Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greedy scum that is our board 20:07 - Oct 20 with 24726 viewsSmellyplumz

I for one hope the full weight of the law comes down on you. HJ LD jvs and the rest of you traitor scum.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Greedy scum that is our board on 10:24 - Oct 22 with 1373 viewsHumpty

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:59 - Oct 21 by exiledclaseboy

To be fair, that heart attack line is bang out of order.

Did the poor little lamb think he could act like this and nobody would say nasty things about him? Did he not laugh at the abuse Petty had? Both equally deserved.

I'm not into wishing death upon anyone myself, and won't do so.

But spare me the sympathy for that blubbering c*nt.
Greedy scum that is our board on 10:28 - Oct 22 with 1357 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Greedy scum that is our board on 10:24 - Oct 22 by Humpty

Did the poor little lamb think he could act like this and nobody would say nasty things about him? Did he not laugh at the abuse Petty had? Both equally deserved.

I'm not into wishing death upon anyone myself, and won't do so.

But spare me the sympathy for that blubbering c*nt.

That is so, so unfair and inaccurate.

Blubbering, rich, fat c*nt is a truer description.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Greedy scum that is our board on 10:30 - Oct 22 with 1342 viewsperchrockjack

Fat? Omg

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Greedy scum that is our board on 10:55 - Oct 22 with 1285 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Greedy scum that is our board on 10:30 - Oct 22 by perchrockjack

Fat? Omg

What's up with you now handsome???

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:03 - Oct 22 with 1264 viewsperchrockjack

We have posters with weight issues.

I mentioned this in previous posts and got slaughtered just for being a slim fit sextensrian

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:04 - Oct 22 with 1259 viewsSwanseajill

I wouldn't wish harm to anyone, and many who have done on here, wouldn't..away from a message board.

What hurts me is LD was once the Chairman of The supporters Trust. When he joined the club board, my guess was...ok now we will have someone in our corner fighting for fans rights.

How dissapointeing that's turned out......
Greedy scum that is our board on 11:06 - Oct 22 with 1244 viewsperchrockjack

Don't fret Lor.

We move on

Hopefully

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:06 - Oct 22 with 1245 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:03 - Oct 22 by perchrockjack

We have posters with weight issues.

I mentioned this in previous posts and got slaughtered just for being a slim fit sextensrian

You leave your sexextensionisms our of this. Keep it clean mun

Login to get fewer ads

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:12 - Oct 22 with 1235 views34dfgdf54

Greedy scum that is our board on 20:57 - Oct 21 by AngelRangelQS

He'll be the first to resign. Always came across as a snivelling little man. He won't have the stomach for it

I can not stand the bloke, arrogant, cocky tw*t.
Greedy scum that is our board on 11:15 - Oct 22 with 1225 viewsSwanseajill

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:06 - Oct 22 by perchrockjack

Don't fret Lor.

We move on

Hopefully

My hope today is to forget this horrible goings on this board has caused, and get a must win today to re-kick off our season.
Greedy scum that is our board on 11:19 - Oct 22 with 1218 viewsDarran

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:12 - Oct 22 by 34dfgdf54

I can not stand the bloke, arrogant, cocky tw*t.

He's always been very nice to me in real life but the last couple of days aren't good are they?

As Lorraine has just touched upon Leigh was chairman of the Trust which makes it worse in my opinion.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:21 - Oct 22 with 1201 viewsdobjack2

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:19 - Oct 22 by Darran

He's always been very nice to me in real life but the last couple of days aren't good are they?

As Lorraine has just touched upon Leigh was chairman of the Trust which makes it worse in my opinion.

As chair of the trust he saw a business opportunity and took it.
Greedy scum that is our board on 11:24 - Oct 22 with 1188 viewsBrynmill_Jack

One selfie and you're anyone's. God knows what you did if he'd thrown an autograph into the mix........

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:25 - Oct 22 with 1174 viewsmax936

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:05 - Oct 22 by WarwickHunt

Could the mods please put a "I'm a fûcking moron" emoji up to save us replying to spectacularly thick cûnts?

TIA.

That's very nicely summarized, unless he either hasn't read Phil's address or he is related to one of the sellouts, there's one or two others on here that don't get it either unbelievable.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:29 - Oct 22 with 1145 viewsdameedna

Greedy scum that is our board on 08:52 - Oct 22 by Uxbridge

If they had secured the clubs future you'd have a valid point. That, sadly, will be their legacy.

The Trust involvement is a detractor but the Trust does still have value.

Directors acting against the wishes of other directors is expected.

Id agree with the future is never certain, we are in a poor position, the squad is thin and the Trust could have been better treated though the directors (ex) have a right to consider themselves as successful.

Richard L would also not be impressed and you would have to see greed and exit as strong motivators.

I wouldnt compare any of the Directors to Petty though who was an outsider.

