Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread 11:44 - Oct 19 with 32486 viewsjackharris

Venue: Liberty stadium, Swansea
Saturday 22nd October 2016
Kick Off: 3pm

Proud To Be A Swan!
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 13:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:28 - Oct 22 with 2279 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:26 - Oct 22 by swanjackal

Ki can last 90 mins, not much running involved though, probably why he has the "stamina" to last.

Wasn't it under Monk where he had the season some voted him player of the season though?
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 14:28]

Which is why I hope Coach Bob has kicked ass this week and told the lazy Kent to put a shift in.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:31 - Oct 22 with 2250 viewsjojaca

Brave team selection, we have our first winnable game in weeks and we have a centre half pairing that has not played together. I now feel slightly less optimistic than I was getting up this morning, hopefully my doubts will be proven wrong.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:36 - Oct 22 with 2193 viewsmacthejack

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:31 - Oct 22 by jojaca

Brave team selection, we have our first winnable game in weeks and we have a centre half pairing that has not played together. I now feel slightly less optimistic than I was getting up this morning, hopefully my doubts will be proven wrong.

Think he's sorted the two biggest problems to be honest.

We could play Darran and Oldjack and still be a better team as long as Taylor and Fernandez weren't playing.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:38 - Oct 22 with 2157 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:28 - Oct 22 by Cooperman

Which is why I hope Coach Bob has kicked ass this week and told the lazy Kent to put a shift in.

Maybe he'd respond better to a Brendan "cuddle"
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:40 - Oct 22 with 2128 viewsswanjackal

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:36 - Oct 22 by macthejack

Think he's sorted the two biggest problems to be honest.

We could play Darran and Oldjack and still be a better team as long as Taylor and Fernandez weren't playing.

Certainly would reduce the risk of penalties through shirt grabbing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:42 - Oct 22 with 2112 viewsswanjackal

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:38 - Oct 22 by jasper_T

Maybe he'd respond better to a Brendan "cuddle"

Possibly, even though it must stick to just cuddling and nothing more, as the shafting he usually takes on the field from the opposition certainly does not aid him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:43 - Oct 22 with 2084 viewsdobjack2

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:27 - Oct 22 by Al_Bundy

Would have kept Fer in and played either Britton or Ki for this match.

The defence needed addressing and may not work today but at least its being looked at.

I see Fer as an alternative to gylfi and it may be ki's opportunity to impress as the alternative to him is Fulton in my book. It is the energetic midfielder role that we needed to strengthen and appeared to give up on after we lost interest in Joe. The lack of options for routledge and barrow highlights another weakness that we tried to address in an end of window farce.

Opportunities for our centre backs, obviously bob has been as impressed with the other two as everyone else.

Fair play he has been decisive after last week, hope it works.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:50 - Oct 22 with 1996 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Nerves are jangling now

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:53 - Oct 22 with 1939 viewsEasternJack

wtf is this line up?

Hope he knows what he's doing.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:57 - Oct 22 with 1898 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:53 - Oct 22 by EasternJack

wtf is this line up?

Hope he knows what he's doing.

We'll soon find out...

Bench looks decent for a change.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:57 - Oct 22 with 1892 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This is going to be a dogfight, the last person you need in one of those is Ki.
He hasn't got a decent tackle in him.
He will also need to show a lot more effort that last week.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:00 - Oct 22 with 1847 viewsBLAZE

It takes balls to change up defence like that!! He'll be lauded or loathed this evening is my prediction. Looking forward to the game
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:03 - Oct 22 with 1798 viewsphact0rri

Ki starting again... :(

Hope this works well...

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:06 - Oct 22 with 1752 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 14:07 - Oct 22 by union_jack

I'm happy with that. Good opportunity for Ki to show his worth.

Routledge needs to up his game but no one on the bench pushing him?

Good enough on paper for 3 pts. Let's hope!

Crazy talk.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:08 - Oct 22 with 1709 viewsWarwickHunt

Good to see we've been working on corners...
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:09 - Oct 22 with 1699 viewsWarwickHunt

HD stream

http://apkfifa.com/Soccer/swansea-stream.html
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:12 - Oct 22 with 1639 viewsItchySphincter

Ki as pathetic in the challenge as ever.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:13 - Oct 22 with 1623 viewsphact0rri

back four seeming a lot more of connected tissue today in the opening minutes. thats a positive.

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:18 - Oct 22 with 1507 viewsnierika

Fer for Ki at 41' please
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:19 - Oct 22 with 1489 viewslonglostjack

Impressed by Mawson so far

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:20 - Oct 22 with 1455 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ki still giving the ball away, but at least he is trying.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:20 - Oct 22 with 1440 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:18 - Oct 22 by nierika

Fer for Ki at 41' please

Yep - get him off.

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:21 - Oct 22 with 1414 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Glad to see Bob has also identified that Cork is stealing a living at this level. Should be nowhere near the 25 man squad let alone starting every game for months.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:22 - Oct 22 with 1404 viewsphact0rri

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:19 - Oct 22 by longlostjack

Impressed by Mawson so far

Thinking the same. he's doing well so far.

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 15:22 - Oct 22 with 1399 viewslonglostjack

Fair play he tackled

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024