Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales rugby 09:02 - Oct 25 with 3882 viewsbuilthjack

In 135 years Wales have only played against 22 countries, of which quite a few are little islands (Fiji, Samoa, Pacific Islands etc). Closed shop or minority sport?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales rugby on 21:46 - Oct 27 with 392 viewsDr_Winston

Wales rugby on 21:38 - Oct 27 by max936

I watch every game I can mun, on the box admittedly, I should go to at least some, but its difficult for me on a Friday night, I get offered tickets regularly for Wales games, but again its not easy even when we got respite there's the financial side to consider, gonna get harder as well and I'm gonna miss lots of the Swans games soon as my new job when it starts involves being on call, its a bit late in life to start going on call, but that's the way things are in the path I'm going down, the rewards reflect that though so its all good.

See now if that was the Swans you'd make the effort, because ultimately you care.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Wales rugby on 22:35 - Oct 27 with 379 viewsmax936

Wales rugby on 21:46 - Oct 27 by Dr_Winston

See now if that was the Swans you'd make the effort, because ultimately you care.

Nah, it doesn't stop me caring, Friday night is the end of the week, Mrs works 3 days a week these days, as well as seeing to most of the lads needs not so bad since I've been off but still Friday is a night of rest for her and us all, so its far easier to watch it on the tele, don't get me wrong I could and probably should go some Friday/days when they play especially if lad is in respite or we got respite here in the house, but our Friday night of rest still applies unless we forgo Tea and gout out for a meal, this week there's a crew of us going to Tenby, we're going lunch time and back Sunday, so will watch the Ospreys in a pub or club.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wales rugby on 07:37 - Oct 28 with 340 viewstaffpunk

Wales rugby on 12:43 - Oct 27 by Professor

In fairness Treorchy, Ystrad & Treherbert used to get decent crowds in the 70s and 80s. Pleased to see the Zebras getting back to a decent local footing after the madness of the 90s.

Ton Pentre was a funny one-crowds in the 1980s used to get to a few 00s -not forgetting the mid-80s FA cup runs-although the Cardiff game was the pinnacle, the Weymouth game with that 'headbutt' and the fighting behind the goal stick out.

Will never forgive Clive Thomas for gifting the league to Barry Town. Still think of Barry and Jenner Park as the force of darkness and hot bed of all evil.

....as you say no buy into the regions especially in the valleys where there is little love for Cardiff Blues as a region. The way the Warriors were treated was a disgrace and the WRU lacked the balls to stand up to Cardiff and Llanelli

Ha ha, funny that you remember the Weymouth game, it was Oct 26th 1985. How do I know, it was my Wedding Day! It was me and my mates who attacked the Weymouth lot who'd been bullying younger locals earlier on.In the Rhondda Leader the next week the headline was ' Men in suits ruin Cup tie', We attacked them behind the goal, a few of them got decked, and then we chased them out of the ground. They'd travelled with the team, and sat on their coach till the side was ready to leave. I knew a few of the Ton players, Neil James was my best mate, they all thought it was hilarious talking to them in the Clubhouse later.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Wales rugby on 07:51 - Oct 28 with 335 viewstrampie

In Swans first ever season they played Mid-Rhondda[Tonypandy], Ton Pentre and Mardy[Maerdy].

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024