Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust news? 02:25 - Oct 26 with 12550 viewsshandyjack

so many threads been brough up in last 24 hours. What have i missed? is there some scandel going on inside the trust? Can i be narrowed down the latest news please

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Trust news? on 15:10 - Oct 26 with 1731 viewsjack247

The Trust news? on 15:07 - Oct 26 by JackUlation

The shares (21%) should be donated to Mel Nurse, and a new trust formed ASAP.

#overreaction
The Trust news? on 15:13 - Oct 26 with 1717 viewsDDCH

I think the Trust will sort this out ASAP, and am still very proud to be a paid up member. Let us not forget the real reason why the trust is there, and the huge amount of good work it has done/does

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

The Trust news? on 15:19 - Oct 26 with 1699 viewsjack247

The Trust news? on 15:13 - Oct 26 by DDCH

I think the Trust will sort this out ASAP, and am still very proud to be a paid up member. Let us not forget the real reason why the trust is there, and the huge amount of good work it has done/does

Great post. This is a massive own goal, but it hardly undoes all the good work they have done over the years
The Trust news? on 15:20 - Oct 26 with 1698 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

But ultimately failed in probably the most important task it was set up for.
The Trust news? on 15:21 - Oct 26 with 1695 viewsSmellyplumz

I'm a paid up member but I'm not sure I trust them any more, what else have we not been told?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Trust news? on 15:55 - Oct 26 with 1647 viewsvetchonian

The Trust news? on 15:20 - Oct 26 by Return_of_the_Jack

Why .....because they were kept out of the loop after scuppering the first attempt to sell the club to Morres et al!

Huw Cooze must be very brave or extremly stupid if he did know and thinks he would have got away with it by staying silent....and what did he have to gain financially from the sale?
The new owners have already not consulted with him so quite soon why would there be a need to pay him a wedge?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Trust news? on 15:58 - Oct 26 with 1633 viewsPozuelosSideys

Seems the main issue is that of disclosure and that HC is in effect, remunerated by the club. There is a conflict of interest there imo and given the reaction on here alone, i would suspect HC position to now be untenable?

Out of interest, are the payments to HC accounted as expenses rather than an annual salary provision provided by the club?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Trust news? on 16:13 - Oct 26 with 1596 viewsdobjack2

That in the end was down to the sell outs who would not let the trust achieve 25.1% ownership. Wasn't their argument that the agreement that they are now trying to say didn't exist prevented them from letting the trust get to that figure.

Let's not forget why this has happened.
Login to get fewer ads

The Trust news? on 16:42 - Oct 26 with 1550 viewsGeoffThom

The Trust news? on 13:09 - Oct 26 by perchrockjack

Two views

One the yanks rin off with to money

Other they run the club down then fook off

Sorry another view, they do as they suggested and build the club.

It's up to them .

We can't do anything st all so all this bitching is as of nothing.

All that will happen is that the fan base will splinter

We are on very thin ice, not just on the pitch or at board level

We ve been this way before and we ended up in the sewer.

We don't know what will happen but plenty seem to believe they know the future.

Were imploding here ! And it's got to stop we've been down these roads before we must get back to the main event the football !!
The clubs been sold people have made their money ,anybody with good mince pies could see the two huws were bosom buds and in each other's pockets ,so they paid him ,to much maybe ! But he's been paid so that money's gone .
Let's move on get the yanks on side and looking to invest to stave off relegation and rebuild the damage please or were freckin doomed again
The Trust news? on 17:05 - Oct 26 with 1496 viewsvetchonian

The Trust news? on 16:42 - Oct 26 by GeoffThom

Were imploding here ! And it's got to stop we've been down these roads before we must get back to the main event the football !!
The clubs been sold people have made their money ,anybody with good mince pies could see the two huws were bosom buds and in each other's pockets ,so they paid him ,to much maybe ! But he's been paid so that money's gone .
Let's move on get the yanks on side and looking to invest to stave off relegation and rebuild the damage please or were freckin doomed again

Well said Geoff pity those with other agendas dont agree

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Trust news? on 19:55 - Oct 26 with 1368 viewsperchrockjack

Ive stated previously making huge money in Swansea isn't comfortable.

I'm in a minority ,don't bother me.

I don't carafe who owns us,who makes what or who s sh@gging whom.

I want a premier league team to sit amongst the biggest names in football and feel proud.

Hang me

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Trust news? on 19:57 - Oct 26 with 1362 viewsWatchman

The Trust news? on 05:21 - Oct 26 by latchford

I'm glad I didn't renew my trust membership earlier this week. Hypocrites

wrong

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

The Trust news? on 19:58 - Oct 26 with 1350 viewsOldjack

The Trust news? on 16:42 - Oct 26 by GeoffThom

invest ? never gonna happen ,sorry ,they may put a bit of revenue back in ,but that will be as good as it gets
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 20:01]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Trust news? on 20:01 - Oct 26 with 1329 viewsperchrockjack

So we give up Alan ,or what do you suggest we do.

The Trust news? on 20:09 - Oct 26 with 1300 viewsOldjack

The Trust news? on 20:01 - Oct 26 by perchrockjack

So we give up Alan ,or what do you suggest we do.

