Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust selling up 14:31 - Oct 23 with 23423 viewsDarran

Why are people saying the Trust won't sell up then?

Perhaps they will who knows?

Philip?
[Post edited 23 Oct 2016 14:32]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust selling up on 16:42 - Oct 25 with 1521 viewsmonmouth

The Trust selling up on 16:33 - Oct 25 by 3swan

That was Aug 2015 so assume the 2 limitation has been drawn up with the issue of the latest roles and responsibilities

Aye I still haven't read it. No more comments until I do!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Trust selling up on 16:50 - Oct 25 with 1503 views3swan

The Trust selling up on 16:42 - Oct 25 by monmouth

Aye I still haven't read it. No more comments until I do!

Don't know when it was implemented, but here you go

"1.5 When first elected the ST Supporters Director will serve for a period of 2 (two) years,
after which the post holder may stand for re-election for further 2 year periods and, if
successful, up to a total of 6 (six) years.
The Trust selling up on 17:00 - Oct 25 with 1466 viewsDarran

The Trust selling up on 15:27 - Oct 25 by Millie

The same SwanZay who's big mates with Dougie ?

Well I've met Swanzay and after reading Dougies posts on here I really don't think they know each other or mix in the same circles.

The Trust selling up on 17:24 - Oct 25 with 1418 viewsUxbridge

The Trust selling up on 16:50 - Oct 25 by 3swan

Don't know when it was implemented, but here you go

"1.5 When first elected the ST Supporters Director will serve for a period of 2 (two) years,
after which the post holder may stand for re-election for further 2 year periods and, if
successful, up to a total of 6 (six) years.

Approved as per the October 2016 board meeting.

Right, last post from me as I'm about to head somewhere where there is precious little mobile phone signal until the weekend. Perfect timing ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Trust selling up on 17:39 - Oct 25 with 1384 viewsDr_Winston

HC was in the No Sign bar on Saturday too. Huw Jenkins was not with him.

Incidentally, I'd love to see Stuart McDonald take over the SD role. Top man that he is.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Trust selling up on 17:57 - Oct 25 with 1323 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If he really was on £40,000 a year and this is the first time The Trust has made it public then that is very disappointing indeed. Combined with the obvious conflict of interest regarding his personal business I'm amazed he hasn't resigned pending a new director being voted for.

I didn't bother reading most of the past 12 pages so forgive me if he has resigned already.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Trust selling up on 18:01 - Oct 25 with 1312 viewsWingstandwood

The Trust selling up on 17:39 - Oct 25 by Dr_Winston

HC was in the No Sign bar on Saturday too. Huw Jenkins was not with him.

Incidentally, I'd love to see Stuart McDonald take over the SD role. Top man that he is.

Has he been seen anywhere since or has he gone to ground bearing in mind the lack of any statement, clarification and answers from himself? Answers to extremely relevant and important questions still unanswered?

Will he resign?.....Won't he resign?......What is his own personal take on his SCST involvement and relationship with directors, ex-directors and current SCFC board both inside and outside SCFC corridors etc etc etc? It could be cathartic and helpful to both his reputation and cause?

Argus!

The Trust selling up on 20:03 - Oct 25 with 1151 viewsWatchman

Been watching the thread folks and so waited for my time for my thoughts.
I have for more than a few years said that HC was too close and cosy with the overall board.
We are a community/family club and in which case people pitch in and do what we all can for the club.
The Trust ( I am a member) must define the exact role of the SD, is the SD there as an employee for the club or as a representative for the Trust members! There should be no grey area here. If the club wishes to take advantage of the Trust by asking the SD to represent it then the Trust as a whole should benefit not an individual
I have for a long time said that part of the Trust should be about the education of young/old of what is expected attitude and behaviour and beliefs of what it means to be YJB. Again it is not as if the Trust does not have money to get is opinion out there
I personally do not care what pub/club/hotel etc anyone drinks at, it is none of my business, you can go somewhere and not mix with anyone
The Trust should do all it can/ announcements to get the new majority owners what the roles are if they do not ratchet up the noise
The Trust should make a public statement that it feels uneasy (at the very least) that former shareholders are still drinking at the well and getting the high life this should stop with immediate effect.
Once the money took control this chapter was always going to end like this!
The Trust must demand its say in the official program ( apologies again if they do but i do not buy the official program) if HJ can comment and he has no voting rights then the Trust should, whether that is anti/pro club etc tough titties

