Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greedy scum that is our board 20:07 - Oct 20 with 24771 viewsSmellyplumz

I for one hope the full weight of the law comes down on you. HJ LD jvs and the rest of you traitor scum.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:49 - Oct 21 with 2347 viewsswanstillidai

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:37 - Oct 21 by waynekerr55

Yeah, of course they thought about that... hence the negotiations.

The c*nts should f*ck off, pronto.

You never know?

Like I said, I'm clinging on to any hope by 'ere.

By doing so, they'd at least salvage some PR out of this shytestorm.

Maybe they can sell us some magic beans too
Greedy scum that is our board on 11:51 - Oct 21 with 2337 viewsBLAZE

Can we have clarification on MM and BK too. Weren't they supposedly kept in the dark on this deal, and were said to be furious when they found out alongside the trust, after negotiations were already well advanced

Were they just shithouses who couldn't face the trust and admit what they had done, or were they genuinely kept in the dark? I struggle with the latter scenario, given how quickly their anger must've subsided and they jumped onboard with the deal
Greedy scum that is our board on 11:53 - Oct 21 with 2312 views3swan

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:51 - Oct 21 by BLAZE

Can we have clarification on MM and BK too. Weren't they supposedly kept in the dark on this deal, and were said to be furious when they found out alongside the trust, after negotiations were already well advanced

Were they just shithouses who couldn't face the trust and admit what they had done, or were they genuinely kept in the dark? I struggle with the latter scenario, given how quickly their anger must've subsided and they jumped onboard with the deal

Yes I struggle with being kept in the dark, as without their shares there would have been a no sale
Greedy scum that is our board on 11:57 - Oct 21 with 2303 viewsharryhpalmer

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:21 - Oct 21 by Professor

So we are now in a position where we are reliant on Levein, Kaplan and whoever else is behind the purchase to protect the interests of the club. The Trust has been well and truly done over by this. We should support their efforts to keep the club 'honest' as best they can and I thank them for their hard work with little reward.

It is clear that much of the former board took the money with little consideration of the club. The dollar signs in their eyes clearly blinded them and washed their memory of how they became shareholders. It would seem only Martin Morgan and Brian Katzen (those who had the greatest interest in selling) tried to bring in 'investment" above the sale. The actions of the likes of Jenkins, Dineen and JVZ (all big 'fans' of course) seemingly ignore the club's best interests.

So now we rely on the Americans.....

let us hope they are 'long term' investors not looking for a quick turnover. They can, at least, do no worse than 'Chairman Jenkins' has for the few years.

MM and BK may have supported other investment, and I heard Martin didn't want to sell his part of the "family" stake, but at the end of the day, they signed the current deal.

So while they may not be as "dirty" as others in the current situation, they still have muck on their hands.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Greedy scum that is our board on 12:02 - Oct 21 with 2278 viewsNeiltheTaylor

On the upside, we have been spared MM's odious offspring having much say in the club's future
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 12:08]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Greedy scum that is our board on 12:06 - Oct 21 with 2255 views3swan

Ironic, it's only a stat but a milestone on Saturday

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/definitive-story-swans
Greedy scum that is our board on 12:07 - Oct 21 with 2262 viewsLegend83

I always loved being part of a club that was unique.

God we were crap at times, but it was our crap club.

I'm finding the new era (essentially rendering us another homogenous lower-level Premier League club) hard to swallow and digest.

Winning our first ever major trophy and our Europa League adventure aside, I'm beginning to feel like reaching the 'pinnacle' of British football was the worst thing that ever happened to us.

As crazy as that sounds.

The money-crazed Premier League (and those who submitted to it's riches) has effectively destroyed the fabric of Swansea City FC.

Sad times.
Greedy scum that is our board on 13:38 - Oct 21 with 2129 viewsNookiejack

I still don't understand how you would put your family name at risk down the generations in Swansea.

'There goes the son, daughter, grandchild of Huw Jenkins, Leigh Dineen, Martin Morgan they sold out the club.'

Their names and reputation is going to be akin to Tony Petty.

Maybe there is something in the rumours regarding Huw Jenkins selling his home and moving to Spain.

Goodness knows what is going to happen if club gets relegated and Yanks flog off all the assets and Huw Jenkins, Leigh Dineen and Martin Morgan are there all counting their £50 notes.
Login to get fewer ads

Greedy scum that is our board on 14:03 - Oct 21 with 2066 viewsmax936

Greedy scum that is our board on 13:38 - Oct 21 by Nookiejack

I still don't understand how you would put your family name at risk down the generations in Swansea.

'There goes the son, daughter, grandchild of Huw Jenkins, Leigh Dineen, Martin Morgan they sold out the club.'

Maybe there is something in the rumours regarding Huw Jenkins selling his home and moving to Spain.

Goodness knows what is going to happen if club gets relegated and Yanks flog off all the assets and Huw Jenkins, Leigh Dineen and Martin Morgan are there all counting their £50 notes.

