Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust - Please Help 09:42 - Oct 23 with 21266 viewsPhil_S

We have had a huge uptake of membership in the 48 hours or so since the forum on Thursday night

We want to keep that going and want to make maximum use of Social Media.

If you have facebook or Twitter accounts could you post something about membership being available for just £10 per year at www.swanstrust.co.uk

If we can hit more and more people the numbers will go up.

Thanks
Trust - Please Help on 18:04 - Oct 24 with 3539 viewsGlyn1

Trust - Please Help on 19:13 - Oct 23 by 3swan

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Trust-Audited-Accounts-20

I think dividends are paid out per share holding

PAGE TWO

"Principal Activities
The Society was set up with the following principle aims:"

The first one is correct, the second one isn't.

Now let's get back to the patio.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Trust - Please Help on 19:28 - Oct 24 with 3458 viewsJajess

Just signed up. When signing up from Denmark the bank takes a quid extra. Poor banks have to make a living I guess. Greedy f.ucks
Trust - Please Help on 21:55 - Oct 24 with 3346 viewslonglostjack

Trust - Please Help on 19:28 - Oct 24 by Jajess

Just signed up. When signing up from Denmark the bank takes a quid extra. Poor banks have to make a living I guess. Greedy f.ucks

Sorry- big fingers - didn't mean to down arrow you there. I don't work for a bank!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Trust - Please Help on 03:39 - Oct 25 with 3224 viewsseant23

I just signed up for a membership and I'm confused what that means.. does that make me a shareholder in Swansea City where I own stock or what?
Trust - Please Help on 04:16 - Oct 25 with 3216 viewsSwansNZ

Trust - Please Help on 03:39 - Oct 25 by seant23

I just signed up for a membership and I'm confused what that means.. does that make me a shareholder in Swansea City where I own stock or what?

Yes, you've just become very rich.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Trust - Please Help on 04:43 - Oct 25 with 3213 viewsseant23

Trust - Please Help on 04:16 - Oct 25 by SwansNZ

Yes, you've just become very rich.

Sounds like sarcasm.. genuinely curious since the trust owns shares and I'm a member of the trust.
Trust - Please Help on 07:58 - Oct 25 with 3171 viewsPhil_S

Trust - Please Help on 03:39 - Oct 25 by seant23

Not as an individual no. However the Trust do own 21% of the club and represent members so effectively you are part of a 21% shareholder although your membership holds no monetary value (if that makes sense)
Trust - Please Help on 12:06 - Oct 25 with 3050 viewsJackUlation

Trust - Please Help on 11:18 - Oct 23 by union_jack

I am a member and happy to give my £10 but can I ask what advantage there is for the trust to receive more money? They cannot buy any more shares as the majority shareholders would buy them first, as is their right.

Will it just be a war chest for the future?

Seems there are wages to pay .
Login to get fewer ads

Trust - Please Help on 23:28 - Oct 25 with 2789 viewsseant23

Trust - Please Help on 07:58 - Oct 25 by Phil_S

Not as an individual no. However the Trust do own 21% of the club and represent members so effectively you are part of a 21% shareholder although your membership holds no monetary value (if that makes sense)

Thank you Phil. That's very exciting and I'm glad to be a part of the future of the club. I'll do as much as I can in the US to help the club.
Trust - Please Help on 23:30 - Oct 25 with 2783 viewsLoyal

Trust - Please Help on 12:06 - Oct 25 by JackUlation

Seems there are wages to pay .

I assume and hope there are no wages, salary or anything. And that all costs are open and transparent for all to see. They should be on the trust website tbh.
Will this happen ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Trust - Please Help on 10:15 - Oct 26 with 2649 viewsperchrockjack

I m a member , jackarmy too but currently have no intention of going to any game mainly because of some of our jerk fans but mainly as its too anodyne an occasion.

Thrill is well and truly gone but I want the future to be bright for my club .

At the moment we see good people at the trust being publically defiled by one individual poster who has pure hate running in his veins.

We need points as a team first and foremost.

At the moment ,nothing else matters.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Trust - Please Help on 08:06 - Oct 27 with 2356 viewsLeonisGod

Trust - Please Help on 23:30 - Oct 25 by Loyal

I assume and hope there are no wages, salary or anything. And that all costs are open and transparent for all to see. They should be on the trust website tbh.
Will this happen ?

