Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? 11:28 - Oct 26 with 11029 viewsCopaMundial

Just wondering.
Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:13 - Oct 26 with 1476 viewsTheResurrection

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:08 - Oct 26 by Darran

All new people? That'll never work.

I personally feel we need a complete new board. This is a perfect time to do this. I hear very good things about Stu MacDonald, I dotty know him personally but I trust the person who tells me this.

The rest won't be missed.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:14 - Oct 26 with 1492 viewsJack11

People spoke about rape sympathisers with the Ched Evans thing the other week. What we have here are people who sympathise with liars, cheats and con artists.
Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:14 - Oct 26 with 1486 viewslondonlisa2001

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:08 - Oct 26 by TheResurrection

You have just made excuses as far as I have read and condone the pathetic new conflict of interest rules. You would leave the personnel the same and move on learning lessons.

Or am i wrong?

The new governance rules state quite clearly that there has to be a separation of the director representing the Trust on the board and the person who works for the club as supporters liaison.

I make the assumption that applies now as well as in the future? As I've said, the supporters liaison should be paid by the club, and the director (separate person) should receive expenses and possibly a nominal sum, paid to the Trust, which the Trust can then keep or pay an amount to the person.

That quite clearly is not what happens now so would anticipate changes to fit with these new rules. All I've gone on to say, is that the Trust as a whole, should be supported through this in its battles on the wider and more important fronts.
Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:15 - Oct 26 with 1479 viewsJackfath

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:13 - Oct 26 by TheResurrection

I personally feel we need a complete new board. This is a perfect time to do this. I hear very good things about Stu MacDonald, I dotty know him personally but I trust the person who tells me this.

Would you consider a place on this new board?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:16 - Oct 26 with 1469 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Seems to me that Ux, Richard Major, Dai Little etc. Have been trying to fix this bugger's muddle since they got involved and are entirely blameless for the shenanigans which went on before their involvement.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:17 - Oct 26 with 1449 viewsexiledclaseboy

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:13 - Oct 26 by TheResurrection

I don't agree with that entirely. I agree that the Trust board needs new blood and fresh ideas, but not a complete overhaul. I dont think that's practical either.

Poll: Tory leader

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:18 - Oct 26 with 1441 viewsvetchonian

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:05 - Oct 26 by TheResurrection

Would it help a slow thinking man like yourself that Monmouth, esteemed poster on here it seems, feels the same?

His words, it's a nonsense.

My words, its a facking farce!

Is there any real difference - they are PATHETIC. Why can't you see that?

And no, no need to scrap the Trust. Just start again. New people, new ideas, new format, fresh eyes, determination and effective,

We need this or we have had it!

Still no answers to earlier questions though one has been answered on your behalf
Insults will get you everywhere.....and if you read my posts I keep talking ant waiting to see what the Trust do next as actions speak louder than words.

As usual you are right and Phil et al are lying low ...coincidentally it's half term so they may be as many have said away enjoying a holiday ......but of course as ever you know best.
I am not happy with the recent revelations but to suggest scrapping the Trust which is what you did say and I quote" the only way" according to you is not the answer. More transparency and resignations perhaps but I still don't think that will satisfy you.

To be honest I'm sick of all this infighting it reminds me of the 80s and Cardiff fans and Us fighting with each other at the home internationals when playing England .we need to unite to stop our club being destroyed.....and yes the Trust has to put their use n order . For me the club died when the sellout announced and its demise confirmed with he the managerial change was handled .peopel can have different opinions and express them but just because someone offers a counter argument or questions it doesn't entitle persons to insult them

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:23 - Oct 26 with 1411 viewsperchrockjack

Yep, half term,kids off ,patents spending time with them.

You have to be a parent to understand the priorities in life which is family / kids first.

Meanwhile, our team is of a lesser quality and winless since day 1 but this seems not to be the most pressing issue.

I m thinking this Trust /Board|owners spat will get sorted but will it be too late .

Incredible to see fans being so pre occupied .

It's happened .

Get the feck over it

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:23 - Oct 26 with 1396 viewsTheResurrection

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:14 - Oct 26 by londonlisa2001

The new governance rules state quite clearly that there has to be a separation of the director representing the Trust on the board and the person who works for the club as supporters liaison.

I make the assumption that applies now as well as in the future? As I've said, the supporters liaison should be paid by the club, and the director (separate person) should receive expenses and possibly a nominal sum, paid to the Trust, which the Trust can then keep or pay an amount to the person.

That quite clearly is not what happens now so would anticipate changes to fit with these new rules. All I've gone on to say, is that the Trust as a whole, should be supported through this in its battles on the wider and more important fronts.