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust selling up on 20:11 - Oct 25 with 1125 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

The Trust selling up on 20:03 - Oct 25 by Watchman

Been watching the thread folks and so waited for my time for my thoughts.
I have for more than a few years said that HC was too close and cosy with the overall board.
We are a community/family club and in which case people pitch in and do what we all can for the club.
The Trust ( I am a member) must define the exact role of the SD, is the SD there as an employee for the club or as a representative for the Trust members! There should be no grey area here. If the club wishes to take advantage of the Trust by asking the SD to represent it then the Trust as a whole should benefit not an individual
I have for a long time said that part of the Trust should be about the education of young/old of what is expected attitude and behaviour and beliefs of what it means to be YJB. Again it is not as if the Trust does not have money to get is opinion out there
I personally do not care what pub/club/hotel etc anyone drinks at, it is none of my business, you can go somewhere and not mix with anyone
The Trust should do all it can/ announcements to get the new majority owners what the roles are if they do not ratchet up the noise
The Trust should make a public statement that it feels uneasy (at the very least) that former shareholders are still drinking at the well and getting the high life this should stop with immediate effect.
Once the money took control this chapter was always going to end like this!
The Trust must demand its say in the official program ( apologies again if they do but i do not buy the official program) if HJ can comment and he has no voting rights then the Trust should, whether that is anti/pro club etc tough titties

Are they going to officially address this issue? Or just sweep it further under the carpet and hope its just a few people on here that will find out.

Everyone is very quiet.
The Trust selling up on 20:19 - Oct 25 with 1094 viewswaynekerr55

The Trust selling up on 17:00 - Oct 25 by Darran

Well I've met Swanzay and after reading Dougies posts on here I really don't think they know each other or mix in the same circles.

Thinly veiled "Dougie is a Dineen" post IMO

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Trust selling up on 20:21 - Oct 25 with 1085 viewsDarran

The Trust selling up on 20:19 - Oct 25 by waynekerr55

Thinly veiled "Dougie is a Dineen" post IMO

I have no idea who Dougie is but he certainly seems to know a lot of things.

The Trust selling up on 20:21 - Oct 25 with 1088 viewsWatchman

The Trust selling up on 20:11 - Oct 25 by Return_of_the_Jack

Are they going to officially address this issue? Or just sweep it further under the carpet and hope its just a few people on here that will find out.

Everyone is very quiet.

Part of the process and if they grabbed the initiative they would get listened to more
The bad thing is that the people who have really done wrong at this moment are not answering the questions they should be

The Trust selling up on 20:26 - Oct 25 with 1074 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

I think they've been properly tucked up here - and this small matter of 40k is the reason they've been sitting on their hands regarding any action about the takeover.A nice bit of insurance for the other shareholders, perhaps they played a blinder.
The Trust selling up on 20:30 - Oct 25 with 1050 viewsWatchman

The Trust selling up on 20:26 - Oct 25 by Return_of_the_Jack

I think they've been properly tucked up here - and this small matter of 40k is the reason they've been sitting on their hands regarding any action about the takeover.A nice bit of insurance for the other shareholders, perhaps they played a blinder.

everyone has been tucked up not just the Trust! That is the important thing

The Trust selling up on 20:38 - Oct 25 with 1025 viewswaynekerr55

The Trust selling up on 20:21 - Oct 25 by Darran

I have no idea who Dougie is but he certainly seems to know a lot of things.

Strong with the force, young PROSS is.

The Trust selling up on 21:50 - Oct 25 with 934 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust selling up on 23:39 - Oct 23 by Uxbridge

Sorry - Just saw this. Currently redecorating .. know any good builders in SA2?

I was hoping this would have been covered in the governance and roles and responsibility documents that have taken an age to complete and should have been online now (they've been approved at the October meeting but a hold up with getting them published - should be resolved in a day or so), but yes HC does receive recompense from the club for his SD and SLO activities, which have been a full-time job so view of the Trust board has been that it covers loss of earnings.

