Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust - Please Help 09:42 - Oct 23 with 21273 viewsPhil_S

We have had a huge uptake of membership in the 48 hours or so since the forum on Thursday night

We want to keep that going and want to make maximum use of Social Media.

If you have facebook or Twitter accounts could you post something about membership being available for just £10 per year at www.swanstrust.co.uk

If we can hit more and more people the numbers will go up.

Thanks
Trust - Please Help on 19:07 - Oct 23 with 2546 viewsWhiterockin

Trust - Please Help on 16:31 - Oct 23 by Phil_S

The short answer is yes although some of the £10 clearly goes to the running costs (sending newsletters, ballot forms when needed or even at this point could be a consultation document)

The rest will go towards a war chest - lets just say its better to plan now and be ready for something in the future

Apologies for missing this earlier

Is it prudent to ask how much the trust has is reserves and if it gets a dividend similar to other shareholders.
Trust - Please Help on 19:08 - Oct 23 with 2541 viewsRancid

Trust - Please Help on 18:39 - Oct 23 by Dr_Winston

Still undecided as to whether to just concrete it or slab on top. Slabs would probably be prettier.

you can concrete it anyway and then decide if you want to slab it after.winner winner
Trust - Please Help on 19:13 - Oct 23 with 2502 views3swan

Trust - Please Help on 19:07 - Oct 23 by Whiterockin

Is it prudent to ask how much the trust has is reserves and if it gets a dividend similar to other shareholders.

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Trust-Audited-Accounts-20

I think dividends are paid out per share holding
Trust - Please Help on 19:14 - Oct 23 with 2494 viewsSwanseajill

Trust - Please Help on 18:39 - Oct 23 by Dr_Winston

Still undecided as to whether to just concrete it or slab on top. Slabs would probably be prettier.

Have you moved house then J ?
Trust - Please Help on 19:16 - Oct 23 with 2480 viewsDr_Winston

Trust - Please Help on 19:14 - Oct 23 by Swanseajill

About four years ago L.

Money's been tight so only now getting round to do the non-essential stuff like the garden.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Trust - Please Help on 19:18 - Oct 23 with 2472 viewsWhiterockin

Trust - Please Help on 19:13 - Oct 23 by 3swan

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Trust-Audited-Accounts-20

I think dividends are paid out per share holding

Thanks very much appreciated. More than enough to cover any legal battle (if it comes to it) but only enough to buy about 1% of shares if they came available.
Trust - Please Help on 19:20 - Oct 23 with 2459 viewsRancid

Trust - Please Help on 19:14 - Oct 23 by Swanseajill

Hi Jill,can I ask why you've down arrowed everything I've wrote today on this thread please.I don't think Phil needs your clarification on this silly matter.Does Phil and this little episode mean that much to you? BTW I don't down arrow anyone, I'd rather challenge them with a retort rather than just click an arrow to earn brownie points of your hero.No offence, just saying x
Trust - Please Help on 19:22 - Oct 23 with 2445 viewsmonmouth

Trust - Please Help on 19:16 - Oct 23 by Dr_Winston

About four years ago L.

Money's been tight so only now getting round to do the non-essential stuff like the garden.

Been 13 years for us and still not done what I'd like (extend the patio). Got a quote for a retaining wall and slabs, and it can bloody well wait another 13 years after that.

Sorry way off topic but social meejah bores the catflap off me.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Trust - Please Help on 19:23 - Oct 23 with 2438 views3swan

Trust - Please Help on 19:18 - Oct 23 by Whiterockin

Thanks very much appreciated. More than enough to cover any legal battle (if it comes to it) but only enough to buy about 1% of shares if they came available.

When they become available they will be at a much lower price........................unfortunately, as it would mean we will be struggling again as a club
Trust - Please Help on 19:28 - Oct 23 with 2419 viewsSwanseajill

Trust - Please Help on 19:16 - Oct 23 by Dr_Winston

About four years ago L.

Almost four years for me too. I've just about completed Gareth's list of "to do jobs" something I was determined to do. Although the majority was done by professionals.

At least, unlike me,, you won't need to pay someone to cut your lawn when you have..slabs

Edit. Have you paid your Trust subs? While you still have a tenner left in your bare wallet...
[Post edited 23 Oct 2016 19:30]
Trust - Please Help on 19:32 - Oct 23 with 2401 viewsSwanseajill

Trust - Please Help on 19:20 - Oct 23 by Rancid

Hi Jill,can I ask why you've down arrowed everything I've wrote today on this thread please.I don't think Phil needs your clarification on this silly matter.Does Phil and this little episode mean that much to you? BTW I don't down arrow anyone, I'd rather challenge them with a retort rather than just click an arrow to earn brownie points of your hero.No offence, just saying x

No you can't ask sorry.
Trust - Please Help on 19:35 - Oct 23 with 2383 viewsDr_Winston

Trust - Please Help on 19:28 - Oct 23 by Swanseajill

Almost four years for me too. I've just about completed Gareth's list of "to do jobs" something I was determined to do. Although the majority was done by professionals.

At least, unlike me,, you won't need to pay someone to cut your lawn when you have..slabs

Edit. Have you paid your Trust subs? While you still have a tenner left in your bare wallet...
[Post edited 23 Oct 2016 19:30]

Trust subs are paid in full.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Trust - Please Help on 19:37 - Oct 23 with 2367 viewsRancid

Trust - Please Help on 19:32 - Oct 23 by Swanseajill

No you can't ask sorry.