More waffle Lisa.

Here it is:-

Swansea City Supporters Trust Conflict of Interest & Disciplinary Process

Conflict of Interest

1. Trust Board members may apply for new work with SCFC, but must inform the Trust Board beforehand and subsequently if successful. Such activity must be fully documented within the Trust and be publicly available (this does not include commercial in confidence details).

FARCE!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:25 - Oct 26 with 1391 viewsWingstandwood

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:16 - Oct 26 by NeiltheTaylor

Seems to me that Ux, Richard Major, Dai Little etc. Have been trying to fix this bugger's muddle since they got involved and are entirely blameless for the shenanigans which went on before their involvement.

It would be totally unfair to label ALL trust officials with the same brush and accusations.

And that whats sickens me also? The fact totally dedicated, blameless and very good upstanding individuals may be/could be suffering undeserved stress through the actions of a bad apple in the bunch.

Said before and will say it again.....Thanks SCST for disclosing the true nature of events regarding the utterly disgusting sell-off actions of SCFC directors/ex directors.

Argus!

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:28 - Oct 26 with 1369 viewsvetchonian

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:23 - Oct 26 by TheResurrection

More waffle Lisa.

Conflict of Interest

1. Trust Board members may apply for new work with SCFC, but must inform the Trust Board beforehand and subsequently if successful. Such activity must be fully documented within the Trust and be publicly available (this does not include commercial in confidence details).

FARCE!!!

And still you won't answer me only insult me ......

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:38 - Oct 26 with 1320 viewslondonlisa2001

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:23 - Oct 26 by TheResurrection

More waffle Lisa.

Conflict of Interest

FARCE!!!

It's not waffle, and what you've copied has nothing to do with the issue we were discussing.

Firstly, that talks about Trust board members, not the supporters director.

And the problem if you exclude anyone that has any dealings with the club from any trust position, is that Swansea is a very small place, and a huge number of Swansea businesses have dealings with the club, in some way. As long as any direct conflict of interest is excluded, and any potential conflict of interest is declared, that's fine. It's what happens in every single business in the Uk. As members, people then have the ability to vote that person off the Trust board.

You are proposing that a number of very capable people are found, every few years, with absolutely no connection with one of the most successful businesses in Swansea. How the hell are you going to do that?

Edited to add - sorry - I meant to say, I believe that the supporters trust director can have no business dealings with the club as that is the position where there needs to be absolute independence and also absolute perception of independence.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 21:45]
Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:43 - Oct 26 with 1281 viewsBigPhilG

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:14 - Oct 26 by Jack11

People spoke about rape sympathisers with the Ched Evans thing the other week. What we have here are people who sympathise with liars, cheats and con artists.

Nail on the head
Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:55 - Oct 26 with 1216 viewsCopaMundial

Ok Lisa let's get back to the big question,if the Boots girl story isn't going to wash any suggestions
Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:58 - Oct 26 with 1189 viewsmonmouth

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:55 - Oct 26 by CopaMundial

Ok Lisa let's get back to the big question,if the Boots girl story isn't going to wash any suggestions

Nothing works. Women always know. They are aliens.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 22:05 - Oct 26 with 1141 viewsTheResurrection

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:17 - Oct 26 by exiledclaseboy

I don't agree with that entirely. I agree that the Trust board needs new blood and fresh ideas, but not a complete overhaul. I dont think that's practical either.

How would that effect the change that is so evidently needed? If Andrew Godden was a bit more genuine about all these revelations then you could make a case for him also.

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 22:07 - Oct 26 with 1126 viewsNookiejack

Under the new governance document the Supporter Director can only be in post for 6 years max.

So why is Huw Cooze still in post?

I think someone said in a previous thread he will serve until 2017?

Why six years - why not four - why not two?

Hope the rules haven't been stretched out to six years - just to give him more time in office?
Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 22:11 - Oct 26 with 1093 viewsTheResurrection

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 21:38 - Oct 26 by londonlisa2001

It's not waffle, and what you've copied has nothing to do with the issue we were discussing.

Firstly, that talks about Trust board members, not the supporters director.

And the problem if you exclude anyone that has any dealings with the club from any trust position, is that Swansea is a very small place, and a huge number of Swansea businesses have dealings with the club, in some way. As long as any direct conflict of interest is excluded, and any potential conflict of interest is declared, that's fine. It's what happens in every single business in the Uk. As members, people then have the ability to vote that person off the Trust board.

