Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust selling up 14:31 - Oct 23 with 23597 viewsDarran

Why are people saying the Trust won't sell up then?

Perhaps they will who knows?

Philip?
[Post edited 23 Oct 2016 14:32]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust selling up on 13:38 - Oct 24 with 1836 viewsNookiejack

Were they any 'tag' rights in the original shareholders agreement that kicked in at 75%?

Hence why only 68% of shares were sold - with the votes on the residual shares assigned to the yanks to take them over the 75%?
The Trust selling up on 13:51 - Oct 24 with 1804 viewsNookiejack

The Trust selling up on 13:20 - Oct 24 by Highjack

I just hope he's paying for his own drinks and it's not being paid for on some club (or worse, trust) expenses account.

To ensure this you would think any expenses with regards to the Supporters Director should be sent directly to the Trust Board for authorisation and reimbursement - who authorise them as per Trust policy and then invoice the club.

Not a scenario where expenses are paid by Club Corporate card - which could mean the Trust has no line of sight over them.
The Trust selling up on 14:02 - Oct 24 with 1780 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

I can't believe what I'm reading on this thread, can't say I will be re-joining the trust anytime soon now.

Surely this guy should step down? But then he'd probably lose his printing contracts, his cushty wage from the club and his tab in Morgans.

I now find it absolute b*llcks that he had no idea of a takeover.
The Trust selling up on 14:03 - Oct 24 with 1774 viewsE20Jack

Not the same guy.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Trust selling up on 14:04 - Oct 24 with 1759 viewsE20Jack

The Trust selling up on 14:03 - Oct 24 by E20Jack

Not the same guy.

ignore this, wrong thread. dont know how to edit.

The Trust selling up on 14:18 - Oct 24 with 1710 viewsHighjack

The Trust selling up on 13:51 - Oct 24 by Nookiejack

To ensure this you would think any expenses with regards to the Supporters Director should be sent directly to the Trust Board for authorisation and reimbursement - who authorise them as per Trust policy and then invoice the club.

Not a scenario where expenses are paid by Club Corporate card - which could mean the Trust has no line of sight over them.

Well it's safe to say Morgan isn't gonna pay for his own drinks, so unless they're brought over gratis then someone has to pay for them.

Would be a bit of a kick in the nads if the supporters director is getting free drinks whilst the supporters have to pay £4.50 for a can of carling.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Trust selling up on 14:41 - Oct 24 with 1661 viewsWingstandwood

The Trust selling up on 14:02 - Oct 24 by Return_of_the_Jack

I can't believe what I'm reading on this thread, can't say I will be re-joining the trust anytime soon now.

Surely this guy should step down? But then he'd probably lose his printing contracts, his cushty wage from the club and his tab in Morgans.

You can't believe? What about me?.... What about the the rest of us? I'm as streetwise as they come and I am absolutely gobsmacked. I never in a million years would have predicted this. I guess alarm bells have started to ring in ALL our heads? It's a case of "being taken for a complete and utter mug" alert-warning!

Thanks to SCST (if you never were created we never would have known) for making public the disgraceful behaviour and standards of others and thanks for being made aware of 'the-Morgans-drinking-cadre' i.e. utter filth that thinks SCST and SCFC supporters are sh#t under the shoe stuff. Just take a look at JVZ tweet last week deliberately provocative to say the least and that's one of Morgan's gang!

To say the vast majority of us are getting wiser, better informed and angrier by every passing week is an understatement! Still no reply from Huw Cooze?

Argus!

The Trust selling up on 14:55 - Oct 24 with 1619 viewsE20Jack

The Trust selling up on 14:41 - Oct 24 by Wingstandwood

You can't believe? What about me?.... What about the the rest of us? I'm as streetwise as they come and I am absolutely gobsmacked. I never in a million years would have predicted this. I guess alarm bells have started to ring in ALL our heads? It's a case of "being taken for a complete and utter mug" alert-warning!

Thanks to SCST (if you never were created we never would have known) for making public the disgraceful behaviour and standards of others and thanks for being made aware of 'the-Morgans-drinking-cadre' i.e. utter filth that thinks SCST and SCFC supporters are sh#t under the shoe stuff. Just take a look at JVZ tweet last week deliberately provocative to say the least and that's one of Morgan's gang!

To say the vast majority of us are getting wiser, better informed and angrier by every passing week is an understatement! Still no reply from Huw Cooze?

I don't think there is a case for HC to answer as of yet. Drawing a directors wage and having a personal business contract with the club is clearly the agreement and ok by the powers that be and nothing underhand - it is just clearly the wrong way to go about things. Thats not his fault per se. The drinking with the guys that have brought this sh*tstorm on our club is a little odd but it is second hand information and nobody knows the reason of these cosy meetings. It doesn't look good granted, but wouldn't be starting a witch hunt just yet. The biggest issue I have with this news is the realisation a member of the trust is drawing a wage from the club.

