Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO perchrockjack 10:11 - Oct 22 with 6494 viewsDarran

Good morning Richard.

You've now publicly called me a liar several times and for the sake of myself and everyone else could you answer a simple question please?

WHAT HAVE I LIED ABOUT?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO perchrockjack on 09:48 - Oct 24 with 699 viewsDarran

FAO perchrockjack on 09:37 - Oct 24 by perchrockjack

Crucial point is fact this question could have been sent as PM.

The intention was ,as usual ,to attract attention.

Fin

Yeah but you called me a liar I'm public when you could have PMd me.

FAO perchrockjack on 09:55 - Oct 24 with 686 viewsHumpty

FAO perchrockjack on 18:13 - Oct 23 by Lohengrin

"Give you an example of a poster I respect. Humpty."

Perch, mun! Time was you'd have put me up in lights, now you've ditched me for a communist of all things in creation!

No good will come of it.

Heh! A communist!

I used to vote Lib Dem.

Saying that, you probably think Tim Farron is a bit Baader-Meinhoffy don't you?
FAO perchrockjack on 10:09 - Oct 24 with 672 viewsperchrockjack

Bottom line is hump, you don't give a feck what other posters think nor seek to elicit friendships on here nor are you out to impress anyone.

We are poles apart on many issues but so what.

The best posters are the ones one disagrees with and which drag out twelve year old bitchspats.

Sadly, this thread was started for one reason alone .

Some see it ,some don't.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

FAO perchrockjack on 10:14 - Oct 24 with 662 viewsDarran

FAO perchrockjack on 10:09 - Oct 24 by perchrockjack

Bottom line is hump, you don't give a feck what other posters think nor seek to elicit friendships on here nor are you out to impress anyone.

We are poles apart on many issues but so what.

The best posters are the ones one disagrees with and which drag out twelve year old bitchspats.

Sadly, this thread was started for one reason alone .

Some see it ,some don't.

Yep the one reason being to ask you what I'd lied about after you'd tried to publicly humiliate me by calling me a liar.

Oh and by the way you still haven't answered the question.

FAO perchrockjack on 10:23 - Oct 24 with 643 viewsLegend83

Can't we just put an end to all this playground nonsense and focus on the real world?

I'm a PS newbie by any measure (it's much easier to navigate and post than other Swans forums) but fairly internet battle-hardened and see all this guff for what it is.

Other newbies might be put off by all this sh*t and b*llocks.

Get some fresh air and light on your skin chaps.
FAO perchrockjack on 10:25 - Oct 24 with 636 viewsHumpty

FAO perchrockjack on 10:23 - Oct 24 by Legend83

Can't we just put an end to all this playground nonsense and focus on the real world?

I'm a PS newbie by any measure (it's much easier to navigate and post than other Swans forums) but fairly internet battle-hardened and see all this guff for what it is.

Well said.
FAO perchrockjack on 10:25 - Oct 24 with 633 viewsperchrockjack

Yes indeed.
Let's do it

I'm naked in my Orangery ,as we speak

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

FAO perchrockjack on 10:29 - Oct 24 with 624 viewsDarran

Yes we can but if someone was constantly calling you a liar in public wouldn't you want an answer?

Login to get fewer ads

FAO perchrockjack on 10:36 - Oct 24 with 619 viewsLegend83

FAO perchrockjack on 10:29 - Oct 24 by Darran

Yes we can but if someone was constantly calling you a liar in public wouldn't you want an answer?

In real life perhaps.

On the internet - easier just to ignore or step away from the keyboard.

I am not one to cast aspersions but you obviously know PRJ and therefore would have known you would not get an answer on this forum from him to the question you posed - his posting style and frame of mind seem to suggest he struggles to give a straight answer to anything!

Which smacks a bit of attention-seeking and creating this thread for the sake of doing so.

Why don't we all have group hug and discuss what we think is going to happen in the Cold Feet finale ;)

L83
FAO perchrockjack on 10:44 - Oct 24 with 606 viewsDarran

FAO perchrockjack on 10:36 - Oct 24 by Legend83

In real life perhaps.

I am not one to cast aspersions but you obviously know PRJ and therefore would have known you would not get an answer on this forum from him to the question you posed - his posting style and frame of mind seem to suggest he struggles to give a straight answer to anything!

