Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles 15:28 - Oct 20 with 6039 viewsneilbbc

Hello,

Sorry to intrude on your forum. Just thought I'd let you know that a film I produced about the death of Terry Coles will be shown tomorrow night, on the BBC in Yorkshire. Mr Coles died after being struck by a police horse at a match at Rotherham United in May, 2000.

If you have access to satellite TV, you can watch it on channels 956 or 957. (BBC One Yorkshire/Yorkshire and Lincs. There may be other coverage on BBC online.

Cheers,

Neil
BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 15:33 - Oct 20 with 4803 viewslifelong

What time is it on please?
BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 15:40 - Oct 20 with 4781 viewsFieryJack

Thanks for that. My neighbour was at that game, and was involved in a brawl with Rotherham fans in that alley at the side of the ground next to the scrapyards. Was pretty ugly day all round, from what I've heard.

Am living in Yorkshire so I'll definitely be watching it.

Is it on BBC 1?

What time?
BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 15:40 - Oct 20 with 4773 viewsDarran

What's it called its not showing up on there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 15:51 - Oct 20 with 4720 viewsKingsclere_Jack

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 15:40 - Oct 20 by Darran

What's it called its not showing up on there.

It's Inside Out at 7:30:

Inside Out Yorkshire and Lincolnshire presented by Paul Hudson.

Dan Johnson meets the family of a man killed by a South Yorkshire police horse at a football match in Rotherham in 2000. They are renewing their calls for documentation and footage from the time finally to be released by the South Yorkshire force. And Toby Foster travels around the north trying to discover what the northern powerhouse is and whether it has any future in a post-Brexit Britain.
BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 15:56 - Oct 20 with 4701 viewsDarran

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 15:51 - Oct 20 by Kingsclere_Jack

It's Inside Out at 7:30:

Inside Out Yorkshire and Lincolnshire presented by Paul Hudson.

Dan Johnson meets the family of a man killed by a South Yorkshire police horse at a football match in Rotherham in 2000. They are renewing their calls for documentation and footage from the time finally to be released by the South Yorkshire force. And Toby Foster travels around the north trying to discover what the northern powerhouse is and whether it has any future in a post-Brexit Britain.

Thanks got it and Sky plussed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 16:17 - Oct 20 with 4630 viewsOldjack

Got this Toby Foster travels around the north trying to discover what the northern powerhouse is and whether it has any future in a post-Brexit Britain.
nowt else though

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 16:27 - Oct 20 with 4591 viewsFieryJack

Watch Inside Out fairly regularly - I would expect the Terry Coles piece to be of 10-15 mins duration, not much more.
BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 16:48 - Oct 20 with 4540 viewsKingsclere_Jack

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 16:17 - Oct 20 by Oldjack

Got this Toby Foster travels around the north trying to discover what the northern powerhouse is and whether it has any future in a post-Brexit Britain.
nowt else though

It says that on Sky but if you can find it on the BBC website it has the full text that I posted above
Login to get fewer ads

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 16:55 - Oct 20 with 4517 viewsOldjack

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 16:48 - Oct 20 by Kingsclere_Jack

It says that on Sky but if you can find it on the BBC website it has the full text that I posted above

cheers

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 21:10 - Oct 20 with 4181 viewssherpajacob

Sky planner, channel 956 bbc yorkshire. Friday 7.30pm inside out..

Why aren't bbc wales also taking this up?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 21:13 - Oct 20 with 4171 viewspencoedjack

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 21:10 - Oct 20 by sherpajacob

Sky planner, channel 956 bbc yorkshire. Friday 7.30pm inside out..

Why aren't bbc wales also taking this up?

Because it didn't happen to a Cardiff fan probably
BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 11:09 - Oct 21 with 3977 viewsfather_jack

if you have a sky account u can record it via http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide/#/day/0

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 12:45 - Oct 21 with 3907 viewsLandore_Jack

CCTV of fan struck by police horse should be re-examined, say family

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-37654835

#backtojack

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 19:52 - Oct 21 with 3747 views3swan

Just watched it and his wife and daughter can be proud of how they handled themselves, with restraint and dignity.

To learn that the CCTV of the events were not shown is outrageous

Let's hope something is done about it
BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 20:38 - Oct 21 with 3674 viewsmarchamjack

Finished watching the programme. Was there with Mrs MJ that day and went down the infamous lane shortly after TC had been injured.

Shocking admissions in there I didn't know about before.

The main witness, a Swans fan, wasn't called at the inquiry and his statement was read out by someone else (no doubt to avoid him saying anything awkward...)

