Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BB 17:14 - Oct 21 with 1658 viewsJethroJack

So far, Bob has come across as being a decent enough bloke (sorry, guy) in his interviews & press conferences, and there were some encouraging signs in his debut at the Emirates, notably Siggy & Mo and the creation of numerous chances (still plenty of negatives too though which he will sort out in time).

That said, comments he's made about recognising the "soul" of the club through its fans seem to be completely at odds with all the sneaky underhanded bollox that's gone on throughout the takeover, both from his compatriots & our greedy former (and still current) board members.

As for what's gone on, its obviously very disappointing, but hardly surprising in this day and age. When you think about it, why should our club be immune from the behaviour demonstrated over the past 6 months. This stuff goes on at most other clubs so sadly we're now part of the majority rather than being different.

At least the Trust Board Members have now restored some faith, for which they should be roundly applauded...THANK YOU!
BB on 17:18 - Oct 21 with 1640 viewsWhiterockin

So far, Bob has come across as being a decent enough bloke (sorry, guy) in his interviews & press conferences, and there were some encouraging signs in his debut at the Emirates, notably Siggy & Mo and the creation of numerous chances (still plenty of negatives too though which he will sort out in time).

Number 1 negative, the back four he picked last week.
BB on 17:19 - Oct 21 with 1623 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

BB on 17:18 - Oct 21 by Whiterockin

"They picked"

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

BB on 17:30 - Oct 21 with 1588 viewsOldjack

He talks the talk

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

BB on 17:41 - Oct 21 with 1557 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He's come across as somebody who loves himself more than Rodgers did in my opinion. Let's hope he actually backs it up like Brendan.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

BB on 20:35 - Oct 21 with 1427 viewsJethroJack

BB on 17:18 - Oct 21 by Whiterockin

Agreed, hopefully he'll go for this sooner rather than later...
Kingsley, Mawson/VDH, Amat, Naughton.
BB on 20:40 - Oct 21 with 1405 viewsJethroJack

BB on 17:41 - Oct 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He's come across as somebody who loves himself more than Rodgers did in my opinion. Let's hope he actually backs it up like Brendan.

Nobody loves himself more than Brendan.
Bob's a good talker but his teeth aren't that impressive...especially for an American.
BB on 20:41 - Oct 21 with 1404 viewsmax936

BB on 17:41 - Oct 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Dwight there's honestly no need of that right now, Thanks.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

BB on 20:43 - Oct 21 with 1388 viewsmonmouth

I don't mind him, although not my taste as I've said. If we do it on the pitch he can fart yankee doodle dandee whilst shouting 'I AM the greatest' at the pressers for all I care.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

BB on 00:35 - Oct 22 with 1301 viewsJackUlation

Bobby markII is very scripted, he is programmed before he speaks,
he is always very careful to say the things supporters want to hear.

never trust a syrup and fig merchant
( spotted at Wind Street on Wednesday evening )
BB on 00:53 - Oct 22 with 1281 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

So you've wandered from your original post within a few minutes of being challenged?

And you still have someones arm, which you super imposed a fake Swans tattoo on as your avatar ... good God.
BB on 00:55 - Oct 22 with 1281 viewsicecoldjack

Bob seems honest enough to me, he is desperate to do his best and be a success , some things he says are a touch political and aimed at harmonising the club and his appointment but really he need to steer clear from that, sometimes it seems he is trying too hard to say the right things.

I don't think there is one person against him TBH , we all want him to do well and none of is blame him for the way FG was booted out.
Bob is gonna give it his best shot and try and prove himself, we all love an underdog and that's what he is, he needs to stop banging on about the fans though, we are with him 100% and have been from day 1, it's not his fault that he got offered a top job he is blameless in that respect, I just hope he has the skills to pay the bills that's all! The signs are decent enough so go bob I say !
BB on 01:10 - Oct 22 with 1268 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

BB on 00:55 - Oct 22 by icecoldjack

Bob seems honest enough to me, he is desperate to do his best and be a success , some things he says are a touch political and aimed at harmonising the club and his appointment but really he need to steer clear from that, sometimes it seems he is trying too hard to say the right things.

I don't think there is one person against him TBH , we all want him to do well and none of is blame him for the way FG was booted out.
Bob is gonna give it his best shot and try and prove himself, we all love an underdog and that's what he is, he needs to stop banging on about the fans though, we are with him 100% and have been from day 1, it's not his fault that he got offered a top job he is blameless in that respect, I just hope he has the skills to pay the bills that's all! The signs are decent enough so go bob I say !

Bob seems a nice guy, but don't get it twisted, he will do whatever the Americans tell him to.
BB on 01:12 - Oct 22 with 1264 viewsJethroJack

BB on 00:53 - Oct 22 by Return_of_the_Jack

So you've wandered from your original post within a few minutes of being challenged?

And you still have someones arm, which you super imposed a fake Swans tattoo on as your avatar ... good God.

WTF are you on about, I said in the original text there were plenty of negatives that he needed time to sort out. And as for the Avatar, try sticking Coco the Clown on yours.
BB on 01:16 - Oct 22 with 1254 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

BB on 01:12 - Oct 22 by JethroJack

WTF are you on about, I said in the original text there were plenty of negatives that he needed time to sort out. And as for the Avatar, try sticking Coco the Clown on yours.

That would be very inappropriate what with all the clown attacks recently.

Are you OK Jethro? You seem a bit stressed.
BB on 01:20 - Oct 22 with 1250 viewsJethroJack

BB on 01:16 - Oct 22 by Return_of_the_Jack

That would be very inappropriate what with all the clown attacks recently.

Are you OK Jethro? You seem a bit stressed.

Cool as a cucumber...Coco 😎
BB on 01:21 - Oct 22 with 1249 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Is this before you had the tattoo?
BB on 01:25 - Oct 22 with 1240 viewsJethroJack

BB on 01:21 - Oct 22 by Return_of_the_Jack

Is this before you had the tattoo?

Having some trouble sleeping, Coco? Something bugging you?
BB on 05:10 - Oct 22 with 1177 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

BB on 01:25 - Oct 22 by JethroJack

Having some trouble sleeping, Coco? Something bugging you?

I hope "coco" isn't a reference to my skin colour you racist arsehole!
BB on 05:43 - Oct 22 with 1161 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I have no internet proof of it or otherwise, but I truly was a BB lover for USMNT. Never made sense at all his sacking, and we are paying the price now.

Does that make him the right person for this now, I don't know. But he seems to be loving the challenge he has in SA1, and I have no doubt he will work his ass off towards our best ends.

A trait which Guidolin, nice guy as he was, may have lacked just a little, if we can be honest.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

BB on 07:52 - Oct 22 with 1087 viewsJethroJack

BB on 05:10 - Oct 22 by Return_of_the_Jack

I hope "coco" isn't a reference to my skin colour you racist arsehole!

Don't call me a racist, you little shyte.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024