Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6 home league games in a row without a win 21:49 - Oct 22 with 473 viewsNeathJack

7 including cup games.

Struggling to remember the last time this happened?
6 home league games in a row without a win on 21:52 - Oct 22 with 463 viewsDarran

Well I did kind of predict something like this a few weeks ago when I said that we'd be quarter of the way through the season with *one win.

*yeah I know that four nines isn't 38.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

6 home league games in a row without a win on 21:54 - Oct 22 with 450 viewsNeathJack

6 home league games in a row without a win on 21:52 - Oct 22 by Darran

Well I did kind of predict something like this a few weeks ago when I said that we'd be quarter of the way through the season with *one win.

Give it time and we'll be looking back to the halcyon days of only being a quarter of the way through the season with only one win.....
6 home league games in a row without a win on 21:59 - Oct 22 with 432 viewsmonmouth

I know it was the close season but I had to miss Liverpool last season so haven't seen a home win for nearly seven months. It's been a long old journey home.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

6 home league games in a row without a win on 22:00 - Oct 22 with 424 viewsBrynmill_Jack

6 home league games in a row without a win on 21:52 - Oct 22 by Darran

Hey look out it's Nostra f*cking damus

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024