Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! 21:19 - Oct 25 with 7751 viewsTheResurrection

So just ask away. About time he came clean and fronted up.

The Trust has been too sly for too long.

Cowardly,

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:32 - Oct 26 with 1664 viewsvetchonian

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:09 - Oct 26 by TheResurrection

He's been here for more than that. He first made an appearance in that thread I brought back to life last night.

For the third time of asking are you by chance a relative of any club employees?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:33 - Oct 26 with 1659 viewsDarran

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:32 - Oct 26 by TheResurrection

I can't say, but it is. If he had any balls he'd come out and say now.

But like the rest of them, he must have gone on a half term holiday as well.

You can't say? So a mod on here told you then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:34 - Oct 26 with 1652 viewsJackfath

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:33 - Oct 26 by Darran

It wasn't me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:35 - Oct 26 with 1643 viewsDarran

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:32 - Oct 26 by vetchonian

For the third time of asking are you by chance a relative of any club employees?

No he's not.

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:35 - Oct 26 with 1642 viewsMurph75

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:34 - Oct 26 by Jackfath

It wasn't me.

Shaggy?
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:38 - Oct 26 with 1628 viewsWarwickHunt

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:35 - Oct 26 by Murph75

Shaggy?

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:43 - Oct 26 with 1584 viewsTheResurrection

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:33 - Oct 26 by Darran

How would you answer when someone asked you to reveal a source? Would you answer?

Trust me, I know 100% it's him. You believe what you want I don't particularly care.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:44 - Oct 26 with 1575 viewsLord_Bony

Ok fair cop.

Im Leigh Dineen...I will explain in the morning.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:44 - Oct 26 with 1570 viewsMurph75

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:43 - Oct 26 by TheResurrection

How would you answer when someone asked you to reveal a source? Would you answer?

Trust me, I know 100% it's him. You believe what you want I don't particularly care.

You do care. Otherwise you wouldn't be all over the forum.
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:46 - Oct 26 with 1544 viewsDarran

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:43 - Oct 26 by TheResurrection

I don't care either but if it wasn't a mod how could someone 100% know.

I have no idea if it is because Phil sacked me.

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:06 - Oct 26 with 1478 viewsSwanzay

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:46 - Oct 26 by Darran

I don't care either but if it wasn't a mod how could someone 100% know.

I have no idea if it is because Phil sacked me.

Well done Phil!

Now sort this self inflicted mess out PS and get out of your Faraday apartment, the silence from the Trust is deafening!

There is are far bigger issue to deal with, namely the sell outs!
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:45 - Oct 26 with 1356 viewsBigPhilG

I'd like to ask Millie if he is going to step down as trust director
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:55 - Oct 26 with 1300 viewsshimmie

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:51 - Oct 25 by Wingstandwood

The Kevin Cullis and Tony Petty era's had absolute craziness but this current period of time well and truly goes off the scale in the most unbelievable fashion. It is so far fetched but is yet 100% real.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2016 23:52]

Nonsense. That whole period felt far more chaotic than this...or alternatively is it the fact that I'm more apathetic about the swans as i've been broken by the race to 40pts every season and the hope that every season will be the same as the last?

Maybe. Probably.
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:57 - Oct 26 with 1290 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The jokes about the Trust helicopter are definitely less funny today

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:58 - Oct 26 with 1268 viewsvetchonian

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:57 - Oct 26 by NeiltheTaylor

Maybe that's where they all are off on a junket in the trust chopper

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:17 - Oct 26 with 1200 viewsLeonisGod

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:06 - Oct 26 by Swanzay

Well done Phil!

Now sort this self inflicted mess out PS and get out of your Faraday apartment, the silence from the Trust is deafening!

There is are far bigger issue to deal with, namely the sell outs!

Indeed. Nice bit of distraction now these two characters have shown up on the board. Bit of a coincidence... I bet the old board are quite happy with the change of target.
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:38 - Oct 26 with 1093 viewscockneyswan

Hi Millie,
1) when are you going to resign?

2) which charities are you going to donate your ill gotten gains to?

3) When are you going to apologise for lying to trust members?
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:54 - Oct 26 with 1052 viewsdobjack2

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:17 - Oct 26 by LeonisGod

Indeed. Nice bit of distraction now these two characters have shown up on the board. Bit of a coincidence... I bet the old board are quite happy with the change of target.

Happy - I bet they are laughing their dicks off both at what is happening on here and the people that are doing it.
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 00:28 - Oct 27 with 992 viewsSwansNZ

Nearly everyone on here are just a bunch of faceless unknowns behind a made-up usernames. If anyone wants to post anonymously, who cares?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 09:35 - Oct 27 with 868 viewsjohnlangy

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 23:10 - Oct 25 by Murph75

Why the obsession with names?

I'm not telling anyone my name.
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 09:37 - Oct 27 with 864 viewsWarwickHunt

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 09:35 - Oct 27 by johnlangy

I'm not telling anyone my name.

Good boy, Pike.
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 09:39 - Oct 27 with 858 viewsWarwickHunt

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:57 - Oct 26 by NeiltheTaylor

Oh I dunno - Dineen's just bought an ejector seat.
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 09:41 - Oct 27 with 846 viewsjohnlangy

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 09:37 - Oct 27 by WarwickHunt

Good boy, Pike.

To you all.
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 10:21 - Oct 27 with 802 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 09:39 - Oct 27 by WarwickHunt

Oh I dunno - Dineen's just bought an ejector seat.

On a helicopter?
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 10:28 - Oct 27 with 789 viewsWarwickHunt

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 10:21 - Oct 27 by Return_of_the_Jack

On a helicopter?

Yes. It's got Low Cost Vans written on it so we saved a few bob too. About a fiver, probably.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024