Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sleep 20:18 - Oct 26 with 4868 viewsCountyJim

Why is it i can go and have 20 minutes in the day and go straight off yet come say 10-30 11 at night im struggling to go off

Anyone else have same problem
Sleep on 22:04 - Oct 26 with 1103 viewsperchrockjack

Well ,we ve seen another biblical username reappear.

It must be near.

I'm ready to die, without question

You?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Sleep on 22:09 - Oct 26 with 1093 viewsSwansNZ

Sleep on 21:26 - Oct 26 by perchrockjack

Not sure that is correct syntax,fathy

Stay away from the "reply to post " button Perchie, you've not been trained in its use.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Sleep on 22:10 - Oct 26 with 1093 viewswestwiltsjack

Many of us in (so called) advanced societies go to bed with our brains fried from engaging with too many media/comms platforms (TV/PC/mobile phones e.t.c). This activity leads to the brain becoming over-excited and most of us are completely unaware that it’s happening, because being buzzed up in this way is almost a default state now for many in the modern world. Humans need to go to bed physically tired - not mentally drained. Exercise (i.e. properly — sweating, panting n stuff) every day for 30 mins, late afternoon if possible.

A friend of mine had been suffering with sleep issues quite recently. He’d been grinding his teeth so much it developed into a serious dental problem. GP advised him to switch his computer off 3 hrs before bedtime (he played games in the evening). Sleep pattern improved immediately. He'd been going to bed but as far as his brain was concerned it wanted to continue locating lumps of gold in the scary swamps of far off lands and shoot drug dealing mutha-fuggas in the face with a sawn off Remington. No surprise he was having problems really.
Sleep on 22:13 - Oct 26 with 1087 viewsbuilthjack

Sleep on 20:28 - Oct 26 by max936

I'm a hopeless sleeper 4 hrs is probably tops for me, sometimes I struggle to get off then I still wake early, slightest noise light coming through the window and I'm awake, got blackout blinds but I still wake, drop off to sleep like a top after a few ales, but wake early and the struggle to get asleep later that same night.

Same here. 4 or 5 hours a night does me. Don't know if it's good or bad.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sleep on 22:14 - Oct 26 with 1085 viewsLord_Bony

Indeed the foretold prophecies are being fulfilled.

It was written that during the last days there would be a Resurrection and a Second Coming as spoken by the one and only Lord on here.

Wars and rumours of wars and talk of deciet...it shall come to pass...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Sleep on 22:16 - Oct 26 with 1068 viewsbuilthjack

Sleep on 22:10 - Oct 26 by westwiltsjack

Many of us in (so called) advanced societies go to bed with our brains fried from engaging with too many media/comms platforms (TV/PC/mobile phones e.t.c). This activity leads to the brain becoming over-excited and most of us are completely unaware that it’s happening, because being buzzed up in this way is almost a default state now for many in the modern world. Humans need to go to bed physically tired - not mentally drained. Exercise (i.e. properly — sweating, panting n stuff) every day for 30 mins, late afternoon if possible.

A friend of mine had been suffering with sleep issues quite recently. He’d been grinding his teeth so much it developed into a serious dental problem. GP advised him to switch his computer off 3 hrs before bedtime (he played games in the evening). Sleep pattern improved immediately. He'd been going to bed but as far as his brain was concerned it wanted to continue locating lumps of gold in the scary swamps of far off lands and shoot drug dealing mutha-fuggas in the face with a sawn off Remington. No surprise he was having problems really.

He needs to do an hour on his Mrs, or Mr, before he goes to sleep. Problem solved.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sleep on 22:17 - Oct 26 with 1060 viewsblueytheblue

Sleep on 22:10 - Oct 26 by westwiltsjack

Yup, blue-light / red-light.

PC wise I use software called f.lux - when installed it regulates the display. Based upon your geographic location, it adjusts the light levels on your monitor according to the light outside, progressively becoming "redder".

https://justgetflux.com/

Takes a bit of getting used to but it's remarkably effective.

Think Windows 10 update next year will be integrating some technology like that.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 22:37]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Sleep on 02:06 - Oct 27 with 979 viewsKokoJack

Sleep on 20:28 - Oct 26 by max936

I'm a hopeless sleeper 4 hrs is probably tops for me, sometimes I struggle to get off then I still wake early, slightest noise light coming through the window and I'm awake, got blackout blinds but I still wake, drop off to sleep like a top after a few ales, but wake early and the struggle to get asleep later that same night.

The Conscious of a Guilty Man.
Admit, Your Darkside, Light will Then Return.
Cleanse the Mind, Pattern of Life back Like You Desire.

Dont trust your own relfection. Trust nothing. Trust the black and white army, thats all you need.

