Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... 13:52 - Oct 25 with 20507 viewsLohengrin

I see its been announced today that Swansea is to take in an as yet unspecified number of 'child' refugees. You'll no doubt start to encounter these moslem toddlers on Oxford Street over the coming months suffering gout and sporting dentures.

While the Government and Council happily dip into your pocket without a second thought to fund these interlopers the local boy below has to try and fund raise to get a set of prosthetic hands.

Where the fcuk are their priorities?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 12:25 - Oct 26 with 1266 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 12:14 - Oct 26 by Lohengrin

I've never had a problem with admitting securely vetted families, Tom. Coming from that region they are likely to be acutely endangered Christian families, although for obvious historical and linguistic reasons France would be their destination of choice. If there are those in the UN camps who express a preference for the UK, I'm mindful of the fact that there are those there who possess skills we are in need of, then I have no issue with their coming in controlled, agreed batches.

This thead though is ostensibly about the Calais camps. Hordes of violent, military-age men from across the moslem world demanding entry. That can't be allowed to happen. Nor can the farce of watching a middle-aged man gain entry as an unaccompanied child be allowed to happen again.

I have no doubt that you have ,heres the problem Loh.

Your opening post on this

I quote

"I see its been announced today that Swansea is to take in an as yet unspecified number of 'child' refugees. You'll no doubt start to encounter these moslem toddlers on Oxford Street over the coming months suffering gout and sporting dentures.

While the Government and Council happily dip into your pocket without a second thought to fund these interlopers the local boy below has to try and fund raise to get a set of prosthetic hands.

Where the fcuk are their priorities"

I can see you love all this bit of internet persona

You've generalised all refugees there & no mentio of Calais

you little tinker you

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 12:27 - Oct 26 with 1257 viewsDarran

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 12:20 - Oct 26 by Ebo

Which way would you vote then Dar?

As for the death penalty, that is a hideous, barbaric relic of an uncivilized past. We have moved on from that and for good reason No matter how bad the crime they should be made to suffer for the rest of their entire lives. A lethal injection is far too kind.

AIDS could be a death penalty John.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 12:31 - Oct 26 with 1250 viewsHighjack

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 12:25 - Oct 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

I quote

"I see its been announced today that Swansea is to take in an as yet unspecified number of 'child' refugees. You'll no doubt start to encounter these moslem toddlers on Oxford Street over the coming months suffering gout and sporting dentures.

you little tinker you

Tinker is a horrifically offensive racist word for Gypsies you horrible vile nazi right wing bigoted racist you! I'm triggered now.

*seeks safe space*

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 12:50 - Oct 26 with 1213 viewsperchrockjack

But Jude law and lily would never be juxtaposed to refugees in their lives .its good publicity for them in the same way bashing Israel is for many celebs.

Utter hypocrites .

I take no moral lectures from very lucky grotesquely paid actors .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:00 - Oct 26 with 1199 viewsLohengrin

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 12:25 - Oct 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

I quote

you little tinker you

This thread comes a day or so after the laughable images of the first Calais 'children' hit the news stands. Nobody would have failed to have picked up on the reference, as I'm sure you did instantly, Tom.

Had those images been of Christian babes in arms there would have been no thread, as I don't think anybody would have been in the slightest doubt the right thing was being done. Instead we were treated to the sight of a waving 38-year-old Uncle As-if, the deserter from Damascus, passing himself off as a schoolboy.

As they say in the south, that dog just won't hunt!

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:03 - Oct 26 with 1184 viewsperchrockjack

People forget the genuine refugees taken in without question by this island.

Most from communist despot regimes

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:16 - Oct 26 with 1163 viewsEbo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:03 - Oct 26 by perchrockjack

People forget the genuine refugees taken in without question by this island.

Most from communist despot regimes

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:18 - Oct 26 with 1158 viewsperchrockjack

Interesting where you take your name from.

