Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why ? 13:01 - Oct 21 with 1995 viewsswancity

Has anyone had the decency to explain why ?

Why sell our Club without involving our fans group? Why the devious nature of the deal? Just why?

Hang your heads in shame guys. You know the score, you know what makes the club tick and yet you chose to write off its proud recent history and tradition of being a club owned by the fans...for the fans

You have lined your own pockets. Was it purely greed? Were you receiving legal advice to dictate this course of action? Do tell. Please explain away your disgusting and disgraceful actions. Just why?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Why ? on 13:04 - Oct 21 with 1708 viewsperchrockjack

And more or less what one of my earlier posts suggested.

The one that Darran instantly derailed along with Winston, a moderator on this site.

We need an explanation from Jenkins, the owners , we need it NOW.

Then, maybe ,we can move on

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why ? on 13:07 - Oct 21 with 1698 viewsLeonisGod

I suspect they saw the cracks in the team and wanted out whilst their shares wor worth a premium. They saw the Trust as a possible barrier to them selling quickly as they knew the deal may not have held up to the Trust's level of scrutiny?
Why ? on 13:13 - Oct 21 with 1655 viewsperchrockjack

Which is a fair observation and one which those on the receiving end should counter.

Off ya go , jerks ol mucker.

Btw, it's taken three hours for somebody to post what is no doubt the real picture.

Three hours of insults and abuse before subject matter is addressed

Embarrassing ,Neil, you betcha

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why ? on 13:13 - Oct 21 with 1657 viewsNeathJack

I'm amazed that there is anyone out there who still needs it explaining to them to be honest.

The answer is greed.
Why ? on 15:12 - Oct 21 with 1506 viewsjack247

They shit themselves because we looked like serious relegation candidates halfway through last season and they saw their pots of gold disappearing into the championship.

So they sold us out at the first real opportunity.

I don't think it's much more complex than that
Why ? on 15:17 - Oct 21 with 1492 viewspikeypaul

Why ? on 15:12 - Oct 21 by jack247

They shit themselves because we looked like serious relegation candidates halfway through last season and they saw their pots of gold disappearing into the championship.

Which is the correct answer.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Why ? on 19:17 - Oct 21 with 1368 viewsOldjack

Greed ,from where im standing, The Trust was a thorn in their precious backsides who would and i've no doubt about, put obstacles in their pathway to that pot of gold, INVESTMENT being the main one

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Why ? on 19:31 - Oct 21 with 1324 viewsDr_Winston

They shit themselves during Laudrup's second season. That's when the concerted efforts to sell the club began.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Why ? on 19:42 - Oct 21 with 1290 viewsJackUlation

Hammer Nail , Bishop and Tart. spot on this is the very essence of the problems genuine fans now face, Oink Oink snout in the trough.
Why ? on 19:48 - Oct 21 with 1265 viewsgetcarter

We sold to the yanks so they can move us on to the next level . It was a sound business move by the shareholders, we would never have survived if we had not sold. Sound business practice to bring in the yanks.
Why ? on 19:50 - Oct 21 with 1253 viewsOldjack

Why ? on 19:48 - Oct 21 by getcarter

We sold to the yanks so they can move us on to the next level . It was a sound business move by the shareholders, we would never have survived if we had not sold. Sound business practice to bring in the yanks.

Bollocks Huw

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Why ? on 19:54 - Oct 21 with 1227 viewsGowerjack

The answer is simple.

Greed

Pure unadulterated greed.

Now the real question to consider is would any of us have behaved differently given the chance to secure the financial wellbeing of your family for generations to come....
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 19:56]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Why ? on 19:55 - Oct 21 with 1214 viewsbuilthjack

Why ? on 19:48 - Oct 21 by getcarter

Fool

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Why ? on 20:02 - Oct 21 with 1187 viewsheadcleaner

Why ? on 19:54 - Oct 21 by Gowerjack

The answer is simple.

Greed

Now the real question to consider is would any of us have behaved differently given the chance to secure the financial wellbeing of your family for generations to come....

Don't kid yourself they were thinking about securing family's futures. It was pure short term financial gain. After the first divvy pay out and nice wages and bonus structure their families were already taken care of. Oh and was a certain director thinking of his family's future when he was getting jiggy?

Also were not all greedy and I'm confident there are plenty who wouldn't have sold up in the manner they did.
Why ? on 20:03 - Oct 21 with 1175 viewsOldjack

The answer is simple.

Greed

Yes ,with dignity for starters ,all cards on the table and not behave like a sneaky rat

Why ? on 20:04 - Oct 21 with 1166 viewsSwansNZ

Was it purely greed? YES

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Why ? on 20:11 - Oct 21 with 1144 viewsSwansNZ

The answer is simple.