Login to get fewer ads

Sleep on 02:16 - Oct 27 with 978 viewsEbo

Sleep on 22:17 - Oct 26 by blueytheblue

Yup, blue-light / red-light.

PC wise I use software called f.lux - when installed it regulates the display. Based upon your geographic location, it adjusts the light levels on your monitor according to the light outside, progressively becoming "redder".

https://justgetflux.com/

Takes a bit of getting used to but it's remarkably effective.

Think Windows 10 update next year will be integrating some technology like that.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 22:37]

My MacBook already does that :)

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Sleep on 06:35 - Oct 27 with 933 viewsGravy

Blessed are the cheesemakers
Sleep on 07:28 - Oct 27 with 919 viewsjacktar

Sleep on 06:35 - Oct 27 by Gravy

Blessed are the cheesemakers

No. Cheese before bed is a definite no no.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Sleep on 07:43 - Oct 27 with 910 viewsjacktar

Try not to sleep during the day.
I take whatever book I happen to be reading up to bed and usually after a chapter or so I'm nodding, so it's lights out and goodnight from me.

Still have to get up a couple of times through the night for a p1ss though (it's my age) but usually go straight back off.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Sleep on 08:45 - Oct 27 with 892 viewsLoyal

Sleep on 20:24 - Oct 26 by Jackfath

You should masturbate furiously more.

If he still had his dog he could have trained it to lick his nuts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sleep on 09:16 - Oct 27 with 878 viewsblueytheblue

Sleep on 02:16 - Oct 27 by Ebo

My MacBook already does that :)

Not everyone is a hipster willing to overspend on a computer ;)

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Sleep on 09:44 - Oct 27 with 862 viewsperchrockjack

It's along way from the land of the long white cloud to Neath.

I d stay where you are Kiwi

He didn't fookn answer btw

Sleep on 10:12 - Oct 27 with 821 viewscontroversial_jack

Sleep on 20:40 - Oct 26 by dickythorpe

Power naps in the day are a no-no.
Don't eat too late or drink too late.
I've tried to improve my habits by not eating past 8.30pm and stop drinking by 10pm. I find it's helped plus when I'm off don't lie in more than 2 hours from the time you normally get up for work.

Don't become a shift worker then!
Sleep on 10:18 - Oct 27 with 811 viewsperchrockjack

Worked shifts for many years.

On nights, don't eat at work

On affies, eat st lunch time

On mornings ,eat early go to bed early.

Keep your bowels regular . Seriously

Sleep on 10:25 - Oct 27 with 808 viewsSwansNZ

Sleep on 09:44 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

It's along way from the land of the long white cloud to Neath.

I d stay where you are Kiwi

He didn't fookn answer btw

Neath are the All Blacks too

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Sleep on 10:31 - Oct 27 with 804 viewsperchrockjack

Yes I remember those feckers in the Ron Waldron days.

Feck me,

Orrible

I worked in Neath for two years .

It made me what I am

"...don't bother Warwick ,son.

Sleep on 12:59 - Oct 27 with 772 viewsmax936

Sleep on 02:06 - Oct 27 by KokoJack

The Conscious of a Guilty Man.
Admit, Your Darkside, Light will Then Return.
Cleanse the Mind, Pattern of Life back Like You Desire.

Fair play you've got me sussed,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sleep on 13:04 - Oct 27 with 771 viewsmax936

Sleep on 10:31 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Yes I remember those feckers in the Ron Waldron days.

Feck me,

Orrible

I worked in Neath for two years .

It made me what I am

"...don't bother Warwick ,son.

Oi Richie stop dissing Neath or I'll send the boys round

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sleep on 13:21 - Oct 27 with 756 viewsperchrockjack

Just as it was.

Llanelly too.

They hated Jacks, they really did.

I ll tell you one day.

Doubt neath boys would be allowed into west Wirral.

Sleep on 13:31 - Oct 27 with 743 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Working shifts for 24 years and still not used to it , coming off nights is like waking with an artificial hangover ,not good , not good at all .

I'd like to ask the f&cks in Westminster how the f@ck am I going to do this for another 23 years before I get my hard earned pension off them .

Bunch of c@nts all of them .

Disclaimer :

( I've just woke after a night shift excuse the bad language )

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Sleep on 14:11 - Oct 27 with 722 viewsperchrockjack

If you stay up all day when you finish Tommy, don't.

If you have to make domestic decision don't make them on a nights tour.

They can take years off your life.

Take care of yourself and eat smart

Sleep on 14:40 - Oct 27 with 705 viewsHighjack

Craving naps in the afternoon is a symptom of a dodgy thyroid. Or it could be an iron deficiency, or as already pointed out you aren't wa nking hard enough.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024