Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I ll try again ...simple question ... 12:16 - Oct 21 with 3163 viewsperchrockjack

Are we truly fooked

Is there a way out

Is there any hope

Anyone with sensible reply

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 12:38 - Oct 21 with 1798 viewsPozuelosSideys

Hmm? I thought you liked Klippety Klopp up there. Didnt realise you wanted him out already

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 12:40 - Oct 21 with 1784 viewsperchrockjack

So you still don't have an answer nor any real reply.

Are we, or not

It's simple

Try answering a post

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 12:43 - Oct 21 with 1766 viewsSwanjack10

In fairness Bradley bear was thrown into the lions den away against an in form arsenal, we did well I thought, tomorrow is a pivotal game, I have a good feeling and think we will sting the hornets #scfcnevergiveup

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 12:46 - Oct 21 with 1745 viewsA_Fans_Dad

prj, fooked in what way?
Football wise?
or
Trust and Shares wise?
I ll try again ...simple question ... on 12:48 - Oct 21 with 1735 viewsPozuelosSideys

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 12:43 - Oct 21 by Swanjack10

In fairness Bradley bear was thrown into the lions den away against an in form arsenal, we did well I thought, tomorrow is a pivotal game, I have a good feeling and think we will sting the hornets #scfcnevergiveup

Yes. Bradley is growing on me as well. Seems to be a pretty straight talker and the performance at Arsenal was passable considering the number of players who were away on international duty during his first week in charge.

Hopefully we get behind him and the players as they arent responsible for the stuff going on off the pitch

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 12:49 - Oct 21 with 1719 viewsperchrockjack

In both ways.

Yanks gonnarun club down?

No investment in players?

Selling best players for the profit.

All been posted on here

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 12:54 - Oct 21 with 1692 viewsSwanzay

The Trust and the fans have been royally shafted by previous owners, for me the jury is still out regarding the Americans as they have only been here for 3 months and as Phil said are still trying to a grip on things, admittedly from afar it would seem atm.

Although it has to be noted,they actually haven't invested a single penny into the club at the moment. The next few months and the transfer window will either confirm or allay fears.
I ll try again ...simple question ... on 13:05 - Oct 21 with 1664 viewsperchrockjack

Thanks swanzay.

Fair and meaningful reply.

Great to see some sense at last

Login to get fewer ads

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 13:14 - Oct 21 with 1631 viewsSwanjack10

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 13:05 - Oct 21 by perchrockjack

Thanks swanzay.

Fair and meaningful reply.

Great to see some sense at last

Try making a question that makes sense and gets to the point, its not hard is it?

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 13:20 - Oct 21 with 1609 viewsLeonisGod

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 12:54 - Oct 21 by Swanzay

The Trust and the fans have been royally shafted by previous owners, for me the jury is still out regarding the Americans as they have only been here for 3 months and as Phil said are still trying to a grip on things, admittedly from afar it would seem atm.

Although it has to be noted,they actually haven't invested a single penny into the club at the moment. The next few months and the transfer window will either confirm or allay fears.

I'm not expecting any investment - everything we've heard about the take over suggests business as usual (if we're lucky). There was a hint that we may get another player in January, but that will be about it. And I'd bet it will be in our usual £5m bracket. But then we spent £15m or whatever on Baston, so who knows.
I ll try again ...simple question ... on 13:28 - Oct 21 with 1579 viewspencoedjack

We have Aston Villa written all over us ....
I ll try again ...simple question ... on 13:34 - Oct 21 with 1543 viewsjackal

Yes

No

No

Doubt it.
I ll try again ...simple question ... on 13:37 - Oct 21 with 1525 viewsPozuelosSideys

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 13:28 - Oct 21 by pencoedjack

We have Aston Villa written all over us ....

I think we have better players than Villa

Saturday is of massive importance. We need a win above all else against Watford. Dont care how we get it, but we need to get it.

The fans need to get behind the players big time. No booing or complaining when the game is on

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 14:07 - Oct 21 with 1466 viewsDarran

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 13:14 - Oct 21 by Swanjack10

Try making a question that makes sense and gets to the point, its not hard is it?

Truest thing you've ever posted.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 14:10 - Oct 21 with 1453 viewsperchrockjack

Me?

Sorry to interloper between you and your chum banterman but if you cannot understand what I and others ( outside this site) are wondering then don't bother.

Try giving a decent reply.

Did you reapproach that garage owner in Ferry

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 14:17 - Oct 21 with 1429 viewsDarran

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 14:10 - Oct 21 by perchrockjack

Me?

Sorry to interloper between you and your chum banterman but if you cannot understand what I and others ( outside this site) are wondering then don't bother.

You haven't got the right to wonder anything you were all for it so you've lost your wondering rights.

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 14:45 - Oct 21 with 1375 viewsjack247

The only thing that has come as a surprise to me is the stance that the trust are taking. It's a very welcome surprise. How anyone can only now start questioning the motives of either our current board or their predecessors completely baffles me
I ll try again ...simple question ... on 14:47 - Oct 21 with 1358 viewsDarran

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 14:45 - Oct 21 by jack247

The only thing that has come as a surprise to me is the stance that the trust are taking. It's a very welcome surprise. How anyone can only now start questioning the motives of either our current board or their predecessors completely baffles me

You're baffled that Poisonous Perch is only now starting to question the motives?

Nah I don't believe that.

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 14:49 - Oct 21 with 1350 viewsSwanjack10

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 14:10 - Oct 21 by perchrockjack

Me?

I gave a decent reply considering your question could have meant anything from halloween clowns to corupt police.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 14:57]

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 15:29 - Oct 21 with 1292 viewsperchrockjack

With respect swanjack ,you ve not.

Try again

And it's "corrupt". Just saying ,like

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 15:31 - Oct 21 with 1279 viewsSwanjack10

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 15:29 - Oct 21 by perchrockjack

With respect swanjack ,you ve not.

Try again

And it's "corrupt". Just saying ,like

Well only you would know that.

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 15:38 - Oct 21 with 1256 viewsperchrockjack

No ,Warwick will back me up on that. Waynekerrrrr too.

Ah banter.

My arse ,banter

Now try again to answer the question or show where you ve replied

Some things you simply can't fight

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 15:50 - Oct 21 with 1233 viewsmonmouth

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 12:40 - Oct 21 by perchrockjack

So you still don't have an answer nor any real reply.

Are we, or not

It's simple

Try answering a post

Perch, anything could happen. It surely has to be a rocky road though.

Whatever does happen, it no longer belongs to the fans, if it ever really did.

#justanothershittyfootballclub

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 16:13 - Oct 21 with 1173 viewsSwanjack10

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 15:38 - Oct 21 by perchrockjack

No ,Warwick will back me up on that. Waynekerrrrr too.

Ah banter.

My arse ,banter

Now try again to answer the question or show where you ve replied

Some things you simply can't fight

Read your question again, are you drunk, whats the matter with banter ? You need to start smiling , your a grumpy old sole perch , cant fight what? I just dont get you at all.

I ll try again ...simple question ... on 17:08 - Oct 21 with 1078 viewsOldjack

Simple Answer ; keep on gaining enough points on the board and no we're not fuked

This animosity between the board and the Trust, How long has it been going on ? Since the start ?recently ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024