Greed

They could have done that by selling part of their shares (for less per share, obviously), and kept control within Swansea, thus securing the future of the club.
Huw is already on half a million a year, LD - god knows how much, plus all shareholders have had dividends of hundreds of thousands.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Why ? on 20:14 - Oct 21 with 1119 viewsDarran

Why ? on 20:02 - Oct 21 by headcleaner

Don't kid yourself they were thinking about securing family's futures. It was pure short term financial gain. After the first divvy pay out and nice wages and bonus structure their families were already taken care of. Oh and was a certain director thinking of his family's future when he was getting jiggy?

Also were not all greedy and I'm confident there are plenty who wouldn't have sold up in the manner they did.

Surely they were set up for life before selling shares with wages and dividends.

Very poor of certain people,I've never had anything against them selling their shares but this f*cking stinks.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why ? on 20:23 - Oct 21 with 1071 viewsWingstandwood

Why ? on 20:11 - Oct 21 by SwansNZ

They could have done that by selling part of their shares (for less per share, obviously), and kept control within Swansea, thus securing the future of the club.
Huw is already on half a million a year, LD - god knows how much, plus all shareholders have had dividends of hundreds of thousands.

Yes indeed very valid stuff posted by you there! The dividends and other nice little earners courtesy of SCFC have made them rich anyhow. And? Then there is the status, power, privilege and contacts to big-buinsess and individual's 'director-of-professional-football-club' title brings. Individuals pay £100,000 a year membership fees to exclusive golf clubs like Wentworth to get exactly the same.

To make them out to be selfless charitable do-gooders is bulls#it! By proportion of my own wealth I have donated far more to (£1,000 +) SCST and never expected or will have any financial reward out of it. So f#ck them all, I have never heard of any of them putting their own money into the club. Buying shares that can be sold at a latter date for 100's profit is not an act of kindness or charity.

Argus!

Why ? on 20:24 - Oct 21 with 1066 viewsWingstandwood

Why ? on 20:14 - Oct 21 by Darran

Surely they were set up for life before selling shares with wages and dividends.

Very poor of certain people,I've never had anything against them selling their shares but this f*cking stinks.

Another great post!.....Bang on!

Argus!

Why ? on 01:24 - Oct 22 with 945 viewsStarsky

Why ? on 13:04 - Oct 21 by perchrockjack

And more or less what one of my earlier posts suggested.

The one that Darran instantly derailed along with Winston, a moderator on this site.

We need an explanation from Jenkins, the owners , we need it NOW.

Then, maybe ,we can move on

Richie, you're the only one derailing this thread.
Everyone else has stayed on topic.

It's just the internet, init.

Why ? on 02:01 - Oct 22 with 930 viewsdameedna

Why ? on 19:31 - Oct 21 by Dr_Winston

They shit themselves during Laudrup's second season. That's when the concerted efforts to sell the club began.

At that time it was explained by Laudrup and Tiramasu what it would take to get the club to a staff that could compete.

Laudrup wanted 16 premier players all on 50K plus a week and was moving his squad in that direction.

There was a meeting and Laudrup held his ground and later sacked.

Garry was brought in and a 2 year plan laid to sell the club.

Guidolin was brought in on a contract that tied him to the club until such time the ownership changed.

At some point the Trust must have realised the club was up for sale.

Money was spent on facilities but the decision to extend the ground woukd never be made under the divestment plan.
Why ? on 11:01 - Oct 22 with 813 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The answer is simple.

Greed

Yes. Because I could have still sold my shares for less admittedly but have secured the future of the club by sacrificing part of that fortune. Half of seven million quid us an amount of money that if invested carefully would keep generations safe and secure.

Mind you I'm a firm believer that if Jenkins sold our club purely so his kids could never work and live a life of luxury then I'd say he's sold for the wrong reasons. Why the f*ck should they get away without working like the rest of us???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Why ? on 11:37 - Oct 22 with 774 viewsLoyal

The least the sellers could do was hand over enough stake to increase the trust shareholding above 25% - I mean, Morgan got 20 milllion, what's the difference between that and 19 ! Greedy cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Why ? on 11:43 - Oct 22 with 757 viewsjack247

Why ? on 11:37 - Oct 22 by Loyal

The least the sellers could do was hand over enough stake to increase the trust shareholding above 25% - I mean, Morgan got 20 milllion, what's the difference between that and 19 ! Greedy cnt.

The difference is, he probably wouldn't have got his £19m as the deal would have been a lot less attractive to the new owners if the trust had 25%. And he is a greedy cnt
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024