Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BETEAST 10:52 - Oct 23 with 6127 viewsDarran

Anyone else heard there's a problem and they owe us lots of money?

That's what I've been told anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

BETEAST on 14:17 - Oct 23 with 2733 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I always found the fact that a Premier League club has to use an agency to help find a shirt sponsor a damning indictment of how out of their depth the people at the head of the commercial department were.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

BETEAST on 14:18 - Oct 23 with 2729 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BETEAST on 14:17 - Oct 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I always found the fact that a Premier League club has to use an agency to help find a shirt sponsor a damning indictment of how out of their depth the people at the head of the commercial department were.

Well to be fair he was very short......................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

BETEAST on 14:23 - Oct 23 with 2700 viewsLeonisGod

No not heard anything. But it sounded like an odd deal at the time. An unknown company trying to break into a highly competitive market (with rumours of more regulation that will make that even harder). And then they couldn't even manage to get a web site up and running in time for their launch in the UK with our shirt deal. Doesn't inspire me with confidence.
BETEAST on 14:27 - Oct 23 with 2679 viewsmonmouth

BETEAST on 14:18 - Oct 23 by Brynmill_Jack

And he has a brain made of Camembert.

'Merrycuns must be wondering how gullible they were at the moment, if they were dull enough to believe any of the fairy tale.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

BETEAST on 14:34 - Oct 23 with 2643 viewsicecoldjack

BETEAST on 14:23 - Oct 23 by LeonisGod

No not heard anything. But it sounded like an odd deal at the time. An unknown company trying to break into a highly competitive market (with rumours of more regulation that will make that even harder). And then they couldn't even manage to get a web site up and running in time for their launch in the UK with our shirt deal. Doesn't inspire me with confidence.

Yes but darran and his friends hailed it as fantastic work from the commercial department and that we should lay off dineen.

For a few dollars more .. always remember them saying that betting companies were off the menu because of the name ban on kids shirts that changed for a few dollars more.

Are we really at all surprised if this also turns into a shambles ?
BETEAST on 14:37 - Oct 23 with 2621 viewsLeonisGod

BETEAST on 14:34 - Oct 23 by icecoldjack

Yes but darran and his friends hailed it as fantastic work from the commercial department and that we should lay off dineen.

For a few dollars more .. always remember them saying that betting companies were off the menu because of the name ban on kids shirts that changed for a few dollars more.

I wouldn't be surprised. A better way to get a few extra millions would have been to not give managers bumper contracts and then sack them immediately. But what do I know...
BETEAST on 14:44 - Oct 23 with 2581 viewsDarran

BETEAST on 14:34 - Oct 23 by icecoldjack

I hailed it as fantastic work? Blimey there's some liars on here lately aye Anthony. Can you prove I said going with BETEAST was fantastic work from the commercial department?

BETEAST on 14:49 - Oct 23 with 2556 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BETEAST on 14:44 - Oct 23 by Darran

I hailed it as fantastic work? Blimey there's some liars on here lately aye Anthony. Can you prove I said going with BETEAST was fantastic work from the commercial department?

Go on Icey, get him mun

Login to get fewer ads

BETEAST on 14:50 - Oct 23 with 2550 viewsicecoldjack

BETEAST on 14:44 - Oct 23 by Darran

Can you prove any of the bollck s you say on here ?

You know what you said, pushing many others down to tell us the commercial dept. Played a blinder, strangely you seem to be changing your colours lately, wonder why.
BETEAST on 14:51 - Oct 23 with 2539 viewsDarran

BETEAST on 14:50 - Oct 23 by icecoldjack

Can you prove any of the bollck s you say on here ?

You know what you said, pushing many others down to tell us the commercial dept. Played a blinder, strangely you seem to be changing your colours lately, wonder why.

Ah right I though you might say something like that,let me help you so others can see his much of an obsessive liar you are.

Enjoy.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/172725/beteast-take-over

BETEAST on 15:00 - Oct 23 with 2500 viewsGeoffThom

And aren't they the reason we've got flaming. Blue everywhere this year ,just be our luck the knuts con us and we're looking stupid again ,what a season this is fast turning into ,you couldn't make up some of the shit
BETEAST on 15:04 - Oct 23 with 2486 viewsicecoldjack

BETEAST on 14:51 - Oct 23 by Darran

Ah right I though you might say something like that,let me help you so others can see his much of an obsessive liar you are.

Enjoy.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/172725/beteast-take-over

Ahh.. been just one thread ever on the commercial dept and its antics Has there ? .....

I may decide to bring up the thread on the royal welsh as an antidote , y know when you were giving us inside info about why the club can't sell shirts, you were telling lies and some poster gave the real reason later on. Remember ?
BETEAST on 15:04 - Oct 23 with 2486 viewsWarwickHunt

BETEAST on 14:27 - Oct 23 by monmouth

And he has a brain made of Camembert.

'Merrycuns must be wondering how gullible they were at the moment, if they were dull enough to believe any of the fairy tale.

"We'll pop a cheque in the post, Leigh".