There's far to much damage done already, with all their interests in Swansea their futures look bleak its not gonna end well when the truth gets around.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Greedy scum that is our board on 14:08 - Oct 21 with 2055 viewsDarran

Greedy scum that is our board on 13:38 - Oct 21 by Nookiejack

Frightening thought but it could happen.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Greedy scum that is our board on 15:26 - Oct 21 with 1957 viewsicecoldjack

Best thing we can hope for ( after lynching members of the previous board) is that the team and manager gets absolute 100% support we stay up and the yanks do what I suspect they intend to do and sell it on for a profit to somebody who hopefully has a more romantic and honourable intention to scfc .

It's a leap but it's the only way we will ever draw a line under the goings on in the last 18 months.
We've all been fooked over massively and I sincerely hope the previous board members can never walk the streets if swansea safely ever again.
Sorry for being harsh but that's how I feel.
Greedy scum that is our board on 17:54 - Oct 21 with 1820 viewsjohnlangy

I have a question. The selling shareholders told JL and SK that the 2002 Shareholders Agreement was not valid. The agreement includes the rule (correct me if i'm wrong) that, if a shareholder wants to sell his shares they HAVE TO be offered proportionately to each of the other shareholders in order for them to be able to maintain their share percentage eg the Trust with 20% at the time would have been able to buy 20% of the shares on offer.

I realise the Trust now believe the agreement to be valid but, if the argument that the agreement wasn't valid would that not make the sale of Mel Nurse's shares, albeit 5 years ago, illegal ? He would have been given no choice other than the one i've explained above. If at the time he'd been told the agreement wasn't valid and he could sell his shares to whoever he wanted, from the little I know of Mr Nurse he would have sold them all at the knockdown price to the Trust.

Am I wrong ?
Greedy scum that is our board on 20:53 - Oct 21 with 1682 viewsAngelRangelQS

Poor Leigh Dineen moaning on Twitter that someone called him a c*nt and said they hoped he died of a heart attack.

Amazed he expected anything different.
Greedy scum that is our board on 20:54 - Oct 21 with 1676 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:53 - Oct 21 by AngelRangelQS

Poor Leigh Dineen moaning on Twitter that someone called him a c*nt and said they hoped he died of a heart attack.

Surprisingly restrained

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:56 - Oct 21 with 1667 viewsmonmouth

What on earth did the c*nt expect. He is, after all, a c*nt.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:57 - Oct 21 with 1665 viewsAngelRangelQS

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:54 - Oct 21 by NeiltheTaylor

Surprisingly restrained

He'll be the first to resign. Always came across as a snivelling little man. He won't have the stomach for it
Greedy scum that is our board on 20:58 - Oct 21 with 1662 viewsHighjack

Saying they hope he dies of a heart attack is well out of order but the rest of it is factual and probably could be proven in a court of law.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:59 - Oct 21 with 1651 viewsexiledclaseboy

To be fair, that heart attack line is bang out of order.

Poll: Tory leader

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:05 - Oct 21 with 1636 viewsAngelRangelQS

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:59 - Oct 21 by exiledclaseboy

To be fair, that heart attack line is bang out of order.

It's nothing compared with the treatment Petty and Lewis were given, yet those acts are celebrated.
Greedy scum that is our board on 21:15 - Oct 21 with 1606 viewsmorningstar

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:05 - Oct 21 by AngelRangelQS

It's nothing compared with the treatment Petty and Lewis were given, yet those acts are celebrated.

I concur, though i find it ironic that someone who gave an interview on JTAK laughing at how the fans were lining the fence to charge Petty and do him harm, is now squealing like a pig when the same sentiments are afforded too him. It's a funny old world isn't it Leigh!
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 21:16]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:20 - Oct 21 with 1575 viewsexiledclaseboy

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:05 - Oct 21 by AngelRangelQS

That's a fair point. We were all younger then. Wishing death on someone in that way doesn't sit well with me now though. Age and loss does that I suppose.

Poll: Tory leader

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:24 - Oct 21 with 1562 viewsmax936

He needs to remove his gormless head from his arse and think about what him and his co vipers have done to a Football Club that they're supposed to have had deep feeling for, instead the selfish greedy c@@t is feeling sorry for himself.

Leigh its not your club, so just get your chums together and fukoff asap.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:30 - Oct 21 with 1519 viewsmonmouth

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:24 - Oct 21 by max936

He needs to remove his gormless head from his arse and think about what him and his co vipers have done to a Football Club that they're supposed to have had deep feeling for, instead the selfish greedy c@@t is feeling sorry for himself.

Leigh its not your club, so just get your chums together and fukoff asap.

I think it is fair to say that he is as thick as a dogshit sandwich made with pumpernickel and naan. As is that dutch c*nt.

He probably has no idea of what he's done. Muuunnnnnneeeeeeee innit mun butt.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:35 - Oct 21 with 1494 viewsDr_Winston

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:30 - Oct 21 by monmouth

I think it is fair to say that he is as thick as a dogshit sandwich made with pumpernickel and naan. As is that dutch c*nt.

Every public utterance from Dineen provides ample evidence as to why the commercial department has been a shambles since 2003.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:35 - Oct 21 with 1485 viewsWingstandwood

Greedy scum that is our board on 21:30 - Oct 21 by monmouth

Yep, he and 'Johnny-Van-Twitter-Prat' can sure expect a lot of hatred of the most undiluted kind from here on in!!!!!!

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024