Good on the Trust very proud of you and the effort put in to protect a position but now would be a time to draw a line.

Newcastle is a dire situation and I hope we dont go down that path, there will be a way to develop mutual respect.
Greedy scum that is our board on 11:29 - Oct 22 with 1144 viewsmonmouth

The corporatespeak is 'gone native' which he did 100% the minute he got the sniff of a risk free invesment.

It is also what is being levelled at HC to a lesser extent, and something I have been accused of myself in the past. I can vouch that keeping that fine line between effective relationships neccessary to sometimes get what you want, and independence is a frigging tough shout. I do hope he's not still hobnobbing with these f*ckers though (sellouts, not yankers). That, in my mind, given how they've shat on him and the Trust, would make him unsuitable in character for any future similar role.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:34 - Oct 22 with 1133 viewsNookiejack

Greedy scum that is our board on 03:58 - Oct 22 by dameedna

Petty situation has one thing in common in that it is the same club, the legacy dineen and Co leave behind is one to be proud of.

Long term future of the club secured.

That is a turnaround of epic proportions.

6 seasons in the top flight and a series of promotions and all with a style that belied the style played by most British managers including Jackett.

Took a huge risk with Martinez and mutually paid off by increasing the value of the business.

Almost had the script changed by Laudrup and promptly brought in coaches under limited recruitment and salary influence over players.

Not a bad plan not sure anyone had the blueprint and when it came time to sell did it ruthlessly and effectively.

One fly in the ointment we are having our worst season to date.

Can't agree with securing long term future point. As soon as we are relegated players will be sold and replaced with others on £500 per week contracts and parachute money will be banked.

Look how ruthless the Yanks have been taking out 2 long term club employees who allegedly are now making unfair dismissal claims.
Greedy scum that is our board on 11:36 - Oct 22 with 1119 viewsmax936

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:29 - Oct 22 by dameedna

Id agree with the future is never certain, we are in a poor position, the squad is thin and the Trust could have been better treated though the directors (ex) have a right to consider themselves as successful.

Richard L would also not be impressed and you would have to see greed and exit as strong motivators.

Good on the Trust very proud of you and the effort put in to protect a position but now would be a time to draw a line.

Newcastle is a dire situation and I hope we dont go down that path, there will be a way to develop mutual respect.

You just don't get it at all do you? they the sellouts behaved appallingly criminally even they entered into an agreement without the authority of all the shareholders, they lied and deceived and you want to simply "draw a line under it all" fuking hell.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:40 - Oct 22 with 1106 viewsBorojack

In my opinion the way they have carried on makes them worse than Petty.
Petty never claimed to care about the club.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:40 - Oct 22 with 1106 viewsMoscowJack

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:34 - Oct 22 by Nookiejack

Can't agree with securing long term future point. As soon as we are relegated players will be sold and replaced with others on £500 per week contracts and parachute money will be banked.

Look how ruthless the Yanks have been taking out 2 long term club employees who allegedly are now making unfair dismissal claims.

Who are the two long-term employees?

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:43 - Oct 22 with 1080 viewsUxbridge

Completely disagree. Now is the start, not the time to draw a line.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:47 - Oct 22 with 1059 viewsNookiejack

Greedy scum that is our board on 09:59 - Oct 21 by JACKMANANDBOY

I think we are already deep in it, the Trust have a difficult job here. We need to be clear about the potential outcomes and then take the best option for the long term security of the club, that may mean taking a big step backwards.

The legal process is a minefield, one to use at last resort, but also provides the chance of a change in circumstances.

Ironically, one good option would be for Huw to handover is shareholding to the Trust taking the Trust over the 25% of holdings and regaining Huw some of his reputation by admitting a mistake.

Even if he did hand over the shares it appears that the voting rights under the new shareholders agreement (obviously not signed by the Trust) would still be assigned to the Yanks.

They weren't going to buy unless they had 75% of the votes in the bag.

Quite treacherous what Jenkins, Morgan and Dineen have done in assigning away the voting rights on the residual shares after all the JTAK nonsense.
Greedy scum that is our board on 11:50 - Oct 22 with 1045 viewsawayjack

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:43 - Oct 22 by Uxbridge

Completely disagree. Now is the start, not the time to draw a line.

This.
Greedy scum that is our board on 11:50 - Oct 22 with 1043 viewsNookiejack

Greedy scum that is our board on 11:40 - Oct 22 by MoscowJack

Who are the two long-term employees?

I think one of them was O'Keefe people are speculating on various threads
Greedy scum that is our board on 12:02 - Oct 22 with 998 viewsswan85

Greedy scum that is our board on 10:42 - Oct 21 by somersetsimon

Surely the buyers would have looked at that original Shareholders’ Agreement very closely as part of their due diligence process. They wouldn’t have just taken Huw’s word that it was nothing to worry about!

From what I read it was "warranted " under due diligence, which equals legal recourse!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024