Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust news? 02:25 - Oct 26 with 12533 viewsshandyjack

so many threads been brough up in last 24 hours. What have i missed? is there some scandel going on inside the trust? Can i be narrowed down the latest news please

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Trust news? on 17:39 - Oct 27 with 1305 viewsIAN05

The Trust news? on 15:24 - Oct 27 by costalotta

Yes to the first part...mostly.

No to the selling of Trust Shares. We should maintain that position and try and influence. We should be taking the right legal advice and acting on it. If there are a means of using the legal advice to gain some form of financial compensation or similar this may allow us a battle fund . And should it true that the Americans are looking to dilute the share holdings, we may be in position to increase ours. Im no expert on the sort of stuff and I'm sure others will comment if it feasible or not? The point being we maintain or try to increase our stake. That has been an aim and should remain one the aims IMO.

Also, we should be fund raising at every opportunity. There are 19 home games a season so theres start.

Why not sponsor the junior leagues in South Wales, that in turn may into a positive means of recruitment as well spreading the word and quite possibly some additional revenue from new members. My kids play in eh junior leagues and I've never once seen any mention of the Trust at games, festivals etc. Why don't we make better use of Social Media, For example, A You Tube channel to communicate and open up debate. Why not have a family membership?

Uniting the fans and moving forward together is the only choice we have. I am just not convinced we can be united with the current regime.

The Trust do already sponsor the junior league
The Trust news? on 17:45 - Oct 27 with 1294 viewsIAN05

The Trust news? on 17:03 - Oct 27 by morningstar

Innit eh. Stu Mac is one of the nicest people i've ever known, but to single him out shows how very little the poster knows about him.

Stu is a great guy. Sharp too !! Big mates with Huw Cooze. Would be surprised if he had any interest in being SD though
The Trust news? on 17:50 - Oct 27 with 1286 viewsmorningstar

The Trust news? on 17:45 - Oct 27 by IAN05

Stu is a great guy. Sharp too !! Big mates with Huw Cooze. Would be surprised if he had any interest in being SD though

You've gone and spoilt it now mun!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Trust news? on 17:51 - Oct 27 with 1285 viewscostalotta

The Trust news? on 17:39 - Oct 27 by IAN05

The Trust do already sponsor the junior league

Leagues... plural.

There's more than one junior league in South Wales.
The Trust news? on 17:52 - Oct 27 with 1279 viewsIAN05

The Trust news? on 17:50 - Oct 27 by morningstar

You've gone and spoilt it now mun!

Ha.....quality centre half too 😀 Best player on pitch even At 50 plus back then
The Trust news? on 17:56 - Oct 27 with 1266 viewsDarran

The other thing is people can go on about the Trust being a closed shop as much as they want but they've been screaming out for people to get on board every year for the last 15 years when it's election time and they've held an AGM every year for the last 15 years too that hardly any f*cker turns up to.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust news? on 18:08 - Oct 27 with 1244 viewsmorningstar

The Trust news? on 17:52 - Oct 27 by IAN05

The first two games against sleepingiant he was the only player to play 90 mins in both games!

The Trust news? on 18:39 - Oct 27 with 1208 viewsjohnlangy

The Trust news? on 17:56 - Oct 27 by Darran

The other thing is people can go on about the Trust being a closed shop as much as they want but they've been screaming out for people to get on board every year for the last 15 years when it's election time and they've held an AGM every year for the last 15 years too that hardly any f*cker turns up to.

Correct.

How can it be a closed shop when, every two years every single member is eligible to put themselves forward for election.

Too many people on here are just saying stuff for no reason other than to stir it seems.
Login to get fewer ads

The Trust news? on 19:37 - Oct 27 with 1155 viewsmorningstar

The Trust news? on 17:56 - Oct 27 by Darran

I think with all the flak the Trust board have had to endure the past few years, it's about time they morphed into a sort of political party. That way other 'parties' could be formed to challenge them at elections in a first past the post system. That way no individual who challenges the way the trust is run would have to stand alone against them for election, but they would be a group/party with their very own manifesto. Yep sure sounds crazy, but it really is put up or shut up. Hell. Shaky and Spratty could even start their very own Monster raving loony thingy!

The Trust news? on 19:42 - Oct 27 with 1132 viewsDarran

The Trust news? on 18:39 - Oct 27 by johnlangy

Correct.

How can it be a closed shop when, every two years every single member is eligible to put themselves forward for election.

Too many people on here are just saying stuff for no reason other than to stir it seems.

I think it's every year John actually but you only serve two before you're up for election,half one year the other half following year.

The Trust news? on 19:46 - Oct 27 with 1122 viewswaynekerr55

The Trust news? on 17:52 - Oct 27 by IAN05

That must have been his experience of playing for Swansea Boys Club

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Trust news? on 19:48 - Oct 27 with 1117 viewsexiledclaseboy

I don't think the entire Trust board needs to go. I genuinely believe that without Phil at the helm the Trust will probably cease to exist. It does need new blood on the board though and I agree that those who stood for election but weren't successful should have been the first to be co-opted.

Poll: Tory leader

The Trust news? on 19:48 - Oct 27 with 1117 viewsperchrockjack

Have to admit Darran makes a good point.

It's one thing to rip into the trust especially Phil and quite another to supply an alternative.

Not one of the detractors on here have come up with owt of substance.

The main pursuit is blood letting.

