Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" 22:33 - Oct 23 with 2144 viewsvetchonian

To Stephen and Jason
Thank you for your statement in yesterday's programme, Words are great but as someone once said it by deeds that a man is proven.
I am sure I speak for most of our fans when I say we want to give you the benefit of the doubt whilst having concerns about the future of the club many of us have supported for most of our lives and seen through some bad times.
In your plea to us fans to rally behind the team you talk of your regret in excluding the Trust from communications regarding the recent managerial changes well maybe now you could meet with the Trust and develop an open working relationship to take our club forwards.
If this happens it will show that your statement is not just empty words and a PR exercise but that you genuinely recognise the Trust and its importance .
Yes you are now our new owners and we charge you with respecting the valuable asset you have acquired and whilst we will always support the team on the pitch we as a fan base have been known to make it awkward to those who previously have been in the position you now find yourselves. We trust you will protect our club not just for recovering your investment but that it will still be here for generations to come. I had hoped when those who sold out their club to you rescued us from the grips of an unscrupulous owner we would never fear for our survival again but that is now not the case and I hope you will not disappoint us.
As I said at the start words are all well and good it is deeds that count let's see if you mean what you say...."with everyone together" that to me means all the shareholders working together to make this club stronger and bring better times!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" on 09:34 - Oct 24 with 1803 viewsperchrockjack

To vetchonian

I'm not really sure Stephen and Jason will be either inclined to or have time in their busy lives to read your open letter

Scouce

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" on 09:47 - Oct 24 with 1772 viewsjohnlangy

To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" on 09:34 - Oct 24 by perchrockjack

To vetchonian

I'm not really sure Stephen and Jason will be either inclined to or have time in their busy lives to read your open letter

Scouce

Maybe not but still well worth saying.

I would hope very similar sentiments will be expressed to them from other quarters closer to them and they'd be extremely stupid not to listen.
To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" on 09:50 - Oct 24 with 1755 viewsperchrockjack

I d say they d be pretty much aware but really wing give a monkeys..

Most businessmen ,looking for good profit, aren't bothered about extraneous matters . We are.

I've had my "positive" 24 hours anyway.

Back to gloom doom boom boom

To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" on 09:56 - Oct 24 with 1737 viewshammy

I suppose in order for the "owners" to work closely with the Trust then their employee HJ would need to be involved. Given what's been reported is this going to be possible ?

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" on 10:03 - Oct 24 with 1717 viewsRevJames

To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" on 09:34 - Oct 24 by perchrockjack

To vetchonian

Scouce

Whatever happened to 'Corporate Social Responsibility', or is that all just fluff in the hard nose world of business?
To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" on 10:05 - Oct 24 with 1703 viewsperchrockjack

CSR sounds good to me but really,come on, it's meaningless drivel.

If the yanks are so contemptible then we shouldn't be playing along with it all.

To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" on 14:01 - Oct 24 with 1505 viewsvetchonian

To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" on 10:05 - Oct 24 by perchrockjack

CSR sounds good to me but really,come on, it's meaningless drivel.

If the yanks are so contemptible then we shouldn't be playing along with it all.

The problem is Perch this may be the first of many new owners we will get now that Judas Jenkins and et al have taken their thirty pieces of silver.
The re is an old adage keeps your friends close and your enemies closer ....we need at least to try to get them to work with us however unpalletable it may feel

To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" on 20:54 - Oct 24 with 1257 viewsvetchonian

Good to see they meant what they said by keeping the Trust informed about the latest appointment

Login to get fewer ads

To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" on 21:11 - Oct 24 with 1194 viewsicecoldjack

Anyone seen that movie Mars Attacks ?

Y know when the human race is convinced they come in peace even after various aggressive mishaps ?

Stephen and Jason spring to mind here, Say one thing do another.
To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" on 21:15 - Oct 24 with 1178 viewsicecoldjack

To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" on 21:19 - Oct 24 with 1169 viewsjackportis

What qualifies you for speaking on behalf of the fans? Are u self appointed?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" on 21:35 - Oct 24 with 1123 viewsvetchonian

To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" on 21:19 - Oct 24 by jackportis

I wasn't it's just a figure of speech...it wasn't intended as a statement on behalf of the fan base .....just my response to their statement

To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" on 23:48 - Oct 24 with 1026 viewsDewi1jack

I stopped buying programmes when our club started being "just another football club, doing everything the same as every other thieving b'stard club."
Any chance someone could scan in a copy of the "apology" statement please?
That way, all of us can read the bollox they came out with, none of which seems to apply in practice yet.

TIA

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" on 23:51 - Oct 24 with 1017 viewsBrynmill_Jack

To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" on 21:19 - Oct 24 by jackportis

No. I appointed him yesterday.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" on 00:07 - Oct 25 with 998 viewsSoberBaker

To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" on 23:48 - Oct 24 by Dewi1jack

I stopped buying programmes when our club started being "just another football club, doing everything the same as every other thieving b'stard club."
Any chance someone could scan in a copy of the "apology" statement please?
That way, all of us can read the bollox they came out with, none of which seems to apply in practice yet.

TIA

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/181231/the-american-owne

AMOW

To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" on 09:15 - Oct 25 with 835 viewsDewi1jack

To Stephen and Jason "with everyone together" on 00:07 - Oct 25 by SoberBaker

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/181231/the-american-owne

Thanks mate.

So to sum it up
"We know we need to talk to the SD and we're outwardly sorry but fughim, we're carrying on as we want to, excluding the Trust at every opportunity."

Think every supporter/ fan/ follower (call us what you will) needs to join the Trust.
Not to enable the Trust to buy shares (too late for that) but to show a fully United front.
No 'customers' (God I hate that term, but it's how business sees us) = no need for a product.
Equates to a £100 million+ investment being a waste of money.
No business is daft enough to ignore all its' customers.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024