Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles 15:28 - Oct 20 with 6036 viewsneilbbc

Hello,

Sorry to intrude on your forum. Just thought I'd let you know that a film I produced about the death of Terry Coles will be shown tomorrow night, on the BBC in Yorkshire. Mr Coles died after being struck by a police horse at a match at Rotherham United in May, 2000.

If you have access to satellite TV, you can watch it on channels 956 or 957. (BBC One Yorkshire/Yorkshire and Lincs. There may be other coverage on BBC online.

Cheers,

Neil
BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 23:22 - Oct 21 with 1294 viewsJackUlation

RE: Terry Coles, sorry if this has been posted.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07z8kh8/inside-out-yorkshire-and-lincolnsh
BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 23:42 - Oct 21 with 1266 viewsmorningstar

Of course we must not forget John Gibbs, who went in the ambulance and was probably the last person to see Terry alive. At the time There were some truly horrendous things said about Terry by the scum up the road. What did John do? He played in goals in a charity match to raise money for the family of Cardiff fan Mikey Dye who was killed at Wembley, and abused throughout the game by Cardiff fans for doing so.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 00:00 - Oct 22 with 1238 viewsLoyal

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 22:07 - Oct 21 by morningstar

You and your mum were great Natalie. And so was Alan, he's from my 'era' and although he may have had a past, he's no idiot. An intelligent guy, though i haven't seen him for years.

Alan is a good guy.
I can't understand why the cctv footage was never shown. Unbelievable how a coroner would even allow its omission in a court deciding why or how someone died. Quite simply appalling.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 00:08 - Oct 22 with 1229 viewsPaxton

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 23:42 - Oct 21 by morningstar

Of course we must not forget John Gibbs, who went in the ambulance and was probably the last person to see Terry alive. At the time There were some truly horrendous things said about Terry by the scum up the road. What did John do? He played in goals in a charity match to raise money for the family of Cardiff fan Mikey Dye who was killed at Wembley, and abused throughout the game by Cardiff fans for doing so.

John Gibbs is a top bloke, all the boys are who travelled with Terry Coles that day on the Mini Bus from the Deers Leap. Really hope the Coles family and Terry's mates get justice on this.
BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 00:10 - Oct 22 with 1223 viewsLoyal

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 23:42 - Oct 21 by morningstar

That thing the scum out on the board at a welsh game, was that true ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 00:14 - Oct 22 with 1222 viewsPaxton

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 00:10 - Oct 22 by Loyal

That thing the scum out on the board at a welsh game, was that true ?

It wasn't a Welsh game, it was their Play off Game against QPR. Sick twa ts. Also they use to do the horseriding motion, I hated that.
BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 00:28 - Oct 22 with 1204 viewsosj

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 00:00 - Oct 22 by Loyal

Alan is a good guy.
I can't understand why the cctv footage was never shown. Unbelievable how a coroner would even allow its omission in a court deciding why or how someone died. Quite simply appalling.

They didn't want me at the inquest why? Because once they read my statement and they viewed the cctv footage they knew I was telling the truth and my evidence was the most accurate account they had (I was told this by the lead officer from west yorkshire police who interviewed me) and they wanted me no where near that inquest.
If it was a genuine tragic accident as the police say i ask you all to consider this after he hit terry why did the copper not try and help him if he thought it was an accident, NO his first thought was to get away as fast as he could because he knew what he had done, he chose to run rather than try to save terry's life, this was no accident, it's a total disgrace we can't see the cctv, shame on you again south Yorkshire police.
BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 00:30 - Oct 22 with 1201 viewsJackUlation

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 00:14 - Oct 22 by Paxton

It wasn't a Welsh game, it was their Play off Game against QPR. Sick twa ts. Also they use to do the horseriding motion, I hated that.

Sick tw@ts the scum, that used to irritate me also, but couldn't let the scum see that it did.
Login to get fewer ads

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 00:39 - Oct 22 with 1184 viewsPaxton

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 00:30 - Oct 22 by JackUlation

Sick tw@ts the scum, that used to irritate me also, but couldn't let the scum see that it did.

Too right Jack, also the gas "hissing" Re: Allan Davies. Right sick tw@ts
BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 08:58 - Oct 22 with 1104 viewsnataliecoles

We are so grateful to absolutely everyone who has helped make the film, my dads friends - John especially have never missed one year where we go to lay flowers , they know exactly how much we appreciate them & their support.

Yes your right , keep you away because your the most accurate account of what went on that day we will keep fighting until the end because too much doesn't add up! We must get justice it's all we have left to do for my dad x
BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 09:03 - Oct 22 with 1099 views3swan

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 08:58 - Oct 22 by nataliecoles

We are so grateful to absolutely everyone who has helped make the film, my dads friends - John especially have never missed one year where we go to lay flowers , they know exactly how much we appreciate them & their support.

Yes your right , keep you away because your the most accurate account of what went on that day we will keep fighting until the end because too much doesn't add up! We must get justice it's all we have left to do for my dad x

I hope the film helps to bring a new investigation with all information brought into the open.

I was there that day with my 2 sons but came into the ground from the other direction, so didn't know of the tragic news till later.

I hope your family keep strong and that progress is made sooner than later
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 9:03]
BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 10:21 - Oct 22 with 1053 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 22:57 - Oct 21 by nataliecoles

It's not as easy as demanding it, because it's been through the courts and we haven't actually opened the case again we can only do as we are doing now , asking for them to provide us with everything we have asked for! Of course the CCTV footage is the most crucial thing we want but they aren't going to willingly pass it over without a fuss unfortunately! I really do hope we get to have it though as more eyes need to see this tape not just one persons decision on it! X

Nevertheless it should be enough to reopen the inquest?? New evidence and all that? And the fan who's evidence wasn't used. Stinks of a cover up and they SYP have form. We are all with you Natalie in your fight. God bless.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 11:35 - Oct 22 with 1002 viewsLoyal

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 00:14 - Oct 22 by Paxton

I don't recall any anti Cardiff songs regards the death of Mike Dye at Wembley ?
Just a bunch of Swansea fans playing a game of football to raise money for his family.

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 00:25 - Oct 23 with 923 viewsTNT

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 08:58 - Oct 22 by nataliecoles

With you, 100%, Natalie. x

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 00:39 - Oct 23 with 919 viewsDarran

I've just watched and I sincerly hope everyone gets justice for this its horrendous.

Brilliant piece,seriously superb.

I won't comment on the ex-trust board member though because that's another story with nothing to do with this.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 00:46 - Oct 23 with 820 viewsRancid

Swans fans showed their class over Mikey Dye.Them Shitheads up the road done some awful things after Terry's passing.See, that's the difference between us and them.Only last week a CCFC fan on my FB made a joke about it on one of my statuses.I didn't delete it, even though I wanted too but I wanted everyone to see how this 60yr old 'mans' mindset still works.I hope he's crying himself to sleep over it as i type the phucking cockwatcher.
BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 08:13 - Oct 23 with 773 viewsglobus10

Just watched it, the whole piece told by the family and the swans fans with dignity and honesty.The same cannot be said by the Police.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024