"Oh, ta. Tidy!"
BETEAST on 15:15 - Oct 23 with 2424 viewsRancid

The bet32 shirt was probably one of the most popular i've seen in years around Swansea.All they had to do with the kids tops is change the sponsor to ''Second to None'' which they did.What have they done this time around?
BETEAST on 15:16 - Oct 23 with 2421 viewsDarran

BETEAST on 15:04 - Oct 23 by icecoldjack

Ahh.. been just one thread ever on the commercial dept and its antics Has there ? .....

I may decide to bring up the thread on the royal welsh as an antidote , y know when you were giving us inside info about why the club can't sell shirts, you were telling lies and some poster gave the real reason later on. Remember ?

Ah right so we aren't on topic anymore then?

I see it's a trait on here that people go off topic when proved wrong eh?

Yes and I remember the 'real reason' about the Royal Welsh it was some local coach from Brecon that knew the real reason wasn't it?

But anyway this is or at least it was about BETEAST untill you decided to w*nk over me with your obsessiveness yet again.

BETEAST on 15:17 - Oct 23 with 2413 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BETEAST on 15:15 - Oct 23 by Rancid

The bet32 shirt was probably one of the most popular i've seen in years around Swansea.All they had to do with the kids tops is change the sponsor to ''Second to None'' which they did.What have they done this time around?

Second from bottom............................

BETEAST on 15:18 - Oct 23 with 2394 viewsRancid

BETEAST on 15:17 - Oct 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Second from bottom............................

BETEAST on 15:20 - Oct 23 with 2376 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BETEAST on 15:18 - Oct 23 by Rancid

BETEAST on 15:27 - Oct 23 with 2339 viewsicecoldjack

BETEAST on 15:16 - Oct 23 by Darran

Ah right so we aren't on topic anymore then?

I see it's a trait on here that people go off topic when proved wrong eh?

Yes and I remember the 'real reason' about the Royal Welsh it was some local coach from Brecon that knew the real reason wasn't it?

But anyway this is or at least it was about BETEAST untill you decided to w*nk over me with your obsessiveness yet again.

We are on topic.
You have been a supporter of the commercial dept. And previous board members and now you are pushing a new agenda, probably because your feeling a bit used and abused maybe.

The BETEAST sponsorship is a product of our commercial department so we are on topic . If they arnt paying money who's fault is it? The commercial department.

just admit your changing your tune about things mun ! The new aganda is to drop in poison as often as possible to make the trusts position stronger and rally support. I'm all for it, just be honest and apologise to all those posters who you bullied got banned who were right all along.
BETEAST on 15:29 - Oct 23 with 2324 viewsDarran

BETEAST on 15:27 - Oct 23 by icecoldjack

We are on topic.
You have been a supporter of the commercial dept. And previous board members and now you are pushing a new agenda, probably because your feeling a bit used and abused maybe.

The BETEAST sponsorship is a product of our commercial department so we are on topic . If they arnt paying money who's fault is it? The commercial department.

just admit your changing your tune about things mun ! The new aganda is to drop in poison as often as possible to make the trusts position stronger and rally support. I'm all for it, just be honest and apologise to all those posters who you bullied got banned who were right all along.

This is bizarre.

I'm not changing my tune about anything but if you want to tell me what I'm thinking you crack on.

Out of curiosity who's been banned?

BETEAST on 15:36 - Oct 23 with 2290 viewsmarchamjack

On a related/unrelated matter...did I notice yesterday on the turnstile in the West I use a Notice of a Gaming Licence Application, which I presumed is for concourse betting facilities?

I didn't stop to read fully as I was hoping to get into the game on time due to the huge queues...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

BETEAST on 15:40 - Oct 23 with 2264 viewsMurph75

BETEAST on 15:36 - Oct 23 by marchamjack

On a related/unrelated matter...did I notice yesterday on the turnstile in the West I use a Notice of a Gaming Licence Application, which I presumed is for concourse betting facilities?

I didn't stop to read fully as I was hoping to get into the game on time due to the huge queues...

If it takes as long to put a bet on as it does to get a pint at half time then you'll need to bet a week in advance.
BETEAST on 15:46 - Oct 23 with 2231 viewsDewi1jack

BETEAST on 14:18 - Oct 23 by Brynmill_Jack

True...

Short of ideas
Short of morals
Short of scruples
Short of a backbone
Short of brains and intelligence
Short of business acumen
Short of common sense

Big on mouthing off on social media though
And selling his shares without a single care for the club and its supporters

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

BETEAST on 15:55 - Oct 23 with 2184 viewsraynor94

BETEAST on 15:40 - Oct 23 by Murph75

If it takes as long to put a bet on as it does to get a pint at half time then you'll need to bet a week in advance.

How long is it going to take them to introduce queues that sell alcohol only, the frustration of standing behind somebody ordering a four course meal is beyond a joke

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

BETEAST on 16:06 - Oct 23 with 2141 viewsMurph75

BETEAST on 15:55 - Oct 23 by raynor94

How long is it going to take them to introduce queues that sell alcohol only, the frustration of standing behind somebody ordering a four course meal is beyond a joke

It does my head in. The people serving aren't the quickest upon times either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024