Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greedy scum that is our board 20:07 - Oct 20 with 24766 viewsSmellyplumz

I for one hope the full weight of the law comes down on you. HJ LD jvs and the rest of you traitor scum.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:36 - Oct 21 with 1677 viewslonglostjack

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:15 - Oct 21 by morningstar

I concur, though i find it ironic that someone who gave an interview on JTAK laughing at how the fans were lining the fence to charge Petty and do him harm, is now squealing like a pig when the same sentiments are afforded too him. It's a funny old world isn't it Leigh!
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 21:16]

Seriously, I just can't get my head around the hypocrisy. Bloody new money Essex. As a couple of posters have already pointed out - what a legacy for their children and grandchildren.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Greedy scum that is our board on 03:58 - Oct 22 with 1517 viewsdameedna

Petty situation has one thing in common in that it is the same club, the legacy dineen and Co leave behind is one to be proud of.

Long term future of the club secured.

That is a turnaround of epic proportions.

6 seasons in the top flight and a series of promotions and all with a style that belied the style played by most British managers including Jackett.

Took a huge risk with Martinez and mutually paid off by increasing the value of the business.

Almost had the script changed by Laudrup and promptly brought in coaches under limited recruitment and salary influence over players.

Not a bad plan not sure anyone had the blueprint and when it came time to sell did it ruthlessly and effectively.

One fly in the ointment we are having our worst season to date.
Greedy scum that is our board on 04:43 - Oct 22 with 1499 viewsWatchman

Greedy scum that is our board on 03:58 - Oct 22 by dameedna

Petty situation has one thing in common in that it is the same club, the legacy dineen and Co leave behind is one to be proud of.

6 seasons in the top flight and a series of promotions and all with a style that belied the style played by most British managers including Jackett.

Took a huge risk with Martinez and mutually paid off by increasing the value of the business.

Almost had the script changed by Laudrup and promptly brought in coaches under limited recruitment and salary influence over players.

Not a bad plan not sure anyone had the blueprint and when it came time to sell did it ruthlessly and effectively.

Dineen should NEVER be the first name accounted for about developing the cloob
a chancer and someone willing to show the highlife rather than the cloob

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Greedy scum that is our board on 05:02 - Oct 22 with 1492 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Greedy scum that is our board on 08:46 - Oct 22 with 1426 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:05 - Oct 21 by AngelRangelQS

It's nothing compared with the treatment Petty and Lewis were given, yet those acts are celebrated.

By the very same people who are crying foul now
The wheel has turned full circle. The only difference now is that there are awful lot more people p*ssed off and willing to don a balaclava.
And not just in Swansea, Wales or indeed the UK. They helped make us a worldwide brand!
Worryingly Huw has seen fit to move to Spain where our support has mushroomed since the waiter then Laudrup were in charge.
I can imagine the scene as HJ sits in a tapas bar all smug when suddenly somebody says "I know you Senor Jenkins, you a sell out c*nt!"

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Greedy scum that is our board on 08:47 - Oct 22 with 1421 viewsmonmouth

"Long term future of the club secured."

LMAO

This is the only thing that mattered, the only thing they promised, and the very thing they have wilfully ignored through greed and avarice.

So for my money, you can take the rest and shove it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Greedy scum that is our board on 08:52 - Oct 22 with 1407 viewsUxbridge

If they had secured the clubs future you'd have a valid point. That, sadly, will be their legacy.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Greedy scum that is our board on 08:53 - Oct 22 with 1407 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Never mind the trust taking legal action, if the Americans feel they've been lied to over the sale (regarding the trusts shares and voting rights under the very much still valid constitution) wouldn't they try to take legal action against Huw and the other sellouts?
Maybe the sale could be invalidated as a result and they'll have to hand all that lovely money back . Guffaw.

Login to get fewer ads

Greedy scum that is our board on 08:54 - Oct 22 with 1398 viewsMattG

Greedy scum that is our board on 17:54 - Oct 21 by johnlangy

I have a question. The selling shareholders told JL and SK that the 2002 Shareholders Agreement was not valid. The agreement includes the rule (correct me if i'm wrong) that, if a shareholder wants to sell his shares they HAVE TO be offered proportionately to each of the other shareholders in order for them to be able to maintain their share percentage eg the Trust with 20% at the time would have been able to buy 20% of the shares on offer.

