Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Redmond 13:58 - Oct 23 with 1339 viewsmax936

Scores for Southampton away at Citeh after a bo bo by Stones, been the better side to in fairness.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nathan Redmond on 12:40 - Oct 24 with 265 views34dfgdf54

Southampton's recruitment is top notch, how they do it I don't know. Quality kids coming through the academy always aswell.

As for Stones, he was out best player against Everton at Goodison last year, I don't think I have ever seen a more overrated player than him. Putting your socks over your knees adds £20 million to your value if you're and English player these days.
Nathan Redmond on 12:45 - Oct 24 with 263 viewsjasper_T

Nathan Redmond on 12:40 - Oct 24 by 34dfgdf54

Southampton's recruitment is top notch, how they do it I don't know. Quality kids coming through the academy always aswell.

As for Stones, he was out best player against Everton at Goodison last year, I don't think I have ever seen a more overrated player than him. Putting your socks over your knees adds £20 million to your value if you're and English player these days.

Their academy system has a very long reach, they poach kids from all over.

And the reputation that has given them means more kids are willing to make the trek.
Nathan Redmond on 12:58 - Oct 24 with 254 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Nathan Redmond on 12:45 - Oct 24 by jasper_T

Their academy system has a very long reach, they poach kids from all over.

And the reputation that has given them means more kids are willing to make the trek.

Thats how academies work numb nuts.
Nathan Redmond on 13:42 - Oct 24 with 244 viewsjasper_T

Nathan Redmond on 12:58 - Oct 24 by Return_of_the_Jack

Thats how academies work numb nuts.

Most academies recruit the majority of their kids from a fairly narrow catchment area. Bigger clubs reach further and more often, and Southampton's has always punched above their weight in that regard, even when they were down in doldrums.

In our scholarship ranks we've now got one imported Portuguese lad, a couple of Englishmen, and the rest are South Wales (where we've got no real competition). Compared to the major academies we're nowhere near.

Our u18s are awful compared to our u23s (where we have invested in players).
Nathan Redmond on 18:16 - Oct 24 with 219 viewsMillie

Nathan Redmond on 13:42 - Oct 24 by jasper_T

Most academies recruit the majority of their kids from a fairly narrow catchment area. Bigger clubs reach further and more often, and Southampton's has always punched above their weight in that regard, even when they were down in doldrums.

In our scholarship ranks we've now got one imported Portuguese lad, a couple of Englishmen, and the rest are South Wales (where we've got no real competition). Compared to the major academies we're nowhere near.

Our u18s are awful compared to our u23s (where we have invested in players).

Academy One gives us the chance to take youngsters up to 2 hours traveling instead of 90 minutes, the big boys can still poach but the compo is better
They say Mawson is better that Stones, let's hope
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024