Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season started yesterday 10:43 - Oct 23 with 2557 viewsperchrockjack

Now we seem to have a manager able to see exactly what dross has been starting game, we now have a centre back pairing who look like they belong together.

We ve seen two strikers playing together and a wingman who can motor and beat a man.

Chuck in Montero and I'd say things are looking up.

Those with anti American feeling really need to shut the feck up and see how we fare.

Think the point has been made regarding sale.

It was underhand and devious

We move on

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Season started yesterday on 14:24 - Oct 23 with 770 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Season started yesterday on 14:21 - Oct 23 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes, like I say that is how they play, the have beaten
Man U 3-1
West H 4-2
Middleborough 1-0
So they are not exactly a poor side and quite capable of upsets if allowed to play their way.
The reason that it did not work yesterday was mostly down to VDH intercepting (headers) 10 out of 11 over the top balls to Deeney & co.
So very well done to VDH.

He was superb and covered for Naughton in the first half after he was beaten by his man. Very impressed with him I have to say.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Season started yesterday on 17:05 - Oct 23 with 722 viewsjohnlangy

Season started yesterday on 13:58 - Oct 23 by Murph75

Ki for Fer was a strange one on current form.

Many on here have praised Fer for his goalscoring and many have slagged him off for his lack of defensive discipline. Whether you like Ki or not he's more defensive than Fer and that must have been Bob's thought.

And now many have slagged Ki off for his performance yesterday and others have said he had a good game (I missed the game so only saw MOTD).

You can please some of the people some of the time etc etc
Season started yesterday on 17:32 - Oct 23 with 701 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Season started yesterday on 17:05 - Oct 23 by johnlangy

Many on here have praised Fer for his goalscoring and many have slagged him off for his lack of defensive discipline. Whether you like Ki or not he's more defensive than Fer and that must have been Bob's thought.

And now many have slagged Ki off for his performance yesterday and others have said he had a good game (I missed the game so only saw MOTD).

You can please some of the people some of the time etc etc

I predict the next shocker being Fer in for Siggy!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Season started yesterday on 18:12 - Oct 23 with 672 viewsvetchonian

I suspect Ki was selected duE to hiS height giViNg us more when defending set pieces and provide more of a threat from corners.
Left us wanting in midield though

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Season started yesterday on 21:58 - Oct 23 with 614 viewsjackrabbit

Perhaps he recognises Ki's potential - one of our better ball players and passers, who has performed poorly of late and is extremely low on confidence. Giving him 90minutes could help with the confidence situation. Ki has been, and could be again, one of our most creative players. Bradley might have sussed that and decided to do something about it. Let's hope so.
Season started yesterday on 22:00 - Oct 23 with 612 viewsMurph75

Season started yesterday on 21:58 - Oct 23 by jackrabbit

Perhaps he recognises Ki's potential - one of our better ball players and passers, who has performed poorly of late and is extremely low on confidence. Giving him 90minutes could help with the confidence situation. Ki has been, and could be again, one of our most creative players. Bradley might have sussed that and decided to do something about it. Let's hope so.

I was thinking that last night. You often find the best way to cure bad form is to play through it.
Season started yesterday on 00:38 - Oct 24 with 547 viewsEbo

Interesting stat I read on the BBC website was that Deeney didn't get one touch inside the penalty area. Marshalled well by our CB's it seemed.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Season started yesterday on 08:11 - Oct 24 with 475 viewsDr_Winston

Season started yesterday on 21:58 - Oct 23 by jackrabbit

He's performed poorly for three quarters of his Swansea City career, and that's being generous.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Season started yesterday on 08:35 - Oct 24 with 448 viewsnantywatcher

Season started yesterday on 08:11 - Oct 24 by Dr_Winston

He's performed poorly for three quarters of his Swansea City career, and that's being generous.

Filed under "hogwash."
Season started yesterday on 09:01 - Oct 24 with 421 viewshammy

Season started yesterday on 18:12 - Oct 23 by vetchonian

I suspect Ki was selected duE to hiS height giViNg us more when defending set pieces and provide more of a threat from corners.
Left us wanting in midield though

Not so sure; he's the same height as Fer (6' 2") and only a couple of inches taller than Cork !

I think as has been said he's potentially a better ball player than Cork and a better defensive player than Fer. He did seem to play a bit better on Saturday and is obviously a confidence player (he is after all hailed as a Beckham-esque personality in his homeland !). But like a few on here I thought the game was crying out for a bit more creativity in the last 20 minutes and Fer could have brought this.

Thought the centre backs looked much more solid than any other combination tried so far this season and in their first outing together. Ok it was only Watford but they deserve a run of games to see how good they can be.

Barrow frightened the crap out of the Watford defence and will do the same against most defences this season. It would be really great to have Montero available, at least to bring on in the last 30 minutes, to terrorise defences on the left side as well.

We were very unlucky not to score in the second half with Siggy, Llorente and VDH going close.

If we keep up this level of performance our luck will change and we'll start winning games !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Season started yesterday on 09:05 - Oct 24 with 418 viewsCooperman

Season started yesterday on 08:35 - Oct 24 by nantywatcher

Filed under "hogwash."

What is there to disagree with?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Season started yesterday on 13:43 - Oct 24 with 334 viewswhiterock

Season started yesterday on 14:21 - Oct 23 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes, like I say that is how they play, the have beaten
Man U 3-1
West H 4-2
Middleborough 1-0
So they are not exactly a poor side and quite capable of upsets if allowed to play their way.
The reason that it did not work yesterday was mostly down to VDH intercepting (headers) 10 out of 11 over the top balls to Deeney & co.
So very well done to VDH.

Watford will stay up no danger, they seem to change their manager more than us too but always get decent players, they are settled up front though
Season started yesterday on 13:48 - Oct 24 with 330 viewsjasper_T

Season started yesterday on 12:41 - Oct 23 by Murph75

I have a sneaky feeling if Guidolin was still in charge for yesterdays game our line up wouldn't have been completely different and Deeney would have had a field day against Laurel & Hardy.

Guidolin's Swansea shut down Deeney & co. last season, just as Bradley's did this.
Season started yesterday on 13:50 - Oct 24 with 325 viewsvetchonian

Season started yesterday on 13:48 - Oct 24 by jasper_T

Guidolin's Swansea shut down Deeney & co. last season, just as Bradley's did this.

and beat them too!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024