Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! 21:19 - Oct 25 with 7754 viewsTheResurrection

So just ask away. About time he came clean and fronted up.

The Trust has been too sly for too long.

Cowardly,

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:00 - Oct 25 with 1900 viewsTheResurrection

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:58 - Oct 25 by SoberBaker

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:00 - Oct 25 with 1899 viewsMurph75

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:58 - Oct 25 by SoberBaker

Exactly
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:02 - Oct 25 with 1890 viewsSwanjaxs

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:57 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

I don't think that's necessary, do you?

How about yourself? Gonads?

You really are a silly billy 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:02 - Oct 25 with 1889 viewsSoberBaker

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:00 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

Probably

AMOW

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:02 - Oct 25 with 1883 viewsMurph75

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:58 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

Never heard of him

Similar usernames and spellings. Not very bright in fairness.
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:06 - Oct 25 with 1855 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:42 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

Err I aint been around haha

You must be T2C aren't you?

Can't be coincidence

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:07 - Oct 25 with 1843 viewsTheResurrection

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:02 - Oct 25 by Swanjaxs

You really are a silly billy 😂

No name from you?

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:10 - Oct 25 with 1833 viewsMurph75

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:07 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

No name from you?

Why the obsession with names?
Login to get fewer ads

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:10 - Oct 25 with 1829 viewsSwanjaxs

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:06 - Oct 25 by PatchesOHoulihan

You must be T2C aren't you?

Can't be coincidence

Fuk him whoever he is ... could be the second bumming or just another valley comando. .. either way and all that ✌✌

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:13 - Oct 25 with 1806 viewsSwanjaxs

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:07 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

No name from you?

I will if you will 😎....pm ?
[Post edited 25 Oct 2016 23:15]

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:16 - Oct 25 with 1785 viewsSoberBaker

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:09 - Oct 25 by E20Jack

As Millie, has he said anything to try and away opinion on issues relating to himself or his position then? I can't say I've noticed the poster.

Somebody should PM him as he has been online for a couple of hours and has seemed to have missed this thread completely

AMOW

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:35 - Oct 25 with 1691 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If it is him then I find it very amusing that his first post on this forum (or as far back as it let me search) was him defending and praising Huw Jenkins at the end of 2014 in a random post about how well Huw Jenkins acted when Portsmouth came in for Richard Duffy.

Later on there were many sly digs at Leigh Dineen and more cryptic tweets about two individuals who he did not name.

I sincerely hope 'Millie' is not Cooze as it would add to the calamities ongoing at The Trust right now.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:36 - Oct 25 with 1689 viewsSwanjaxs

No name from you?

It's Jacko mate 😎 we go back yea 🖒✌

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:51 - Oct 25 with 1629 viewsWingstandwood

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:35 - Oct 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If it is him then I find it very amusing that his first post on this forum (or as far back as it let me search) was him defending and praising Huw Jenkins at the end of 2014 in a random post about how well Huw Jenkins acted when Portsmouth came in for Richard Duffy.

Later on there were many sly digs at Leigh Dineen and more cryptic tweets about two individuals who he did not name.

I sincerely hope 'Millie' is not Cooze as it would add to the calamities ongoing at The Trust right now.

The Kevin Cullis and Tony Petty era's had absolute craziness but this current period of time well and truly goes off the scale in the most unbelievable fashion. It is so far fetched but is yet 100% real.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2016 23:52]

Argus!

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:54 - Oct 25 with 1616 viewsLoyal

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:35 - Oct 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

And there was me thinking they handled it quite well last week.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 19:38 - Oct 26 with 1250 viewsTheResurrection

It is 100% him.

Strange he's not been seen since last night.

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 19:41 - Oct 26 with 1232 viewsDarran

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 19:38 - Oct 26 by TheResurrection

It is 100% him.

Strange he's not been seen since last night.

How is it 100% him he's been here for months?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:09 - Oct 26 with 1174 viewsTheResurrection

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 19:41 - Oct 26 by Darran

How is it 100% him he's been here for months?

He's been here for more than that. He first made an appearance in that thread I brought back to life last night.

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:11 - Oct 26 with 1162 viewsDarran

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:09 - Oct 26 by TheResurrection

He's been here for more than that. He first made an appearance in that thread I brought back to life last night.

Ok he's been here for many months then,how do you know it's 100% him?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:16 - Oct 26 with 1131 viewsJackfath

Millie is an anagram of Lie mil.

You do the math.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:18 - Oct 26 with 1120 viewsMurph75

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:11 - Oct 26 by Darran

I'm Huw Cooze
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:20 - Oct 26 with 1107 viewsvetchonian

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:18 - Oct 26 by Murph75

I'm Huw Cooze

No I'm Huw Cooze

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:21 - Oct 26 with 1099 viewsblueytheblue

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:20 - Oct 26 by vetchonian

No I'm Huw Cooze

I'm Huw Cooze and so is my wife...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:22 - Oct 26 with 1091 viewsMurph75

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:21 - Oct 26 by blueytheblue

I'm Huw Cooze and so is my wife...

I didn't know you were on here love?
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:32 - Oct 26 with 1036 viewsTheResurrection

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:11 - Oct 26 by Darran

I can't say, but it is. If he had any balls he'd come out and say now.

But like the rest of them, he must have gone on a half term holiday as well.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024