I realise the Trust now believe the agreement to be valid but, if the argument that the agreement wasn't valid would that not make the sale of Mel Nurse's shares, albeit 5 years ago, illegal ? He would have been given no choice other than the one i've explained above. If at the time he'd been told the agreement wasn't valid and he could sell his shares to whoever he wanted, from the little I know of Mr Nurse he would have sold them all at the knockdown price to the Trust.

Am I wrong ?

From what Phil said on Thursday night, the Trust received their proportion of Mel's shares which is what increased the Trust's holding from 20% to 21.1%.

However, he also points out that, had Mel's shares been 100% allocated to the Trust, that holding would increased to 25% but that suggestion was ignored. So it seems, at that time, the other Shareholders were quite happy to rely on the SHA to grab themselves a bigger share of the pie at a knockdown price only for them to try and undermine the validity of said SHA for their own benefit 5 years later.

The more I read and the more I learn, the sadder and more angry I get about this whole thing.
Greedy scum that is our board on 08:55 - Oct 22 with 1398 viewsmonmouth

Greedy scum that is our board on 08:53 - Oct 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Never mind the trust taking legal action, if the Americans feel they've been lied to over the sale (regarding the trusts shares and voting rights under the very much still valid constitution) wouldn't they try to take legal action against Huw and the other sellouts?
Maybe the sale could be invalidated as a result and they'll have to hand all that lovely money back . Guffaw.

Then we'd have them back running the club. No ta. I'd rather take my chances with the Jerrycans

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:00 - Oct 22 with 1385 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:59 - Oct 21 by exiledclaseboy

To be fair, that heart attack line is bang out of order.

I don't know. He was a chubby little c*nt when playing as back up GK for the glorious Motspurs seconds (the Titans of tircanol).

I remember him then as an arrogant type whom had a lot more front than ability. His ego probably could never see the parallels of the petty days, and the far greater magnitude of his misdemeanor compared to Lewis . What breathtaking hypocrisy.

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:02 - Oct 22 with 1377 viewsUxbridge

Greedy scum that is our board on 08:54 - Oct 22 by MattG

From what Phil said on Thursday night, the Trust received their proportion of Mel's shares which is what increased the Trust's holding from 20% to 21.1%.

However, he also points out that, had Mel's shares been 100% allocated to the Trust, that holding would increased to 25% but that suggestion was ignored. So it seems, at that time, the other Shareholders were quite happy to rely on the SHA to grab themselves a bigger share of the pie at a knockdown price only for them to try and undermine the validity of said SHA for their own benefit 5 years later.

The more I read and the more I learn, the sadder and more angry I get about this whole thing.

With the Mel stuff, the Trust could only have obtained his 5% with the acquiescence of the other shareholders. The Trust could never have outbid.

The original SHA still remains valid. Legal counsel confirms this. Hell, Jenkins own lawyer back in the day did. They willfully broke that contract, for personal gain.

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:03 - Oct 22 with 1375 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Greedy scum that is our board on 08:52 - Oct 22 by Uxbridge

If they had secured the clubs future you'd have a valid point. That, sadly, will be their legacy.

Dameedna has no validity in any of his posts on this matter. You have to wonder if he just appeared in 2011 , June 1St possibly?

If not he has total memory loss.

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:05 - Oct 22 with 1361 viewsWarwickHunt

Could the mods please put a "I'm a fûcking moron" emoji up to save us replying to spectacularly thick cûnts?

TIA.
Greedy scum that is our board on 09:06 - Oct 22 with 1353 viewsUxbridge

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:03 - Oct 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Dameedna has no validity in any of his posts on this matter. You have to wonder if he just appeared in 2011 , June 1St possibly?

If not he has total memory loss.

Oh I dunno. If they had ensured the fans reps were protected as part of any deal then their legacy of turning ghe club around and leaving us at a historic high would be complete. Their legacy will now be tarnished.

Damn shame really.

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:07 - Oct 22 with 1347 viewsMattG

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:02 - Oct 22 by Uxbridge

With the Mel stuff, the Trust could only have obtained his 5% with the acquiescence of the other shareholders. The Trust could never have outbid.

The original SHA still remains valid. Legal counsel confirms this. Hell, Jenkins own lawyer back in the day did. They willfully broke that contract, for personal gain.

That was kind of my point - back in 2011 they could (had they so wished) have set aside the provisions of the SHA to further secure the position of the Trust.

