Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread 11:44 - Oct 19 with 32281 viewsjackharris

Venue: Liberty stadium, Swansea
Saturday 22nd October 2016
Kick Off: 3pm

Proud To Be A Swan!
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 13:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:40 - Oct 22 with 2312 viewsItchySphincter

I find myself laughing. Confidence should start to return after this second half performance if nothing else.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:40 - Oct 22 with 2312 viewsChrisSCFC

Just get off Ki you fanny.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:41 - Oct 22 with 2283 viewsRancid

We're actally playing well but getting no luck at all.Gylffi not hitting the heights of previous years which is costing us.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 16:42]
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:41 - Oct 22 with 2283 viewsTheKirkyLife

Not our day, huh?
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:41 - Oct 22 with 2271 viewsslate_dk

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:39 - Oct 22 by SwansNZ

B@stard post

Someone have a word with the groundskeeper
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:42 - Oct 22 with 2226 viewsShonky

Hatfull of chances last week .Hatfull of chances this week. Just fking put it in the net.

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:45 - Oct 22 with 2058 viewsA_Fans_Dad

That elbow on Ki was a red all day long.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:50 - Oct 22 with 1768 viewsblackflyingswan

F**k )0-0
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 22 with 1757 viewsChrisSCFC

Gutted...
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 22 with 1739 viewsItchySphincter

Better. Keep chipping away at it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 22 with 1717 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Frustrating as hell

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:52 - Oct 22 with 1677 viewsphact0rri

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:42 - Oct 22 by Shonky

Hatfull of chances last week .Hatfull of chances this week. Just fking put it in the net.

to be fair we did put it in the back of the net a few times last week...

Honestly I think that lady luck was really beaming on watford on the day. So many close margins.

For me a lot of positives to take away from this match.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:52 - Oct 22 with 1663 viewsblackflyingswan

Bloody Hell.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:52 - Oct 22 with 1634 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Not good enough. Why bother playing the dross we do for 70 minutes knowing how dangerous we can be when we have two strikers on the pitch?

They offered nothing all game yet we didn't either for 70 minutes.

Two colossal points dropped. Cowardly decisions from the manager.

If we start 1 striker next week I'll be gobsmacked. It's clearly not going to earn us 36 points over the remaining games.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 22 with 1632 viewsNeiltheTaylor

'Boro about to hold Arsenal

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:54 - Oct 22 with 1548 viewsShonky

At least we didn't lose 5 games in a row.

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:54 - Oct 22 with 1541 viewsperchrockjack

Other results didn't go for us but I expect hull to fall rapidly.

Gonna be a tight season but today was much better.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:55 - Oct 22 with 1470 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:40 - Oct 22 by BLAZE

Not gonna be our day. Encouraging stuff, just wish there was an extra 10 minutes left

This.

Just not our day. Move on...this looked moderately promising. We showed some fight.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:56 - Oct 22 with 1427 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:52 - Oct 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Not good enough. Why bother playing the dross we do for 70 minutes knowing how dangerous we can be when we have two strikers on the pitch?

If we start 1 striker next week I'll be gobsmacked. It's clearly not going to earn us 36 points over the remaining games.

You talk absolute CRAP.
Why don't you piss off back to wherever you have been for the last few months.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:57 - Oct 22 with 1420 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:52 - Oct 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Not sure we could "know" how much we'd improve with 2 strikers on. Not something we've really done for a long time.

"Cowardly" is a very emotive term for a manager. If we'd been beaten today it would have been panic station all around. As it is we have something g to build on still.

Disappointed though for sure

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:57 - Oct 22 with 1390 viewsstAteSwan

Much better 2nd half, just couldn't get the bounces to go our way. The good news is that I think we may have finally found our CB Partnership.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:58 - Oct 22 with 1374 viewsperchrockjack

Disagree dwight.

Bob made brave and sound decision.

Jeez,even ki got better.

Llorente baston and barrow will be key for us.

Burnley result is a booger

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:58 - Oct 22 with 1349 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:56 - Oct 22 by A_Fans_Dad

You talk absolute CRAP.
Why don't you piss off back to wherever you have been for the last few months.

Accepting below acceptable performances and results is what led to the state we find ourselves in now, where playing for a 0-0 against a rubbish Watford side is apparently fine and dandy.

We need to win games and we really wont get too many easier opportunities than today. They offered absolutely nothing and we spent most of the game playing for a draw.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:59 - Oct 22 with 1331 viewsslate_dk

Was Montero on the bench?
N/A. on 16:59 - Oct 22 with 1323 viewsHuw57

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC EPL Match Thread on 16:59 - Oct 22 by slate_dk

Was Montero on the bench?

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:41]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024