Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust news? 02:25 - Oct 26 with 12551 viewsshandyjack

so many threads been brough up in last 24 hours. What have i missed? is there some scandel going on inside the trust? Can i be narrowed down the latest news please

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Trust news? on 21:45 - Oct 27 with 1082 viewsmonmouth

I don't believe that either of those two people should, or will, walk away. They have far more about them from what I've seen and I'm sure they'll be champing at the bit to clearly demonstrate their and the Trust's probity.

For me, there can be no pussyfooting around to maintain business as usual, nor protecting personal friendships, nor excuses masquerading as explanation, nor kicking anything into the long grass.

Anyway I've said my piece more than enough on this, as have most others. The ball is now in the Trust's court and it will stand or fall on concrete actions not words. I hope it stands.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 21:47]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Trust news? on 21:50 - Oct 27 with 1051 viewsStarsky

Whilst I have regarded Uxbridge's recent comments as transparent and honest...
Bottom line is... if HC is still the trust director when it comes to membership renewals, I won't be rejoining.
I don't know the man & he probably has worked his nuts of for the club/trust.
However, With the recent disclosures he has to go. His position in my opinion has become untenable.

It's just the internet, init.

The Trust news? on 21:55 - Oct 27 with 1024 viewsmonmouth

The Trust news? on 21:50 - Oct 27 by Starsky

Whilst I have regarded Uxbridge's recent comments as transparent and honest...
Bottom line is... if HC is still the trust director when it comes to membership renewals, I won't be rejoining.
I don't know the man & he probably has worked his nuts of for the club/trust.
However, With the recent disclosures he has to go. His position in my opinion has become untenable.

Same here, and if there's not significant new blood in the Trust executive decision making.

Speedy action to refocus on the real fight. Getting the supporters the platform we need and deserve. We saved the club too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Trust news? on 21:55 - Oct 27 with 1022 viewsDarran

The Trust news? on 21:39 - Oct 27 by TheResurrection

1. Stu Mac has been mentioned to be as a real stand up guy by someone who's opinion I trust and respect. I personally don't know him but would have been willing to give him the chance on that recommendation alone.

2. If we all can see decisive action, resignations where appropriate and the dead wood gone, I would be willing to get involved.

1. The same person that told you Millie is 100% HC?

2. Fùcking my eyes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust news? on 22:15 - Oct 27 with 933 viewsSwanzay

The Trust news? on 21:55 - Oct 27 by Darran

1. The same person that told you Millie is 100% HC?

2. Fùcking my eyes.

TheResurrection could be a perfect fit for the new look Trust, won't take any shite and will get to the heart of the matter!

Go for T2C, you have my support!
The Trust news? on 22:16 - Oct 27 with 929 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust news? on 21:44 - Oct 27 by morningstar

Because he didn't know that Stu and Coozey are big mates, although it's common knowledge that they have been for years and years and years. Which just goes to show that for all the wind he's been puffing about, he hasn't got a fvckin clue what he's talking about!

Are you the guy that arranged a game for Mikey Dye?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust news? on 22:22 - Oct 27 with 909 viewsmorningstar

The Trust news? on 22:16 - Oct 27 by TheResurrection

Are you the guy that arranged a game for Mikey Dye?

No. He was already dead. We arranged it to raise money for his family.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Trust news? on 23:48 - Oct 27 with 810 viewsGowerjack

“The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which"

George Orwell - Animal Farm 1945.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust news? on 09:35 - Oct 28 with 720 viewsperchrockjack

Keep the aspidistra flying Steve

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Trust news? on 10:34 - Oct 28 with 688 viewsCygnusMalti

We should give everyone a chance to state their case for what's happened... even though it's hard to see what rational explanations there could be for the lack of transparency.

is there a way to trigger an interim election for SD etc? Could be the only way to regain trust for some involved.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024