Never give up ,but there's very little we or the trust can do, they hold all the trump cards thanks to the greedy ones and that's a fact ,they'll do what they want .Even if we went down they'll still get their money back . my real gripe is with the greedy ones ,they make me sick

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Trust news? on 20:09 - Oct 26 with 1294 viewsJackfath

The Trust news? on 20:09 - Oct 26 by Oldjack

Never give up ,but there's very little we or the trust can do, they hold all the trump cards thanks to the greedy ones and that's a fact ,they'll do what they want .Even if we went down they'll still get their money back . my real gripe is with the greedy ones ,they make me sick

Drinking too much makes you sick too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Trust news? on 20:11 - Oct 26 with 1287 viewsswanjackal

The Trust news? on 19:55 - Oct 26 by perchrockjack

Ive stated previously making huge money in Swansea isn't comfortable.

I'm in a minority ,don't bother me.

I don't carafe who owns us,who makes what or who s sh@gging whom.

I want a premier league team to sit amongst the biggest names in football and feel proud.

Hang me

"I don't carafe who owns us"

Oh, stop your wine-ing, fella!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Trust news? on 20:11 - Oct 26 with 1287 viewsOldjack

The Trust news? on 20:09 - Oct 26 by Jackfath

Drinking too much makes you sick too.

i wouldn't know ,now bugger off there's a good boy

The Trust news? on 20:28 - Oct 26 with 1254 viewsperchrockjack

Think that should be "wining" ,sonny.

Whining is what this thread is about and the countless abuse

The Trust news? on 22:08 - Oct 26 with 1173 viewsLeonisGod

The Trust news? on 14:13 - Oct 26 by longlostjack

It would have been better if it had been paid to the Trust for the Trust to then reimburse HC. There may well have been reasons why that was not possible or impractical I have no idea, I'm not a lawyer. There's no bloody point in pressing the self-destruct button though. What alternative is there to the Trust - especially one that will, I'm sure have learnt from past mistakes, and come out of this stronger. Time to look forward now and put the "I told you so" stuff to bed.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 14:14]

The way I see it, as long as conflicts of interests have been declared all should be fine. If they haven't been they need to be, then members can have their say and then we move on. So yep, I agree we need to look forward, especially with what's happened with the takeover . Seems some like stirring though for a strange reason.
The Trust news? on 00:37 - Oct 27 with 1120 viewsSmellyplumz

The Trust news? on 22:08 - Oct 26 by LeonisGod

The way I see it, as long as conflicts of interests have been declared all should be fine. If they haven't been they need to be, then members can have their say and then we move on. So yep, I agree we need to look forward, especially with what's happened with the takeover . Seems some like stirring though for a strange reason.

Seems some in here are very keen to get things back to the status quo... Very strange

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Trust news? on 00:45 - Oct 27 with 1115 viewsSoberBaker

The Trust news? on 00:37 - Oct 27 by Smellyplumz

Seems some in here are very keen to get things back to the status quo... Very strange

Images from the latest Trust meeting earlier today at its new venue on Swansea seafront...

AMOW

The Trust news? on 00:47 - Oct 27 with 1108 viewsSmellyplumz

The Trust news? on 00:45 - Oct 27 by SoberBaker

Images from the latest Trust meeting earlier today at its new venue on Swansea seafront...

Swansea beach ain't big enough!

The Trust news? on 01:05 - Oct 27 with 1097 viewsJJJack

And that is it , in a nutshell. The Trust , when it was set up, was set up to rescue the club and try and help move it forward. This was done and done spectacularly well. But whatever part The Trust was playing in recent years, it was patently obvious that it was no longer carrying out its main function and was instead an impotent relic, stinking in complacency because no matter how much good work was done and how hard it worked , it was no longer fulfilling its primary function as was instead allowing a man who was an extremely good friend of the chairman to fulfill its key role and get paid for that whilst simultaneously ignoring/encouraging , perhaps for personal gain (who knows)/failing to realise (yeah right!) the Board of Directors was hawking the club out to all and sundry. Not fit for purpose. I'm stunned people are prepared to give money to these guys, who (whilst well-intentioned initially), stood by idly and persistently lied/misdirected the rest of us on every key issue that actually matters to us as fans.

Jenkins, Dineen etc - stood to gain millions by selling the club off......at some point this was always going to happen in my opinion. And I actually don't begrudge them because they were private owners of the club. But The Trust was there to prevent this occurring. They didn't. And any suggestion that they didn't know what was happening is so ridiculous as to border on farcical. I stopped paying in a couple of years ago- I heard enough to figure out what was happening, knew HC was getting paid and was best mates with certain board members. People like T2C got crucified for suggesting this conflict of interest yet, it was as clear as day. It's a joke. Why wasn't the "sell-out" scenario envisaged and dealt with openly?! Perhaps it could have been prevented? Or certainly handled differently? But as virtually none of us were aware how soon it would happen, then virtually nothing could be done til too late on in the process. I'm sorry, but the Trust Board needs to resign immediately- and I mean all of them. Because they had one major task to follow through- namely to protect the interests of the supporters and therefore, the club (in the wider sense). They completely failed to do this. Not only by incompetence (forgivable) but more pertinently, by lying and slaughtering anyone who dared to suggest all was not kosher. Poor. Very, very poor.
The Trust news? on 06:01 - Oct 27 with 1042 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

The Trust news? on 22:08 - Oct 26 by LeonisGod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024