Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour Lefties 20:45 - Oct 19 with 2649 viewsDarran

Disgusting people.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/19/angela-eagle-abusive-homophobic
[Post edited 19 Oct 2016 20:46]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Labour Lefties on 18:29 - Oct 23 with 423 viewsJack_Meoff

Labour Lefties on 12:11 - Oct 21 by Lohengrin

I think that angle is overplayed, Jack. That print media lies, that politicians lie, has become an article of faith because it is rooted in demonstrable fact. Claims emanating from either source are now being greeted with open derision by many awakening to the fact they have been gulled and the means by which the deception is carried out.

We seem to be heading to some kind of impasse, I'd suggest. As you say, those c*ckwombling cessbags in Westminster don't represent the interests of the wider public, and they're aware that the wider public are awakening to their machiavellian antics.

When enough wake up, what then?
[Post edited 23 Oct 2016 19:08]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Labour Lefties on 13:48 - Oct 24 with 365 viewsLohengrin

Labour Lefties on 18:29 - Oct 23 by Jack_Meoff

We seem to be heading to some kind of impasse, I'd suggest. As you say, those c*ckwombling cessbags in Westminster don't represent the interests of the wider public, and they're aware that the wider public are awakening to their machiavellian antics.

When enough wake up, what then?
[Post edited 23 Oct 2016 19:08]

It was interesting watching Question Time from Hartlepool the other night in that respect. The panellists seemed to take a hammering from the audience. Ken Clarke was mostly laughed at but it was the Labour woman they really went for. I'm paraphrasing from memory here but one audience member told her "you are paid by the public to represent their interests. If you can't do that then get your bag and coat and get out."

The Labour woman pulled that classic 'don't you know who I am face.' The audience knew full well but couldn't care less. There's a sea-change coming.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Labour Lefties on 14:13 - Oct 24 with 356 viewsHighjack

Labour Lefties on 13:48 - Oct 24 by Lohengrin

It was interesting watching Question Time from Hartlepool the other night in that respect. The panellists seemed to take a hammering from the audience. Ken Clarke was mostly laughed at but it was the Labour woman they really went for. I'm paraphrasing from memory here but one audience member told her "you are paid by the public to represent their interests. If you can't do that then get your bag and coat and get out."

The Labour woman pulled that classic 'don't you know who I am face.' The audience knew full well but couldn't care less. There's a sea-change coming.

I honestly thought she was going to cry at that comment. Yet she had absolutely no reply because deep down in her heart she knew he was right.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Labour Lefties on 14:27 - Oct 24 with 343 viewsLohengrin

Labour Lefties on 14:13 - Oct 24 by Highjack

I honestly thought she was going to cry at that comment. Yet she had absolutely no reply because deep down in her heart she knew he was right.

Did you sense just how much anger there was in the audience?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Labour Lefties on 18:59 - Oct 24 with 291 viewspikeypaul

The smarmy Greek got on my nerves.

The Yank did talk a bit of sense.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2016 19:00]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024