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust selling up on 14:58 - Oct 24 with 1608 viewswhiterock

The Trust selling up on 14:55 - Oct 24 by E20Jack

I don't think there is a case for HC to answer as of yet. Drawing a directors wage and having a personal business contract with the club is clearly the agreement and ok by the powers that be and nothing underhand - it is just clearly the wrong way to go about things. Thats not his fault per se. The drinking with the guys that have brought this sh*tstorm on our club is a little odd but it is second hand information and nobody knows the reason of these cosy meetings. It doesn't look good granted, but wouldn't be starting a witch hunt just yet. The biggest issue I have with this news is the realisation a member of the trust is drawing a wage from the club.

No directors other than HC in Morgans on Saturday, perhaps he should have thought before going in there
The Trust selling up on 15:33 - Oct 24 with 1514 viewsNookiejack

There maybe some truth in there being some sort of tab at Morgan's.

In the last set of account in regards of the club's external dealings with Directors and their companies - £15,444 was spent at Morgan's hotel.

Mind you - wouldn't you expect the Yanks by now - to be trying to cut down on business expenditure that in their eyes is not necessary.
The Trust selling up on 15:46 - Oct 24 with 1483 viewsOldjack

After reading this thread, I'm i right in saying HC stated he knew nowt about the selling of shares to the Yanks yet he regularly drinks with the gold diggers on a Saturday night , yea right ,ffs this is becoming on par with those scum bags up the road

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Trust selling up on 15:49 - Oct 24 with 1474 viewsDarran

The Trust selling up on 15:46 - Oct 24 by Oldjack

After reading this thread, I'm i right in saying HC stated he knew nowt about the selling of shares to the Yanks yet he regularly drinks with the gold diggers on a Saturday night , yea right ,ffs this is becoming on par with those scum bags up the road

Well the way the other directors have behaved Alan it doesn't mean that HC was told anything even if he was buying them beer all night. Saying that he should steer clear of the lot of them and from what I'm told there were no directors in Morgan's Saturday night other than HC.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2016 15:55]

The Trust selling up on 15:51 - Oct 24 with 1464 viewsmonmouth

The Trust selling up on 14:58 - Oct 24 by whiterock

No directors other than HC in Morgans on Saturday, perhaps he should have thought before going in there

Unless he gets free drinks......

:)

To be fair it was common practice in all the companies I worked for to include non-execs in all the expense driven junkets (lots more than free drinks too), and it the norm. Also, you can see why it might be necessary for him to join in, and it would be ridiculous to bill the Trust as a shareholder for a director's expenses. In this case though, NOW, it should clearly stop given the comments made (in fact it should have stopped when he was 'hurt' so badly by Jenkins, as there is no relationship to maintain).

Whatever his virtues, and I think he has many, he needs replaced now; if there is anyone else who will do it. It's looking blindingly obvious. Maybe the Trust should advertise it if it's a paid position and get a professional non-exec.

BUT, I certainly don't believe he should be attacked without evidence of any impropriety at all, which seems to be the way the wind is blowing,

I must admit, the fact he is paid by the club did rock me a bit. I don't know why, probably because I never considered that at all, as I didn't realise the effort it took to do it. But that does open it up to 'best man for the price' discussions.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Trust selling up on 15:51 - Oct 24 with 1460 viewsvetchonian

The Trust selling up on 15:49 - Oct 24 by Darran

Well the way the other directors have behaved Alan it doesn't mean that HC was told anything even if he was buying them beer all night. Saying that he should steer clear of the lot of them and from what I'm told there were no directors in Morgan's Saturday night other than HC.

again a lot of hearsay rumour and speculation

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Trust selling up on 16:01 - Oct 24 with 1432 viewsWingstandwood

Yeah, basically to quote a well used cliche "With friends like that who needs enemies". And? Despite the Huw Cooze (*cough. cough. cough*) 'betrayal' he frequents a place like MORGANS of ALL places does he?....Absolutely staggering! Things sort of don't add up here?

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/breaking-swans-fans-director-pretty-damn
[Post edited 24 Oct 2016 16:02]

Argus!