You are proposing that a number of very capable people are found, every few years, with absolutely no connection with one of the most successful businesses in Swansea. How the hell are you going to do that?

Edited to add - sorry - I meant to say, I believe that the supporters trust director can have no business dealings with the club as that is the position where there needs to be absolute independence and also absolute perception of independence.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 21:45]

I can't believe you think there are no people capable of being a Trust Board member who have no business connections with the Club, FFS.

How many on this site, for example, have no connection with the Club? 99%?

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 22:15 - Oct 26 with 1065 viewslondonlisa2001

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 22:11 - Oct 26 by TheResurrection

I can't believe you think there are no people capable of being a Trust Board member who have no business connections with the Club, FFS.

How many on this site, for example, have no connection with the Club? 99%?

Not at all, not even slightly. Don't twist what I've said.

I just think that there equally may be people who would be excellent members of the trust board whose business may have some link with the Swans, so I wouldn't rule it out 100% of the time.

The whole point is, everyone would know, it would be public, and also the Trust could say no if it wasn't appropriate as could the members by removing them.
Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 22:38 - Oct 26 with 1000 viewsTheResurrection

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 22:15 - Oct 26 by londonlisa2001

Not at all, not even slightly. Don't twist what I've said.

I just think that there equally may be people who would be excellent members of the trust board whose business may have some link with the Swans, so I wouldn't rule it out 100% of the time.

The whole point is, everyone would know, it would be public, and also the Trust could say no if it wasn't appropriate as could the members by removing them.

Nonsense.

Business dealings with the Club = NO TRUST INVOLVEMENT

The recent governance rules are designed to make this whole sorry episode just slightly more palatable - but they've failed, as have you in waffling on trying to support them.

ps has your drinks company "Everything but the Cow" got any business dealings with SCFC? Do you supply the health drink to the players or something?

And more importantly would you try to flog it to them if you did get on the Trust, like Jim White did?

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 22:56 - Oct 26 with 922 viewslondonlisa2001

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 22:38 - Oct 26 by TheResurrection

Nonsense.

Business dealings with the Club = NO TRUST INVOLVEMENT

The recent governance rules are designed to make this whole sorry episode just slightly more palatable - but they've failed, as have you in waffling on trying to support them.

ps has your drinks company "Everything but the Cow" got any business dealings with SCFC? Do you supply the health drink to the players or something?

And more importantly would you try to flog it to them if you did get on the Trust, like Jim White did?

I have no link with either the club or with the Trust other than my £10 subs. Nor do any of the businesses I am involved with or have been involved with. I also have zero ability to join the Trust board as I live on the other side of the country.

And drop the personal stuff - it's pretty pathetic don't you think?
Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 23:08 - Oct 26 with 855 viewsMurph75

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 22:56 - Oct 26 by londonlisa2001

I have no link with either the club or with the Trust other than my £10 subs. Nor do any of the businesses I am involved with or have been involved with. I also have zero ability to join the Trust board as I live on the other side of the country.

And drop the personal stuff - it's pretty pathetic don't you think?

From what I've seen of this person on here he seems to love bringing personal things in to it.
Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 23:20 - Oct 26 with 813 viewsmarchamjack

Lisa, drop out of the thread. Seriously. You won't talk him round. You must know this by now. Just leave it. Dog bone etc. Stop. Honestly.

When Phil is back form hols, this'll no doubt move along.

Until then. Stop.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 00:26 - Oct 27 with 711 viewsSmellyplumz

I for one an glad we have people like t2c as a fan and in this board, I know people don't like him for various reasons but we need people like him to ask the hard searching questions and as much as he's not everyone's cup of tea he has been proved fairly spot on with his views on HJ and the trust.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 01:12 - Oct 27 with 689 viewsUplandsJack

Lisa Who Tipped You Off ? on 00:26 - Oct 27 by Smellyplumz

I for one an glad we have people like t2c as a fan and in this board, I know people don't like him for various reasons but we need people like him to ask the hard searching questions and as much as he's not everyone's cup of tea he has been proved fairly spot on with his views on HJ and the trust.

Yep me to......

I must admit I'm not as in your face maybe or aggressive as others have accused t2c of being, but at the end of the day and a very sad day it is indeed. HE AND THOSE FEW OF US WHO SPOKE OUT HAVE BEEN PROVED RIGHT TO HAVE QUESTIONED AND CHALLENGED THOSE WHO HAD THE FINGER POINTED AT THEM....
I too have over the last few years questioned HJ, LD & HC regarding conflict of interest with his design contract.... But again and again was shot down. Made to feel that I was wrong to challenge these demi gods.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024