Which smacks a bit of attention-seeking and creating this thread for the sake of doing so.

Why don't we all have group hug and discuss what we think is going to happen in the Cold Feet finale ;)

L83

Group hug? I wouldn't piss in the sneaky using bastard if his throat was on fire mate.

FAO perchrockjack on 10:52 - Oct 24 with 594 viewsLegend83

FAO perchrockjack on 10:44 - Oct 24 by Darran

Group hug? I wouldn't piss in the sneaky using bastard if his throat was on fire mate.

Think my career aspirations in arbitration have just gone up in smoke.

;)
FAO perchrockjack on 10:55 - Oct 24 with 581 viewsDarran

FAO perchrockjack on 10:52 - Oct 24 by Legend83

;)

FAO perchrockjack on 10:57 - Oct 24 with 576 viewsWarwickHunt

FAO perchrockjack on 10:52 - Oct 24 by Legend83

;)

I think Kofi Annan would struggle with these two.
FAO perchrockjack on 11:23 - Oct 24 with 550 viewsHumpty

FAO perchrockjack on 10:36 - Oct 24 by Legend83

In real life perhaps.

L83

In fairness, Perch did step away from the keyboard. He disappeared for months. Did Darran stop goading Perch on a daily basis? Errm, no he didn't. He ramped it up.

Every day he'd start new threads with the sole intention of goading Perch. Along with his giggling little gang of friends.

Eventually Perch returned but didn't respond to Darrans attempts to wind him up. This drove Darran to utter f*cking distraction. There's one thing Darran cannot put up with and that's being ignored. He begged the mods to ban Perch for anything he said. He eventually succeeded, on the grounds of something that was so laughable Perch was unbanned as soon as someone pointed out how stupid it was. During the time Perch was banned Darran gloated about it and imagined how miserable Perch was.

So Perch was allowed back in and eventually broke and started engaging with Darran again and it hasn't stopped since.

Boring as f*ck for everyone else, I don't think Perch wanted it, Darran definitely does and his little gang are in the oils again because they have someone to pick on. Every day.

Welcome to Planet Swans.

Phil, if you're listening, it really is boring for everyone else.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2016 11:36]
FAO perchrockjack on 11:26 - Oct 24 with 539 viewsDarran

FAO perchrockjack on 11:23 - Oct 24 by Humpty

In fairness, Perch did step away from the keyboard. He disappeared for months. Did Darran stop goading Perch on a daily basis? Errm, no he didn't. He ramped it up.

Every day he'd start new threads with the sole intention of goading Perch. Along with his giggling little gang of friends.

Eventually Perch returned but didn't respond to Darrans attempts to wind him up. This drove Darran to utter f*cking distraction. There's one thing Darran cannot put up with and that's being ignored. He begged the mods to ban Perch for anything he said. He eventually succeeded, on the grounds of something that was so laughable Perch was unbanned as soon as someone pointed out how stupid it was. During the time Perch was banned Darran gloated about it and imagined how miserable Perch was.

So Perch was allowed back in and eventually broke and started engaging with Darran again and it hasn't stopped since.

Boring as f*ck for everyone else, I don't think Perch wanted it, Darran definitely does and his little gang are in the oils again because they have someone to pick on. Every day.

Welcome to Planet Swans.

Phil, if you're listening, it really is boring for everyone else.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2016 11:36]

Show us all some of the threads that I started when Scouce wasn't here then.

Oh and you'd be bloody angry if you'd been shit on after going out of your way to be very nice to someone too.

FAO perchrockjack on 11:33 - Oct 24 with 529 viewsHumpty

FAO perchrockjack on 11:26 - Oct 24 by Darran

Show us all some of the threads that I started when Scouce wasn't here then.

Oh and you'd be bloody angry if you'd been shit on after going out of your way to be very nice to someone too.

Oh f*ck off you clown. The constant Liverpool jokes, constantly bringing him up in conversations that had nothing to do with him. Said for one reason and one reason alone. To piss of Perch.

You know it, I know it, he knows it, everyone knows it. You kept goading him for months.

F*ck off.
FAO perchrockjack on 11:37 - Oct 24 with 520 viewsKokoJack

What's the reasoning for fresh air.Sunlight on skin?
A midnight chat on the shore would help.

Dont trust your own relfection. Trust nothing. Trust the black and white army, thats all you need.