The Trust selling up on 16:06 - Oct 24 with 1407 viewsOldjack

But that's only one night and means nothing ,from what i can gather this little drinking club was a regular occurrence and i'm inclined to believe he did know baring in mind this deal took months to organize ,booze flows tongues wag ,fact

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Trust selling up on 16:52 - Oct 24 with 1303 viewsDarran

The Trust selling up on 12:11 - Oct 24 by NOTRAC

If he was paid by the club then he should have had a contract of employment. If he was recompensed by the club for time spent as a trust member, then surely this should have been paid by the Trust and possibly reclaimed by them from the club.
Either way seems wrong.Very wrong.

Nice to see the name calling is going over on your preferred site nonce.com once again Butt.

The Trust selling up on 17:02 - Oct 24 with 1275 viewsIAN05

I'm not overly concerned by Huw receiving recompense for loss of earnings as he gives huge amounts of time to the club. Should have been made public though (unless I've missed it) and I'm struggling to think of a good reason why it wouldn't have been ??
The Trust selling up on 17:03 - Oct 24 with 1273 viewsCopaMundial

What a mess this is developing into on all fronts,the whole house of cards seems to be crumbling.
The Trust selling up on 17:31 - Oct 24 with 1223 viewsWingstandwood

The Trust selling up on 17:03 - Oct 24 by CopaMundial

What a mess this is developing into on all fronts,the whole house of cards seems to be crumbling.

The worrying thing that needs to be cleared up ASAP? Are Huw Cooze and the gold digging crew ALL of 'hand in glove' and 'two sides of the same coin' stuff when it comes to past, present and future motives, morals, intent, scheming and action(s).

Argus!

The Trust selling up on 17:37 - Oct 24 with 1208 viewsUxbridge

The Trust selling up on 16:52 - Oct 24 by Darran

Nice to see the name calling is going over on your preferred site nonce.com once again Butt.

At least the mystery of who Shaky is can be revealed.

Last time I was called Smelly by anyone, it was by a 7 year old girl in junior school. Her name was Sarah.

Hmm ... both start with S. 5 letters in each name. Coincidence?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Trust selling up on 17:43 - Oct 24 with 1180 viewsE20Jack

The Trust selling up on 17:02 - Oct 24 by IAN05

I'm not overly concerned by Huw receiving recompense for loss of earnings as he gives huge amounts of time to the club. Should have been made public though (unless I've missed it) and I'm struggling to think of a good reason why it wouldn't have been ??

How do you put a figure on ''loss of earnings'' though? Seems very wooly to me. Expenses paid - absolutely. But a wage? No way. If you aren't in a position to dedicate your time to the cause for free then you should not put yourself foward. It is a privilage in my opinion, not a chore. If there is a directors wage on offer then surely it would be better to get in a professional and not a friend of the other shareholders that we as fans are trying to keep in check - and of course someone who already has vested business interests with the club? Something just doesn't feel right, without accusing HC of any wrong doing of course. But the whole situation is a shambles.

The Trust selling up on 18:01 - Oct 24 with 1132 viewsWingstandwood

'Loss of earnings' ?

Lets live on Planet Earth here! The guy may very have experienced loss of earnings if he had not have been a Supporter-Director in the first place. Is it common sense to say his chances of being given (rewarded?) with a business deal and contract were 'significantly' increased by the mere fact he is a SD?

Yeah if he had no business connection with SCFC whatsoever and was volunteering countless hours for Trust work. Then yeah there may be valid and good reason for loss of earnings payment. In this particular case? Let the jury/common sense decide!
[Post edited 24 Oct 2016 18:02]

Argus!

The Trust selling up on 18:05 - Oct 24 with 1106 viewsDarran

The Trust selling up on 17:37 - Oct 24 by Uxbridge

At least the mystery of who Shaky is can be revealed.

Last time I was called Smelly by anyone, it was by a 7 year old girl in junior school. Her name was Sarah.

Hmm ... both start with S. 5 letters in each name. Coincidence?

In all seriousness he's a hideous character,the funniest bit is that notrac and the rest of them actually believe what he's saying,nobody had heard from him since Thursday night when the Trust made the statement because he knew how stupid he looked and if this HC business hadn't have come up he'd have been quiet for weeks because he was looking like a right tw*t.

The Trust selling up on 18:24 - Oct 24 with 1064 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

The Trust selling up on 18:01 - Oct 24 by Wingstandwood

'Loss of earnings' ?

Lets live on Planet Earth here! The guy may very have experienced loss of earnings if he had not have been a Supporter-Director in the first place. Is it common sense to say his chances of being given (rewarded?) with a business deal and contract were 'significantly' increased by the mere fact he is a SD?

Yeah if he had no business connection with SCFC whatsoever and was volunteering countless hours for Trust work. Then yeah there may be valid and good reason for loss of earnings payment. In this particular case? Let the jury/common sense decide!
[Post edited 24 Oct 2016 18:02]

It truly is unbelievable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024