Pretty picture though

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:34 - Oct 26 with 1143 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 12:50 - Oct 26 by perchrockjack

But Jude law and lily would never be juxtaposed to refugees in their lives .its good publicity for them in the same way bashing Israel is for many celebs.

Utter hypocrites .

What about Gary Linekers views on this Perch

Have you read them ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:36 - Oct 26 with 1130 viewsHighjack

Utter hypocrites .

You might not, but many many people do.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:37 - Oct 26 with 1119 viewsEbo

Utter hypocrites .

That is because you have no morals whatsoever. Like your continued support of that despot Netenyahu.

Please remember, Israel were killing Palestinians long before Hamas existed. Hmm now I wonder who created them?

http://mondoweiss.net/2015/05/netanyahu-palestinians-government.html/
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 13:40]

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:49 - Oct 26 with 1097 viewsperchrockjack

Ebo.
With all due respect, go feck yourself and take that smug self satisfied ego with you.

Sticking to topic is key and you ve screwed up and feel a jerk, which is understandable.

Lineker, yes, I have .

Can't see him taking in many and like the rest of the glitterati ,it's easy to opine thus and to make yourself appear a humanist when in fact you re simply an egotist

Be careful with whom you insult

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:57 - Oct 26 with 1083 viewsLeonisGod

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 10:56 - Oct 26 by Lohengrin

Events in Germany and France provide a self-evident assessment of the risks involved, Leon. Nobody has to say a word, muted images are enough in themselves.

So it's by association is it? Dirty foregners must be trouble? Germany was largely people of Moroccan/Algerian decent if i remember rightly and the French attacks by French/Belgian ISIL recruits, again of N African decent. But they can exploit the migrant crisis quite easily it seems. Let's look beyond the stereotypes. If these migrants appear to be in their mid-30s, it's something the authorities need to look at. Demonising them doesn't help anyone.
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:06 - Oct 26 with 1069 viewsEbo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:49 - Oct 26 by perchrockjack

Ebo.
With all due respect, go feck yourself and take that smug self satisfied ego with you.

Sticking to topic is key and you ve screwed up and feel a jerk, which is understandable.

Lineker, yes, I have .

Can't see him taking in many and like the rest of the glitterati ,it's easy to opine thus and to make yourself appear a humanist when in fact you re simply an egotist

Be careful with whom you insult

Oh dear. Seem to have touched a nerve here with some home truths I see.

Now let me see who went off topic here, um would that be you? Oh yes. I simply replied to the fact that you chose the Israel tangent to jump off on and attack people.

You can be famous or not to show compassion, something that is lacking with you and many other on here.

Chris was right in the other thread. Ex copper, probably bullied as a kid. Sad innit.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 14:07]

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:11 - Oct 26 with 1061 viewsEbo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:57 - Oct 26 by LeonisGod

So it's by association is it? Dirty foregners must be trouble? Germany was largely people of Moroccan/Algerian decent if i remember rightly and the French attacks by French/Belgian ISIL recruits, again of N African decent. But they can exploit the migrant crisis quite easily it seems. Let's look beyond the stereotypes. If these migrants appear to be in their mid-30s, it's something the authorities need to look at. Demonising them doesn't help anyone.

Correct boss.

But facts seems to make the far right minded a little twitchy. They are more fond of stereotypical rhetoric which they pick up on the S*n the Mail and other right wing online media outlets. They are relics still living in the 1970's. They haven't moved on with the times and sadly never will.

It's pointless arguing with them. They are stubborn, selfish and ignorant and there is no cure for that I'm afraid.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:12 - Oct 26 with 1060 viewsLohengrin

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:57 - Oct 26 by LeonisGod

Your memory is faulty, Leon. French and Belgian woe may have north Africa at its root but the attacks in Germany, not the mass sexual assault in Cologne, but the murderous attacks were carried out by an Afghan, an Iranian and two Syrians respectively.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 20:10]

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:15 - Oct 26 with 1051 viewsEbo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:12 - Oct 26 by Lohengrin

Your memory is faulty, Leon. French and Belgian woe may have north Africa at its root but the attacks in Germany, not the mass sexual assault in Cologne, but the murderous attacks were carried out by an Afghan, an Iranian and two Syrians respectively.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 20:10]

An even bigger murder being carried out as we speak in Yemen. But that doesn't matter does it?

