Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greedy scum that is our board 20:07 - Oct 20 with 24545 viewsSmellyplumz

I for one hope the full weight of the law comes down on you. HJ LD jvs and the rest of you traitor scum.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:33 - Oct 20 with 2299 viewsGeoffThom

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:25 - Oct 20 by JACKMANANDBOY

It is clear that the buyers and particularly the sellers colluded against the Supporters Trust in the way that we were excluded from all negotiations, and that our interests have been prejudiced against. Whether this would enable the Trust to launch a successful formal legal action for Unfair Prejudice, thereby compelling the Buyer to buy out the Trust shareholding, is not clear so we are seeking further guidance from our Barrister.
The 2002 Shareholders Agreement is valid and the sellers should not have warranted otherwise. The actions of the selling shareholders amounts to a clear breach of contract. We have asked out Barrister to assess what claims we have against the Sellers as a result.
While the passing of the new Articles of Association without our consent does not invalidate them, the failure to comply with notice provisions means that the directors are guilty of a criminal offence. We have asked our Barrister to advise on whether there is any merit in the Trust seeking to take action, either in the name of the Trust or in the name of the football club, to see what remedies are available to the Trust and what action may be taken against the Directors and by whom — how would we go about informing the authorities and what sanctions could the directors face?

Mmmmmm
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 22:27]

Yeah the trust would not let them sell so they sold without telling them ,it's wrong and we're now in big shit this club is heading backwards this I belive is why they kept them in the dark yes they wanted the money and weather we like it or not they were free to sell their shares ,but it's all bent ,so we're do we go from here that's the conundrum
Greedy scum that is our board on 22:38 - Oct 20 with 2263 viewswaynekerr55

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:07 - Oct 20 by GeoffThom

Read the first 6 words again !

I know you said Devil's advocate and I know you're not defending them!

Lay off the caviar, mun [grin}

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:38 - Oct 20 with 2263 viewsSwanseajill

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:32 - Oct 20 by morningstar

Lor, Chris Wathan has portrayed it in quite a different light on Walesonline.

I can't access WOL on this I pad.
What is the gist of the article?
Greedy scum that is our board (n/t) on 22:39 - Oct 20 with 2253 viewsGeoffThom

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:38 - Oct 20 by waynekerr55

I know you said Devil's advocate and I know you're not defending them!

Lay off the caviar, mun [grin}

[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 22:40]
Greedy scum that is our board on 22:42 - Oct 20 with 2227 viewsmorningstar

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:38 - Oct 20 by Swanseajill

I can't access WOL on this I pad.
What is the gist of the article?

Posted parts of Phils statement, skirted around the main points without printing anything of any note. To anyone who hasn't read Phils statement made out the whole thing was nothing but a good moan basically.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:53 - Oct 20 with 2143 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Lets hope this can be the catalyst for the the majority shareholders to pull their fingers out and work with the trust. You can't make money if you lose the fans and i think a negative reaction to this will just tip us over the edge if were not already gone
Greedy scum that is our board on 22:55 - Oct 20 with 2125 viewsSwanseajill

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:42 - Oct 20 by morningstar

Posted parts of Phils statement, skirted around the main points without printing anything of any note. To anyone who hasn't read Phils statement made out the whole thing was nothing but a good moan basically.

Maybe he could be try "ladies fashion" for Vogue magazine.
Greedy scum that is our board on 22:58 - Oct 20 with 2097 viewsPozuelosSideys

I'm surprised nobody has taken Wathan to task about his selective reporting. He sits in these Trust forums, so the opportunity is there

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:58 - Oct 20 with 2091 viewsWatchman

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:42 - Oct 20 by morningstar

but at the same time always making the point that the Trust would sell their shares

very very insidious

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:59 - Oct 20 with 2088 views34dfgdf54

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:58 - Oct 20 by PozuelosSideys

I'm surprised nobody has taken Wathan to task about his selective reporting. He sits in these Trust forums, so the opportunity is there

The time will come.
Greedy scum that is our board on 23:06 - Oct 20 with 2031 viewsSwanseajill

He did get a dig from a fan tonight.
Greedy scum that is our board on 23:07 - Oct 20 with 2019 viewsswanstillidai

Greedy scum that is our board on 23:06 - Oct 20 by Swanseajill

Any blood?
Greedy scum that is our board on 23:10 - Oct 20 with 1982 views34dfgdf54

Dig as in actual dig or just a snide comment?
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 23:11]
Greedy scum that is our board on 23:11 - Oct 20 with 1967 viewsexiledinenglandjack

No place to comment on his article too
Greedy scum that is our board on 23:12 - Oct 20 with 1961 viewsWatchman

What did you say to him Lor :)

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Greedy scum that is our board on 23:23 - Oct 20 with 1914 viewsSwanseajill

Greedy scum that is our board on 23:12 - Oct 20 by Watchman

What did you say to him Lor :)

It wasn't ladylike, so I won't repeat it.