The CCTV footage wasn't shown at the inquiry!!

What shocked me too was the Senior Police Officer quizzed on the court steps after the inquiry saying in response to a tv reporter- yes, I'd send horses down that lane again if the circumstances arose!!!

And then TC's wife being told by the Chief Super at the conclusion of the inquiry that they (the South Yorks police) wouldn't be gloating about the verdict!!!

TC's widow an daughter did themselves proud in the programme. Dignified throughout. How I would have been I've no idea. Credit to them.

South Yorks Police at the time SCUM
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 20:39]

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 21:03 - Oct 21 with 3641 viewssherpajacob

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 20:38 - Oct 21 by marchamjack

Finished watching the programme. Was there with Mrs MJ that day and went down the infamous lane shortly after TC had been injured.

Shocking admissions in there I didn't know about before.

The main witness, a Swans fan, wasn't called at the inquiry and his statement was read out by someone else (no doubt to avoid him saying anything awkward...)

The CCTV footage wasn't shown at the inquiry!!

What shocked me too was the Senior Police Officer quizzed on the court steps after the inquiry saying in response to a tv reporter- yes, I'd send horses down that lane again if the circumstances arose!!!

And then TC's wife being told by the Chief Super at the conclusion of the inquiry that they (the South Yorks police) wouldn't be gloating about the verdict!!!

TC's widow an daughter did themselves proud in the programme. Dignified throughout. How I would have been I've no idea. Credit to them.

South Yorks Police at the time SCUM
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 20:39]

credit to bbc yorkshire for the programme.

a simple point, if the person riding the horse down the lane had been anything other than a police officer, would anybody even consider an accidental death verdict?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 21:29 - Oct 21 with 3588 viewsOldjack

Most certainly another cover up, CCTV Film ,what;s happened to it ?

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 21:29 - Oct 21 with 3588 viewsnataliecoles

Thankyou to everyone for your kind words ; it was really difficult to do, baring in mind I was only 11 at the time everyone who helped make this film has been amazing and I can't Thank everyone enough. Thankyou again to Alan we really do appreciate your help and support I know you are on here! Xx
BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 21:41 - Oct 21 with 3555 viewsOldjack

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 21:29 - Oct 21 by nataliecoles

Thankyou to everyone for your kind words ; it was really difficult to do, baring in mind I was only 11 at the time everyone who helped make this film has been amazing and I can't Thank everyone enough. Thankyou again to Alan we really do appreciate your help and support I know you are on here! Xx

Surely your solicitors can demand to see this cctv footage of the lane that was taken that day Natalie, 'I'm sure it holds all the answers

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 21:45 - Oct 21 with 3545 viewsmonmouth

You're a brave soul Natalie, and an inspiration to us all.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 22:07 - Oct 21 with 3505 viewsmorningstar

You and your mum were great Natalie. And so was Alan, he's from my 'era' and although he may have had a past, he's no idiot. An intelligent guy, though i haven't seen him for years.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 22:57 - Oct 21 with 3398 viewsnataliecoles

It's not as easy as demanding it, because it's been through the courts and we haven't actually opened the case again we can only do as we are doing now , asking for them to provide us with everything we have asked for! Of course the CCTV footage is the most crucial thing we want but they aren't going to willingly pass it over without a fuss unfortunately! I really do hope we get to have it though as more eyes need to see this tape not just one persons decision on it! X
BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 22:59 - Oct 21 with 3395 viewsnataliecoles

Thankyou! We will keep on fighting because my dad deserves justice!! X
BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 23:12 - Oct 21 with 3375 viewsGowerjack

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 22:57 - Oct 21 by nataliecoles

It's not as easy as demanding it, because it's been through the courts and we haven't actually opened the case again we can only do as we are doing now , asking for them to provide us with everything we have asked for! Of course the CCTV footage is the most crucial thing we want but they aren't going to willingly pass it over without a fuss unfortunately! I really do hope we get to have it though as more eyes need to see this tape not just one persons decision on it! X

Natalie

Please keep up your fight.

What happened to your Dad was wrong and it's not right that it's been swept under the carpet,the least you can expect is for a rigorous examination of the evidence in plain view of all interested parties.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 23:16]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 23:17 - Oct 21 with 3363 viewsSwanzay

BBC Film about the death of Terry Coles on 22:59 - Oct 21 by nataliecoles

Thankyou! We will keep on fighting because my dad deserves justice!! X

Keep on fighting for the justice your family deserves!

Would be great if SCFC also takes up your cause and helps you in someway!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024