Not only did they not do so, 5 years they attempt to do exactly the same thing but to feather their own nests. Sickening.
Greedy scum that is our board on 09:09 - Oct 22 with 1336 viewsUxbridge

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:07 - Oct 22 by MattG

That was kind of my point - back in 2011 they could (had they so wished) have set aside the provisions of the SHA to further secure the position of the Trust.

Not only did they not do so, 5 years they attempt to do exactly the same thing but to feather their own nests. Sickening.

I'm not sure that's quite the case. 2011 we'd still be one or two shares short by my maths. You're spot on with the rest though, which is the important aspect.

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:13 - Oct 22 with 1311 viewsDewi1jack

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:27 - Oct 20 by morningstar

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/20/trust-members-forum-address/

Read it, all of it!

Have just come home after working away for the last couple of weeks.
I'm gobsmacked and totally dismayed after reading this.
Haven't read all the pages yet- that can wait until after the game. So sorry if I'm repeating what others have said.

IMHO, I'm not sure that taking legal action against the new owners is the best course of action, as a way forward.
The Trust (ie the 1200 odd members- really should be more. Much much more, especially now) still need to try and work with the Septics. Although the Merrycans need to work harder on trying to make it an amicable partnership.

The ex board on the other hand.
Now if CRIMINAL proceedings can be brought against them, I believe we should go for it.
If a criminal court can find them guilty, it makes suing the bollox off them so much easier.
After reading that statement, as far as I'm concerned, they've used up every bit of goodwill their saving of the club has brought them.
Leigh useless Dimwit, Van Clog b'stard and the rest of you snidey, sneaky, cowardly w'anchors can all go and fuk spiders.
Thanks to a couple of you for helping to save the club we all love. Those who jumped in after, fuk me you've made a tidy profit haven't you?
May I now personally wish you that the money you got through foul means brings you every unhappiness that life can throw at you.

Why the fuk aren't there more Trust members.
We have about 12,000 regular fans, we've collected through the years. We have about 5,000 recent joiners. We have fans around the World.
Surely we can get more than the 1240 trust members( of the last set of minutes I checked a couple of months ago)?
If nothing else, it'll show the new owners that most of the supporters are fully behind the Trust.
Let's not wait to band together in Town as we did in the past.
10,000 plus members now, would give the Trust a reasonable bargaining chip to try and find an amicable way forward.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:14 - Oct 22 with 1304 viewsWarwickHunt

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:59 - Oct 21 by exiledclaseboy

To be fair, that heart attack line is bang out of order.

Yep - too quick and no blood.
Greedy scum that is our board on 09:17 - Oct 22 with 1289 viewsMattG

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:09 - Oct 22 by Uxbridge

I'm not sure that's quite the case. 2011 we'd still be one or two shares short by my maths. You're spot on with the rest though, which is the important aspect.

Fair enough - my maths wasn't down to the detail of individual shares so you are probably right.
Greedy scum that is our board on 09:22 - Oct 22 with 1264 viewsUxbridge

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:17 - Oct 22 by MattG

Fair enough - my maths wasn't down to the detail of individual shares so you are probably right.

One of them could have made that share difference of course.

That falls on all the sellers IMO. Some are getting more peltrs than others, and understandably so, but should be remembered.

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:24 - Oct 22 with 1255 viewsMattG

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:22 - Oct 22 by Uxbridge

That falls on all the sellers IMO. Some are getting more peltrs than others, and understandably so, but should be remembered.

Agree 100% - they are all implicated to different degrees.
Greedy scum that is our board on 09:46 - Oct 22 with 1207 viewsmonmouth

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:22 - Oct 22 by Uxbridge

Oh Morgan and Jenkins, those lifelong fans on the bus shelter are top of my list for real disgust and revulsion. Dineen and Swedehead are just thick reactionary opportunistic cretins that lack any merit at all and deserve only sneering contempt.

Greedy scum that is our board on 10:06 - Oct 22 with 1164 viewsjohnlangy

Greedy scum that is our board on 08:54 - Oct 22 by MattG

Exactly my point.

They were quite happy to use the old SHA rules to buy Mel's shares at, maybe, £10 and are/have now made about 1000% profit selling them.

If we're pissed off with what's happening I wonder what Mel thinks.
Greedy scum that is our board on 10:09 - Oct 22 with 1148 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Despite all of these shenanigans it greatly warms my heart that 90- 95 % of our posters are united and on the same page. United we stand (behind the trust).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024