Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greedy scum that is our board 20:07 - Oct 20 with 24764 viewsSmellyplumz

I for one hope the full weight of the law comes down on you. HJ LD jvs and the rest of you traitor scum.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Greedy scum that is our board on 12:06 - Oct 22 with 1839 viewsMoscowJack

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:50 - Oct 22 by Nookiejack

I think one of them was O'Keefe people are speculating on various threads

Don Keefe?

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/staff-list-208961.aspx

From what I've heard, that's not a massive loss to the club. Is the problem more about the way he/they were fired?

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Greedy scum that is our board on 12:20 - Oct 22 with 1813 viewsNookiejack

Greedy scum that is our board on 12:06 - Oct 22 by MoscowJack

Don Keefe?

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/staff-list-208961.aspx

From what I've heard, that's not a massive loss to the club. Is the problem more about the way he/they were fired?

He seemed to come across quite well in this article a few years back. Prudent type looking after the club's assets etc

http://realbusiness.co.uk/accounts-and-tax/2014/11/03/how-swansea-city-football-
Greedy scum that is our board on 12:29 - Oct 22 with 1792 viewsDarran

Greedy scum that is our board on 12:20 - Oct 22 by Nookiejack

He seemed to come across quite well in this article a few years back. Prudent type looking after the club's assets etc

http://realbusiness.co.uk/accounts-and-tax/2014/11/03/how-swansea-city-football-

He's another guy that was always very nice.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Greedy scum that is our board on 12:44 - Oct 22 with 1758 viewsswanjackal

Would a finance director be accountable if significant losses were made in the accounts? I don't know the answer, but if yes, then could this be a genuine reason for his removal?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Greedy scum that is our board on 12:46 - Oct 22 with 1750 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I doubt it - they are just responsible for accurately reporting the budget

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Greedy scum that is our board on 12:52 - Oct 22 with 1731 viewsWingstandwood

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:36 - Oct 22 by max936

You just don't get it at all do you? they the sellouts behaved appallingly criminally even they entered into an agreement without the authority of all the shareholders, they lied and deceived and you want to simply "draw a line under it all" fuking hell.

"draw a line under it all".....It's never going to happen because things are going to turn EXTREMELY nasty for them.

Argus!

Greedy scum that is our board on 18:58 - Oct 26 with 1526 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:41 - Oct 26 with 1395 viewscostalotta

Greedy scum that is our board on 08:52 - Oct 22 by Uxbridge

If they had secured the clubs future you'd have a valid point. That, sadly, will be their legacy.

Playing devils advocate and with the caveat I don't agree with either the way the thing was done...

An interesting thought,... are the club in a better position than when they took over? You'd surly have to say yes...wouldn't you?
Login to get fewer ads

Greedy scum that is our board on 00:00 - Oct 27 with 1321 viewsNookiejack

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:41 - Oct 26 by costalotta

Playing devils advocate and with the caveat I don't agree with either the way the thing was done...

An interesting thought,... are the club in a better position than when they took over? You'd surly have to say yes...wouldn't you?

Yes run by the fans for the fans
Greedy scum that is our board on 00:22 - Oct 27 with 1279 viewsGowerjack

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:40 - Oct 22 by MoscowJack

Who are the two long-term employees?

Moira from the Club Shop and Dai Twp the North Bank toilet cleaner...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Greedy scum that is our board on 00:27 - Oct 27 with 1270 viewsSmellyplumz

Greedy scum that is our SD!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024