Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Van de Hoon 17:29 - Oct 22 with 2674 viewsKinsey

Very impressed with him so far.

Very strong at the back.

Possible future captain?
Van de Hoon on 11:53 - Oct 24 with 658 viewswhiterock

Van de Hoon on 22:00 - Oct 22 by LeonisGod

VDH solid again, but i wish he'd let a striker get on the end of those set pieces! He should have had 2 goals in last 2 home games. Nice player though - a surprising gem.

As for Leon, he was caught out a few times. But have you noticed how he's pushing up the pitch more, and driving out wide occasionally. We used to have other players to take the game to the opposition and he could just sit and protect, but it looks to me that he's trying to force the issue and get us moving forward. A damning indictment of the state of our play and other players if so. Or am I reading to much into it?

It was a carbon copy of the Liverpool chance, he's a good defender and maybe Mawson would be better in those situations?
Van de Hoon on 12:06 - Oct 24 with 637 viewsLegend83

Van de Hoon on 11:53 - Oct 24 by whiterock

It was a carbon copy of the Liverpool chance, he's a good defender and maybe Mawson would be better in those situations?

To be fair he made a sweet connection with little time to actually take aim and was unlucky he hit it so well right into the middle of the goal.

A foot either side and it was in the back of the net.

That's football.

ETA - his first role is to defend and he absolutely monstered the right hand quandrant of the field.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2016 12:20]
Van de Hoon on 15:43 - Oct 24 with 595 viewsandypitt56

Van de Hoon on 18:23 - Oct 22 by Rancid

Yep, big of an error keeping Leon on and not putting Fer in his place.says to me Bradley ws happy with the point.

we played with two strikers for the last 20 mins, i think that says he was going for it. Llorente gave them a torrid time we looked far more likely to score when he came on the pitch.
Van de Hoon on 23:01 - Oct 24 with 526 viewsjackrabbit

Van de Hoon on 10:22 - Oct 23 by WarwickHunt

He was a Labour MP and it's Geoff.

Has Trampie hacked your account?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2016 23:59]

No he hasn't, smart arse. Did you not see my follow-up underneath?

"Geoff with 2 'f's even! "

Yes, I got his party wrong,(memory defect) but the point was it is van der Hoorn, not Hoon. I've just stopped being irritated by illiterates referring to 'Boney', even though he was here for a couple of seasons, and we now have 'van de Hoon'
Van de Hoon on 12:45 - Oct 25 with 469 viewsGriffting

I see he made 4th official's team of the week, 11 aerial duels and 13 clearances during the match vs Watford. A passing accuracy of 75 % trying 8 long balls. Unlucky not to get a goal as well. I think his style is well suited to the Prem.
Van de Hoon on 13:57 - Oct 25 with 425 viewsairedale

Van de Hoon on 12:45 - Oct 25 by Griffting

I see he made 4th official's team of the week, 11 aerial duels and 13 clearances during the match vs Watford. A passing accuracy of 75 % trying 8 long balls. Unlucky not to get a goal as well. I think his style is well suited to the Prem.

Him and Mawson look an extremely solid pair for people to bounce off. A bit like that unit Biabi from the U21s.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024