As Phil mentioned a couple of times tonight, the Trust don't want o do anything that will damage the club.
At least it's been published, now the new owners will know where the Trust stands. 14 years of hard unpaid work just cannot be ignored.
Greedy scum that is our board on 23:32 - Oct 20 with 1875 viewsharryhpalmer

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:37 - Oct 20 by MoscowJack

Some of the old Board were interested in the Chinese.....VERY interested in it (as the Trust will know).

A few of the Board's more "desperate" members had no interest at all.

if so, why did said person sell all of his voting rights in this deal?

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Greedy scum that is our board on 23:37 - Oct 20 with 1854 viewsLeonisGod

Greedy scum that is our board on 22:03 - Oct 20 by Gowerjack

Is anyone really surprised by this?

Shocked by the veniality of the former board,the glaring self interest,the dishonesty,the downright lies,the f ucking brass necks of the c unts still drawing a wage from our club?

Really?

Are you....

No, we knew most of it. Possible consequences of changing the articles is a juicy new bit though.
Greedy scum that is our board on 23:55 - Oct 20 with 1796 viewsSwanzay

A well known poster on here, no names mentioned, ask for the opportunity to ask a question, he then highlighted that the media were present and turned towards to media set up and said "Gareth Vincent has managed to get himself a cushty job with SCFC, what the feck happened to you?"

To which there was a round of applause, his 2nd question was, is Huw Jenkins position as chairman now untenable, again greeted with a round of applause.

People have to realise the the Evening post is now owed by Trinity media the same company that owns the Western Fail and exactly the same reports are published in both publications. The evening post is a skeleton of what it was and is printed in Cardiff/Bristol.
Greedy scum that is our board on 23:57 - Oct 20 with 1782 viewsDarran

Greedy scum that is our board on 23:55 - Oct 20 by Swanzay

A well known poster on here, no names mentioned, ask for the opportunity to ask a question, he then highlighted that the media were present and turned towards to media set up and said "Gareth Vincent has managed to get himself a cushty job with SCFC, what the feck happened to you?"

To which there was a round of applause, his 2nd question was, is Huw Jenkins position as chairman now untenable, again greeted with a round of applause.

People have to realise the the Evening post is now owed by Trinity media the same company that owns the Western Fail and exactly the same reports are published in both publications. The evening post is a skeleton of what it was and is printed in Cardiff/Bristol.

PM me who it was.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Greedy scum that is our board on 00:00 - Oct 21 with 1767 viewsSwanzay

Greedy scum that is our board on 23:57 - Oct 20 by Darran

PM me who it was.

No sorry
Greedy scum that is our board on 00:01 - Oct 21 with 1765 viewsGowerjack

Greedy scum that is our board on 23:57 - Oct 20 by Darran

PM me who it was.

It was me.

I'm Spartacus.

FFS.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Greedy scum that is our board on 00:01 - Oct 21 with 1759 viewsharryhpalmer

he's aware people think he is just a mouth piece for the Chairman.

But my sources tell me he hasn't been granted an audience with Goldfinger for well over 12 months.

In fairness to him, all he was doing tonight was a live summary of what was being said.

Give him a couple of days to take that in, and get comments from the other side - as all good journos should do before publishing something more critical on the current state of affairs.

If he doesn't write anything of note, then...

But the questions should also be directed at Pritchard. After all, the BBC is a public service broadcaster, and he's said f'kall!

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Greedy scum that is our board on 07:16 - Oct 21 with 1552 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37721419

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Greedy scum that is our board on 08:00 - Oct 21 with 1474 viewsjackal

14 years go these guys put in £50,000 each and saved our club.

They've now sold and made millions in profit. I wonder how many of us would have refused the deal.

I'm worried for our club. I think these yanks will ruin us and they will be to blame.

You couldn't make it up!

Maybe the yanks will invest heavily and we will go from strength to strength and HJ and co will be heroes. Somehow I doubt it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024