FAO perchrockjack on 11:40 - Oct 24 with 514 viewsDarran

FAO perchrockjack on 11:33 - Oct 24 by Humpty

Oh f*ck off you clown. The constant Liverpool jokes, constantly bringing him up in conversations that had nothing to do with him. Said for one reason and one reason alone. To piss of Perch.

You know it, I know it, he knows it, everyone knows it. You kept goading him for months.

F*ck off.

I told one Liverpool joke and he went berserk.

Show us all the threads I started when he was away.

FAO perchrockjack on 11:41 - Oct 24 with 514 viewsLohengrin

FAO perchrockjack on 09:55 - Oct 24 by Humpty

Heh! A communist!

I used to vote Lib Dem.

Saying that, you probably think Tim Farron is a bit Baader-Meinhoffy don't you?

I've just been trying to think of an adjective I'd use for Farron and I settled on 'superfluous.'

I didn't try for long, admittedly, but I found it difficult to summon up any sort of emotion regarding the Lib-Dems.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

FAO perchrockjack on 11:50 - Oct 24 with 503 viewsHumpty

FAO perchrockjack on 11:41 - Oct 24 by Lohengrin

I've just been trying to think of an adjective I'd use for Farron and I settled on 'superfluous.'

I didn't try for long, admittedly, but I found it difficult to summon up any sort of emotion regarding the Lib-Dems.

Don't worry. I won't do it again. Vote Lib Dem that is.

I think you're confusing communism with socially liberal.

I'm deinitely that. I don't hate women, or gay people or people who don't share my skin colour or religion.
FAO perchrockjack on 11:56 - Oct 24 with 499 viewsHumpty

FAO perchrockjack on 11:40 - Oct 24 by Darran

If you think I can be arsed to go through months of posts looking for examples you can f*ck off. I don't need to. Everyone on here, including you and me,and everyone else know you spent an awful lot of effort goading Perch. Once he was back, you went into overdrive.

F*ck off and get a hobby.
FAO perchrockjack on 12:01 - Oct 24 with 479 viewsLohengrin

FAO perchrockjack on 11:50 - Oct 24 by Humpty

Don't worry. I won't do it again. Vote Lib Dem that is.

I think you're confusing communism with socially liberal.

I'm deinitely that. I don't hate women, or gay people or people who don't share my skin colour or religion.

No, I'm thinking back to a thread when you were looking to over-play the influence of an inconsequential oddball like William Pierce. Setting aside the fact that it is doubtful in the extreme that anybody on here other than you or I would have the first idea who he was, talking up the likes of him is something I've only seen the far-left do. Invented bogey men have their uses, I suppose.

There is, of course, nothing to stop a card-carrying Lib-Dem (or ex-member) reading Searchlight and mistaking fantasy for reality, Hump.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

FAO perchrockjack on 12:07 - Oct 24 with 471 viewsHumpty

FAO perchrockjack on 11:40 - Oct 24 by Darran

F*ck off and grow up.
FAO perchrockjack on 12:08 - Oct 24 with 465 viewsDarran

FAO perchrockjack on 11:56 - Oct 24 by Humpty

If you think I can be arsed to go through months of posts looking for examples you can f*ck off. I don't need to. Everyone on here, including you and me,and everyone else know you spent an awful lot of effort goading Perch. Once he was back, you went into overdrive.

F*ck off and get a hobby.

Ok let's try this.

Why don't you post in this thread saying "FFS Perch why don't you just say what Darran's lied about so we can leave this go?" and let's see what happens is it.
Let's ask the perpetrator for an answer.

FAO perchrockjack on 12:10 - Oct 24 with 462 viewsHumpty

FAO perchrockjack on 12:01 - Oct 24 by Lohengrin

No, I'm thinking back to a thread when you were looking to over-play the influence of an inconsequential oddball like William Pierce. Setting aside the fact that it is doubtful in the extreme that anybody on here other than you or I would have the first idea who he was, talking up the likes of him is something I've only seen the far-left do. Invented bogey men have their uses, I suppose.

There is, of course, nothing to stop a card-carrying Lib-Dem (or ex-member) reading Searchlight and mistaking fantasy for reality, Hump.

I have to admit I have no idea who William Pierce is. I'll have to look into it.

Was he the bloke who was cutting Kenyans bollocks off with pliers?

I'll get back to you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024