I'll take that as 3 points and a win then
Trust - Please Help on 19:40 - Oct 23 with 2348 viewsSwanseajill

Trust - Please Help on 19:37 - Oct 23 by Rancid

I'll take that as 3 points and a win then

Much better.
Trust - Please Help on 20:49 - Oct 23 with 2217 viewsStarsky

Trust - Please Help on 11:59 - Oct 23 by Rancid

The day Sumbler deleted me from his personal Facebook account, when I'd never even commented on a single thread he'd made was the day I shoved 2 fingers up to him and his Trust.Me not joining won't make a jot of difference I know but I've told umpteen people about it and hopefully 1 or 2 have done the same and shoved his beloved trust up his arse.SCFC - One big united family, righto!!

Bloody hell mun.
If I friend anyone on Facebook and there is no response in either direction in 3 months then I delete them. There is no point whatsoever in having dormant friends.
To say "Feck the trust" for 6 years because of this is extremely sensitive of you.

It's just the internet, init.

Trust - Please Help on 23:00 - Oct 23 with 2071 viewsRancid

Trust - Please Help on 20:49 - Oct 23 by Starsky

Bloody hell mun.
If I friend anyone on Facebook and there is no response in either direction in 3 months then I delete them. There is no point whatsoever in having dormant friends.
To say "Feck the trust" for 6 years because of this is extremely sensitive of you.

Oh phuck up for gods sake.It was 6 years ago and now Phil is asking me and others for money and to join the trust which i won't out of principal.I was on his pals list for 2 weeks before he deleted me off there.Wouldn't you have been a little confused? No course you wouldnt you collossal puss sack cos your the bigger man who can rise above it.Well i rose above it for 6 years up until today when he was asking for money and I politetely told him no.It's out of principle.An eye for an eye only i remembered it and he didnt.Good on me eh.And I'm pretty darn sure we'll all sleep tonight so stop point scoring you gargantuan piece of gristle.
Trust - Please Help on 23:12 - Oct 23 with 2044 viewsLoyal

Trust - Please Help on 23:00 - Oct 23 by Rancid

Oh phuck up for gods sake.It was 6 years ago and now Phil is asking me and others for money and to join the trust which i won't out of principal.I was on his pals list for 2 weeks before he deleted me off there.Wouldn't you have been a little confused? No course you wouldnt you collossal puss sack cos your the bigger man who can rise above it.Well i rose above it for 6 years up until today when he was asking for money and I politetely told him no.It's out of principle.An eye for an eye only i remembered it and he didnt.Good on me eh.And I'm pretty darn sure we'll all sleep tonight so stop point scoring you gargantuan piece of gristle.

I feel a nerve has been touched.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Trust - Please Help on 01:34 - Oct 24 with 1975 viewsDavillin

Trust - Please Help on 19:18 - Oct 23 by Whiterockin

Too true, Whiterockin, but all the more reason to keep sockin' away the money!

And to 3Swan, who wrote, "When they become available they will be at a much lower price........................unfortunately, as it would mean we will be struggling again as a club"

I know that you know this, but imagine if the Trust had had the money back when Petty was ready to sell. The Trust could have owned 100% with plenty of money to get the club on its feet again.

That was ever the backup plan, Still must be.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2016 1:38]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Trust - Please Help on 02:55 - Oct 24 with 1948 viewsDJack

OH DEAR! And I quote "Oh phuck up for gods sake.It was 6 years ago and now Phil is asking me and others for money and to join the trust which i won't out of principal."

I just hope that you are not teaching others your so called principles.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Trust - Please Help on 09:56 - Oct 24 with 1826 viewsjohnlangy

Trust - Please Help on 17:09 - Oct 23 by lifelong

Spoke to quite a few people at the game yesterday and asked them what they thought of the Trust Statement. The reply I got from most of them was "What Trust Statement?"

I said earlier that it would be money very well spent for the Trust to pay for a full page in the EP to show the statement.

Whether people like it or not the EP is read by a HUGE number of people in South West Wales and would be the best way of ensuring the message reaches the greatest number of people.
Trust - Please Help on 10:02 - Oct 24 with 1821 viewsDarran

Trust - Please Help on 09:56 - Oct 24 by johnlangy

I said earlier that it would be money very well spent for the Trust to pay for a full page in the EP to show the statement.

Whether people like it or not the EP is read by a HUGE number of people in South West Wales and would be the best way of ensuring the message reaches the greatest number of people.

The statement was in last Friday's EP John.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trust - Please Help on 10:34 - Oct 24 with 1798 viewsbuilthjack

Out of interest, how many adult members are now on board?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Trust - Please Help on 16:11 - Oct 24 with 1630 viewsStarsky

"Colossal puss sack... gargantuan piece of gristle"

Quality rant fair play

It's just the internet, init.

Trust - Please Help on 17:10 - Oct 24 with 1585 viewsjohnlangy

Trust - Please Help on 10:02 - Oct 24 by Darran

The statement was in last Friday's EP John.

From what I remember it wasn't the whole statement. Just parts of it to complete an article.

Or is my memory playing tricks again ?
Trust - Please Help on 17:22 - Oct 24 with 1568 viewsDarran

Trust - Please Help on 17:10 - Oct 24 by johnlangy

From what I remember it wasn't the whole statement. Just parts of it to complete an article.

Or is my memory playing tricks again ?

Not sure my friend.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024