*emails frantically flying around between Godden, Cooze, Sumbler and White*
* how the fack are we going to hide from this, now? *
* best to just suck it up - after all we got away with it for 6 years plus *
* but who is going to front up and reply? *
* Eeny meeny minny mo.... it's you UX *
* Just tell them you had the painters in - one more facking lie isn't going to matter now *

BANG - FLOODWATERS

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust selling up on 22:19 - Oct 25 with 850 viewswaynekerr55

The Trust selling up on 21:50 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

* Just tell them you had the painters in - one more facking lie isn't going to matter now *

BANG - FLOODWATERS

Or, it could just be the kick up the ass the Trust needed.

Just a thought.

Are we really comparing a (generally) volunteer trustee organisation to the widespread duplicity that our self proclaimed "by fans for fans" have engaged in.

Not for one minute am I doubting that the trust has had a 'fox pass' moment, but come on!

The Trust selling up on 22:22 - Oct 25 with 832 viewsJackFish

The Trust selling up on 21:50 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

BANG - FLOODWATERS

No no you're right mate, the unpaid members of the trust board should be on hand 24/7 to answer your questions. Shame on them for having commitments outside of the trust.
The Trust selling up on 22:23 - Oct 25 with 818 views34dfgdf54

Umm excuse the ignorance but could someone fill me in with what's going on? Whose on £40k a year? Whose resigning?

It's all gone a bit mental in the few hours I have been away.
The Trust selling up on 22:25 - Oct 25 with 803 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust selling up on 22:23 - Oct 25 by 34dfgdf54

Umm excuse the ignorance but could someone fill me in with what's going on? Whose on £40k a year? Whose resigning?

Huw Cooze gets that from the Club - I know,.... crazy to think, innit!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust selling up on 22:28 - Oct 25 with 788 viewsSoberBaker

The Trust selling up on 22:23 - Oct 25 by 34dfgdf54

You'll have to dig your way around the last 24 hours of the forum to find the answer I'm afraid.

Everyone is too afraid to speak at the moment because a lone gunman has just wandered on to the site and he's waving his weapon around

AMOW

The Trust selling up on 22:44 - Oct 25 with 739 views34dfgdf54

The Trust selling up on 22:25 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

Huw Cooze gets that from the Club - I know,.... crazy to think, innit!!

Isn't being the trust director a full time job though?
The Trust selling up on 00:00 - Oct 26 with 630 viewsLoyal

The Trust selling up on 22:44 - Oct 25 by 34dfgdf54

Isn't being the trust director a full time job though?

I assume this is the profit he makes from some contract he has with the club to print things.
Should never have been a trust rep with his own interests to protect and being so close to the board. The trust should have seen this coming. Hence the accusations I would imagine that he knew about the takeover but said nothing to the trust as he had interests to protect.
This isn't an accusation just a summary.
That's how I see it.
Please correct me anyone if I'm wrong.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Trust selling up on 00:05 - Oct 26 with 614 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How many more applicants would there have been for the Supporters Director role if it was made public that said person would be paid an annual wage of £40,000?

Surely the fact it is such a time demanding job put off many strong applicants who already have a solid job who couldn't justify taking the financial hit for however many years they would be director.

This is all very disappointing and actually makes me angry how The Trust so brazenly condemned the shady actions of the selling shareholders while they, apparently deliberately withheld information such as the £40,000 wage.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Trust selling up on 00:18 - Oct 26 with 573 viewsDarran

The Trust selling up on 00:05 - Oct 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How many more applicants would there have been for the Supporters Director role if it was made public that said person would be paid an annual wage of £40,000?

Surely the fact it is such a time demanding job put off many strong applicants who already have a solid job who couldn't justify taking the financial hit for however many years they would be director.

This is all very disappointing and actually makes me angry how The Trust so brazenly condemned the shady actions of the selling shareholders while they, apparently deliberately withheld information such as the £40,000 wage.

Well you wouldn't have any applicants because I assume you'd have to be on the Trust for a certain amount of time.
Seriously though as bad as these revelations are they shouldn't deflect what's gone on with the shareholders.
The reason this club is currently in a massive mess on and off the field isn't because of the Trust.

"IN MY OPINION"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024