle and doesn't track back (Ki).

Aye, but if he comes on at 65 minutes he might even last the whole game.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 09:35 - Oct 22 with 1903 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 00:30 - Oct 22 by majorraglan

Les hope so, I have a feeling things may get a bit ugly if the points aren't forthcoming soon. As knowledge of what has happened over the last 12 months spreads, if it starts to go Pete Tong I wouldn't be surprised if the fans started turning against Huw Jenkins and the others.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 0:31]

I thought things would have turned ugly after today's game if it went wrong. Not so now as the Trust Statement has diverted attention from concerns about Bob's appointment to the actions of our grabbing shareholders. I suspect he now has a few more games. No success after that and things will be at the critical stage.
On today's game I think we have to be cute. Watford are experts at disrupting and slowing the game down thereby looking to hit is on the break.
To keep attacking and wearing ourselves out as we did against Hull could easily end up with a similar result.
We have to be patient, keep our shape and be decisive in our attacks when the opportunity's arise.
It won't be pretty but we have enough to do it.
This is not a must win game but getting some points on the board is essential to give us something to build on.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 09:38 - Oct 22 with 1890 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 09:35 - Oct 22 by Private_Partz

I thought things would have turned ugly after today's game if it went wrong. Not so now as the Trust Statement has diverted attention from concerns about Bob's appointment to the actions of our grabbing shareholders. I suspect he now has a few more games. No success after that and things will be at the critical stage.
On today's game I think we have to be cute. Watford are experts at disrupting and slowing the game down thereby looking to hit is on the break.
To keep attacking and wearing ourselves out as we did against Hull could easily end up with a similar result.
We have to be patient, keep our shape and be decisive in our attacks when the opportunity's arise.
It won't be pretty but we have enough to do it.
This is not a must win game but getting some points on the board is essential to give us something to build on.

We're due an early bit of luck. The failure to get that turned the Hull game. If we do go ahead in this one and don't win, we deserve the flak.

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 10:00 - Oct 22 with 1854 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 04:31 - Oct 22 by SwansNZ

http://cricfree.sc/football-live-stream

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 10:07 - Oct 22 with 1833 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 04:26 - Oct 22 by SwansNZ

No success for Watford means failure then.

All success is failure, and failure is no success at all.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 10:49 - Oct 22 with 1763 viewsswan88

The question will be if the new players introduced to the team today can handle the pressure of a game like this. Bob obviously thinks they're up to it so let's hope so.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 10:52 - Oct 22 with 1755 viewsIAN05

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 10:49 - Oct 22 by swan88

The question will be if the new players introduced to the team today can handle the pressure of a game like this. Bob obviously thinks they're up to it so let's hope so.

Mawson, Fulton ??
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 10:54 - Oct 22 with 1743 viewsswan88

Mawson, VDH
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 10:55 - Oct 22 with 1738 viewsIAN05

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 10:54 - Oct 22 by swan88

Mawson, VDH

Nice. Any surprises in midfield ?
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 10:55 - Oct 22 with 1736 viewsLord_Bony

Just leaving,first game of the season for me at the lib....2.1 Swans

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 11:33 - Oct 22 with 1652 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Fab

KN. CM. JA. SK

WR. JC. LB. MB.

GS

BORJA (2)

2-0 Swans

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 11:45 - Oct 22 with 1632 viewsGriffting

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 03:45 - Oct 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He's part of the problem. Strolling back after each attack. Cork is absolutely useless at breaking up attacks so we need all the bodies in midfield we can. We can't afford to carry lazy players like Fer.

I mean, I never actually said it was a good or bad thing. Just that it was interesting.
You make a some sort of a decent point among the criticisms you give Cork and Fer, but that point is completely moot if the managerdecidesto replace them with Ki, who is all those things you've previously mentioned.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 12:59 - Oct 22 with 1489 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 08:23 - Oct 22 by monmouth

You can always send it to the big screen with the right cable.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 13:00 - Oct 22 with 1487 viewsCooperman

Once again the 'calendar gods' haven't fallen in my favour and I won't be there this afternoon.

On the plus side Mrs C insisted that we have a bit of me an her time so she's jettisoned the kids and has organised a weekend up in The Smoke; we're just about to go through the recently reopened Severn Tunnel so Network Rail better have their work sorted.

3 points is essential today as 4 from 9 games is far from ideal. I reckon Coach Bob will have us well drilled with the emphasis on the early goal and the breakdown of the Watford back 9. If we haven't taken the lead by 50 mins or so then it raises the risk of another Hull result.

COYS.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 13:01 - Oct 22 with 1481 viewsAl_Bundy

Most picking Routledge still..!!

Based on what I have no idea !
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 13:04 - Oct 22 with 1464 viewsswanjackal

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 13:01 - Oct 22 by Al_Bundy

Most picking Routledge still..!!

Based on what I have no idea !

Runs around a lot, albeit not as quickly in recent seasons .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 13:04 - Oct 22 with 1464 viewsJack_Meoff

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 10:55 - Oct 22 by Lord_Bony

Just leaving,first game of the season for me at the lib....2.1 Swans

Plastic

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 13:07 - Oct 22 with 1448 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 13:04 - Oct 22 by swanjackal

Runs around a lot, albeit not as quickly in recent seasons .

So does my dog... doesn't warrant the shirt though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024