The main issue, money , who s made what and how and as I explained to lifey yesterday ,envy is as big a motivating factor as the duplicity of board individuals.

I fear the worst when Phil and Ux digest all this.

It really is a case of put up or shut up.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Trust news? on 19:56 - Oct 27 with 1097 viewsDarran

The Trust news? on 19:48 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Have to admit Darran makes a good point.

It's one thing to rip into the trust especially Phil and quite another to supply an alternative.

Not one of the detractors on here have come up with owt of substance.

The main pursuit is blood letting.

The main issue, money , who s made what and how and as I explained to lifey yesterday ,envy is as big a motivating factor as the duplicity of board individuals.

I fear the worst when Phil and Ux digest all this.

It really is a case of put up or shut up.

I don't I have a lot of hope once Phil gets home this weekend and I fully expect something to be said.

You're right though,if Phil,Ux etc were to walk away I truly believe we could be in worse shit than Petty.

Shouldn't be swept under that carpet though something needs to happen.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 20:02]

The Trust news? on 20:01 - Oct 27 with 1073 viewsperchrockjack

Agreed.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Trust news? on 21:16 - Oct 27 with 1019 viewsWingstandwood

The Trust news? on 19:56 - Oct 27 by Darran

I don't I have a lot of hope once Phil gets home this weekend and I fully expect something to be said.

You're right though,if Phil,Ux etc were to walk away I truly believe we could be in worse shit than Petty.

I want the good to stay and to be untainted with reputations intact and to be in a position to take the war (whichever means necessary) to the f#cking sell-outs and give them a right headache.

Argus!

The Trust news? on 21:28 - Oct 27 with 1002 viewsLoyal

The Trust news? on 16:28 - Oct 27 by costalotta

Wow!!!

There was some trouble wasn't there! 3-2 loss? Didn't we have John Solako playing for us?

Wasn't there myself but I remember it well as was reported in the news and papers etc. The build up to the home game was interesting and a few greek restaurants had closed for night if i remember correctly.

We should have won that game and the tie!

The day of the game wasn't that bad, but after that loads of jacks arrested mayhem.

Glad we got out. HJ Tenko and JVZ were all there too. Photo in Toozeys book apparently.
Swans had a right old firm out there back then - as the saying goes. 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Trust news? on 21:29 - Oct 27 with 996 viewslonglostjack

FFS - lessons will have been learnt and the Trust will emerge stronger for sure. The last thing we need now is a series of resignations as a knee jerk reaction to some legitimate criticism. The alternative is ................... ???????????????

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Trust news? on 21:32 - Oct 27 with 985 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust news? on 17:45 - Oct 27 by IAN05

That would rule him out for me then

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust news? on 21:34 - Oct 27 with 979 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust news? on 19:48 - Oct 27 by exiledclaseboy

I don't think the entire Trust board needs to go. I genuinely believe that without Phil at the helm the Trust will probably cease to exist. It does need new blood on the board though and I agree that those who stood for election but weren't successful should have been the first to be co-opted.

I don't think you'd hear this sort of speak on any other media site other than his own, and that's why fundamentally the new Chairman and Board must have no internet sites.

I hate what the Trust has become and who has been running it. The business types, the site owners, the cronies.

It stinks!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Trust news? on 21:35 - Oct 27 with 967 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust news? on 19:56 - Oct 27 by Darran

It's pathetic he's sat wherever he is reading this message board and others deciding what to do based on how much outcry there is.

It's weak and it shows them all up for what they are.

The Trust news? on 21:36 - Oct 27 with 968 viewsDarran

The Trust news? on 21:32 - Oct 27 by TheResurrection

That would rule him out for me then

So why did you suggest he stays in the first place then?

The Trust news? on 21:39 - Oct 27 with 951 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust news? on 15:25 - Oct 27 by Darran

Well I certainly don't think Phil Sumbler should resign because without his expertise going forward I believe we'd be well and truly f*cked plus I obviously know how much hard work HC puts in.

Anyway Christopher can I ask you two serious questions?

1. Why do you say *Stuart Mac should stay,hasn't he got any knowledge of what's been going on like HC,PS & JW then? Or is he completely in the dark over it all? I'm genuinely interested to why you're singling him out.

2. If you achieve your aim of decimating the current Trust board will you then be putting your good self forward to become part of the new board or at least helping in the future?

*This is in no way a dig at Stu because he's a very nice man.

1. Stu Mac has been mentioned to be as a real stand up guy by someone who's opinion I trust and respect. I personally don't know him but would have been willing to give him the chance on that recommendation alone.

2. If we all can see decisive action, resignations where appropriate and the dead wood gone, I would be willing to get involved.

The Trust news? on 21:40 - Oct 27 with 948 viewsNeathJack

The Trust news? on 21:35 - Oct 27 by TheResurrection

It's pathetic he's sat wherever he is reading this message board and others deciding what to do based on how much outcry there is.

It's weak and it shows them all up for what they are.

Can you please explain what material difference there it would make in him dealing this after he has had his family holiday rather than interrupting it?
The Trust news? on 21:44 - Oct 27 with 939 viewsmorningstar

The Trust news? on 21:36 - Oct 27 by Darran

So why did you suggest he stays in the first place then?

Because he didn't know that Stu and Coozey are big mates, although it's common knowledge that they have been for years and years and years. Which just goes to show that for all the wind he's been puffing about, he hasn't got a fvckin clue what he's talking about!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024