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:20 - Oct 26 with 1041 viewsLohengrin

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:15 - Oct 26 by Ebo

An even bigger murder being carried out as we speak in Yemen. But that doesn't matter does it?

Weighed against the children of Rotherham, quite frankly no.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:25 - Oct 26 with 1028 viewsEbo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:20 - Oct 26 by Lohengrin

Weighed against the children of Rotherham, quite frankly no.

Oh really?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-s-bombing-of-ye

You are having a mare on this thread Loh. Fait play.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:31 - Oct 26 with 1022 viewsLohengrin

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:25 - Oct 26 by Ebo

Oh really?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-s-bombing-of-ye

You are having a mare on this thread Loh. Fait play.

Do you think any of that would register with a bricklayer from Trallwn?

" Those Saudis have been bombing Aden again, Kev."

" Oh! have they? What's for tea, love?"

The preoccupations of yourself and your Fiery friend aren't widely shared, Ebo. I'm sure you realise that on some level.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:37 - Oct 26 with 1010 viewsEbo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:31 - Oct 26 by Lohengrin

Do you think any of that would register with a bricklayer from Trallwn?

" Those Saudis have been bombing Aden again, Kev."

" Oh! have they? What's for tea, love?"

The preoccupations of yourself and your Fiery friend aren't widely shared, Ebo. I'm sure you realise that on some level.

Because a bricklayer from Trallwn is:

A. Too thick to care
B. Just reads what is in the S*n

Just because things happen far away you seem to think that it won't affect us. How wrong can you be?

Let's see. US and UK sell arms to Saudi who in turn use them on the population and infrastructure of Yemen.

And you wonder why there is terrorism in this world? Then stop being the chief terrorist/aggressor and maybe one day we won't have a refugee crisis or attacks on European cities.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 14:38]

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:42 - Oct 26 with 999 viewsGlyn1

Of course we should be taking in and protecting children.

Jordan, Turkey, Germany all take in millions of refugees and we've taken in about a dozen - are there even any refugees in Swansea?

It's about time we did our share.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:49 - Oct 26 with 988 viewsDarran

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:42 - Oct 26 by Glyn1

Of course we should be taking in and protecting children.

Jordan, Turkey, Germany all take in millions of refugees and we've taken in about a dozen - are there even any refugees in Swansea?

It's about time we did our share.

I said that on page 1 Glyn.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:51 - Oct 26 with 987 viewsLohengrin

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:37 - Oct 26 by Ebo

Because a bricklayer from Trallwn is:

A. Too thick to care
B. Just reads what is in the S*n

Just because things happen far away you seem to think that it won't affect us. How wrong can you be?

Let's see. US and UK sell arms to Saudi who in turn use them on the population and infrastructure of Yemen.

And you wonder why there is terrorism in this world? Then stop being the chief terrorist/aggressor and maybe one day we won't have a refugee crisis or attacks on European cities.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 14:38]

Like I said, your preoccupations aren't widely shared; especially among working folk who's concerns are far more prosaic and closer to home.

"Too thick to care." I laughed at that, Ebo. Just why is it leftists are unable to conduct any sort of a debate or discussion without recourse to insults and hysterics?

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:56 - Oct 26 with 979 viewsDarran

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:51 - Oct 26 by Lohengrin

Like I said, your preoccupations aren't widely shared; especially among working folk who's concerns are far more prosaic and closer to home.

"Too thick to care." I laughed at that, Ebo. Just why is it leftists are unable to conduct any sort of a debate or discussion without recourse to insults and hysterics?

The last time he lost it he wrote a Planetswans resignation later,you know the type I'm off,you're all c*nts and I'm not coming back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024