Accounts are on the website already http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/trust-accounts/
Trust - Please Help on 15:37 - Oct 27 with 2213 viewsLoyal

Trust - Please Help on 08:06 - Oct 27 by LeonisGod

Accounts are on the website already http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/trust-accounts/

So who paid Cooze this money ( allegedly)

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Trust - Please Help on 17:02 - Oct 27 with 2168 viewsjacabertawe

Trust - Please Help on 15:37 - Oct 27 by Loyal

So who paid Cooze this money ( allegedly)

....and what heading would it fall under, if not specified sepertately?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Trust - Please Help on 17:38 - Oct 27 with 2137 viewsLoyal

Trust - Please Help on 17:02 - Oct 27 by jacabertawe

....and what heading would it fall under, if not specified sepertately?

It clearly isn't there.
The allegation is director fees.
Did the club pay it ?

Trust - Please Help on 19:35 - Oct 27 with 2048 viewscockneyswan

Trust - Please Help on 17:38 - Oct 27 by Loyal

It clearly isn't there.
The allegation is director fees.
Did the club pay it ?

Yes SCFC are paying Huw Cozy £40k per annum as a paid director of The Swans. The problem is that trust members have consistently been told that this position was unpaid voluntary, clearly there is a conflict of interest when our representative is on the payroll of the majority shareholders. Not to mention the dishonesty of lying consistently about the real position.
Trust - Please Help on 21:30 - Oct 27 with 1953 viewsLoyal

Trust - Please Help on 19:35 - Oct 27 by cockneyswan

Yes SCFC are paying Huw Cozy £40k per annum as a paid director of The Swans. The problem is that trust members have consistently been told that this position was unpaid voluntary, clearly there is a conflict of interest when our representative is on the payroll of the majority shareholders. Not to mention the dishonesty of lying consistently about the real position.

Well, if that is accurate and I have no reason to doubt you then the conflict of interest is criminal in my mind. I'm appalled.

Trust - Please Help on 02:44 - Oct 28 with 1854 viewsRogerstone

So just to be clear COOZE is a representative of the Swans Trust? Along we ith being a salaried employee of Swansea city fc snd his own printing business who prints for Swansea city fc?

Sorry just wanted to be clear

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

Trust - Please Help on 05:31 - Oct 28 with 1829 viewsbarry_island

There is no such thing as bad publicity.

I seriously think this last week has been a healthy one for the Trust where everything as far as we know is out in the open, being discussed.

The volunteers on the Trust Board retain my admiration. I wouldn't do it.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Trust - Please Help on 12:27 - Oct 28 with 1716 viewscockneyswan

Trust - Please Help on 02:44 - Oct 28 by Rogerstone

So just to be clear COOZE is a representative of the Swans Trust? Along we ith being a salaried employee of Swansea city fc snd his own printing business who prints for Swansea city fc?

Sorry just wanted to be clear

Yes that's correct
Trust - Please Help on 15:55 - Oct 28 with 1636 viewsTheArtChappy

Trust - Please Help on 11:59 - Oct 23 by Rancid

The day Sumbler deleted me from his personal Facebook account, when I'd never even commented on a single thread he'd made was the day I shoved 2 fingers up to him and his Trust.Me not joining won't make a jot of difference I know but I've told umpteen people about it and hopefully 1 or 2 have done the same and shoved his beloved trust up his arse.SCFC - One big united family, righto!!

I'm still your friend

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

Trust - Please Help on 17:32 - Oct 28 with 1575 viewsRogerstone

Trust - Please Help on 12:27 - Oct 28 by cockneyswan

Yes that's correct

Thanks for clearing that up 👍

I see now that he has resigned from the trust, what about his paid role at the club?

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

Trust - Please Help on 18:50 - Oct 28 with 1517 viewscockneyswan

Trust - Please Help on 17:32 - Oct 28 by Rogerstone

Thanks for clearing that up 👍

I see now that he has resigned from the trust, what about his paid role at the club?

As much as it pisses me off I would guess he will retain his employment as the fans liaison officer, a reward for his help with the share sale.
Trust - Please Help on 18:54 - Oct 28 with 1510 viewsSmellyplumz

Trust - Please Help on 18:50 - Oct 28 by cockneyswan

As much as it pisses me off I would guess he will retain his employment as the fans liaison officer, a reward for his help with the share sale.

Innit

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Trust - Please Help on 20:17 - Oct 28 with 1455 viewsjacabertawe

Trust - Please Help on 18:50 - Oct 28 by cockneyswan

Your basis for this presumption is..............?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024