Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sleep 20:18 - Oct 26 with 4712 viewsCountyJim

Why is it i can go and have 20 minutes in the day and go straight off yet come say 10-30 11 at night im struggling to go off

Anyone else have same problem
Sleep on 16:01 - Oct 27 with 689 viewsCountyJim

Sleep on 20:40 - Oct 26 by dickythorpe

Power naps in the day are a no-no.
Don't eat too late or drink too late.
I've tried to improve my habits by not eating past 8.30pm and stop drinking by 10pm. I find it's helped plus when I'm off don't lie in more than 2 hours from the time you normally get up for work.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-science-behind-power-naps-and-why-theyre-so-damne-140

I always thought they Power Naps where a good thing

During my Lorry training it was drummed into to you to take a nap was very good for you during a break
Sleep on 16:08 - Oct 27 with 685 viewsLoyal

Sleep on 13:21 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Just as it was.

Llanelly too.

They hated Jacks, they really did.

I ll tell you one day.

Doubt neath boys would be allowed into west Wirral.

Not all, huge swans support there.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sleep on 17:20 - Oct 27 with 640 viewsperchrockjack

I dunno

There s me ,the Professor ,although it d be stretching a geographical point, Robbo (now a Anfield season ticket holder) and a fella I met once from Penlan but who disappeared.

I ve been to Neath

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Sleep on 17:35 - Oct 27 with 638 viewsCooperman

Sleep on 16:08 - Oct 27 by Loyal

Not all, huge swans support there.

Correct. My young boy runs around the park in his swans clobber as do quite a few other young chaps.

It's not the only kit around of course.
There are quite a few Liverpool kits around, these boys are having this imposed on them by their middle aged dads who grew up in an era when Liverpool were winning everything so they jumped on the bandwagon regardless of zero connection with the place. As the saying goes a football club is for life and not for Christmas and it's these kids today who are the butt of the jokes in the park; nobody chooses to support Liverpool today down in this neck of the woods unless their old man says so.

Plenty of Man U kits around too although the age of the dad is a little less as these are the glory hunters from the early Fergie years. Again there is little connection with Manchester.

The 'cool' kids are wearing the Man City tops and Chelsea to a degree, almost a case of sing when you're winning. However they are not as popular as the above.

What makes the big difference to these kids though are the tales of watching live footy at the weekend; I see lots of Llanelli families posting on social media about SCFC or even at The Liberty on a Saturday. I also love hearing these boys & girls bragging about a good Swans home win (not this season) to their non SCFC supporting mates who would give up almost anything to go and watch live football in any league. All of this has overtaken local and regional rugby; I hardly ever see a Scarlets jersey in Llanelli and even though it's part of the curriculum in school the kids would rather put their footy tops on after school. Both The Scarlets and Ospreys cannot even fill their respective stadia for the local derby, it's a rivalry that is diminishing in this locality.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Sleep on 17:44 - Oct 27 with 627 viewslifelong

Sleep on 13:21 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Just as it was.

Llanelly too.

They hated Jacks, they really did.

I ll tell you one day.

Doubt neath boys would be allowed into west Wirral.

They probably hated you and you just happened to be a Jack, some lovely people from Llanelli and Neath.
Sleep on 17:59 - Oct 27 with 617 viewsKokoJack

Rip a Natural,Green given By the Gods .
Troubled Minds,Natures Remedy Policed.
Many Journey , Soul Needs Charge .

Dont trust your own relfection. Trust nothing. Trust the black and white army, thats all you need.

Sleep on 18:40 - Oct 27 with 599 viewsperplex

I normally sleep ok unless my hypochondrias gets a hold of me, then i normally spend quite a while worrying and constantly checking myself until it subsides, then i can sleep ok.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 18:41]
Sleep on 18:43 - Oct 27 with 595 viewscontroversial_jack

Sleep on 10:18 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Worked shifts for many years.

On nights, don't eat at work

On affies, eat st lunch time

On mornings ,eat early go to bed early.

Keep your bowels regular . Seriously

Try 35 years of it. Not so easy to do that on 12 hour shifts, you get hungry
Login to get fewer ads

Sleep on 18:59 - Oct 27 with 575 viewsmax936

I had quite a good kip last night, except for waking for a piss every hr an half, cuppa at half 10 is for to late, maybe I should try decafe Doctor told me a while ago that decafe works, taste to normal tea is different though for me, Mrs drinks decafe though, she was suffering with what she called heart flutters, doc told her to drink decafe drinks and it seems to be working.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sleep on 19:38 - Oct 27 with 565 viewsJackfath

Sleep on 18:59 - Oct 27 by max936

I had quite a good kip last night, except for waking for a piss every hr an half, cuppa at half 10 is for to late, maybe I should try decafe Doctor told me a while ago that decafe works, taste to normal tea is different though for me, Mrs drinks decafe though, she was suffering with what she called heart flutters, doc told her to drink decafe drinks and it seems to be working.

Why are you pissing that often?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Sleep on 19:41 - Oct 27 with 561 viewsmax936

Sleep on 19:38 - Oct 27 by Jackfath

Why are you pissing that often?

I drink to much tea at a guess, I've had 3 PSA tests and they've all come back 1/1 which is really low.

Sleep on 19:43 - Oct 27 with 559 viewsJackfath

Sleep on 19:41 - Oct 27 by max936

I drink to much tea at a guess, I've had 3 PSA tests and they've all come back 1/1 which is really low.

What's your HbA1c level?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Sleep on 19:58 - Oct 27 with 551 viewsperchrockjack

Worked twelve hour shifts too and at the sharp end too.

It's about having a main meal at as normal a time as possible.

It's why I ate note on nights and judt drank plenty of water.

It's not easy.

And Riger, my first female conquest was a Bynea girl . I've been to Gorseinon too.

Sleep on 20:02 - Oct 27 with 546 viewsBanosswan

Sleep on 14:40 - Oct 27 by Highjack

Craving naps in the afternoon is a symptom of a dodgy thyroid. Or it could be an iron deficiency, or as already pointed out you aren't wa nking hard enough.

Or a lot more commonly in large people, sleep apnoea.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Sleep on 20:06 - Oct 27 with 542 viewsmax936

Sleep on 19:43 - Oct 27 by Jackfath

What's your HbA1c level?

You'll have to explain that one Fathy.

Sleep on 20:08 - Oct 27 with 535 viewsperchrockjack

There are sites where you can buy Adult nappies Steve.

I ll text you the number if you like

Sleep on 20:09 - Oct 27 with 535 viewsJackfath

Sleep on 20:06 - Oct 27 by max936

You'll have to explain that one Fathy.

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/what-is-hba1c.html

Sleep on 20:29 - Oct 27 with 513 viewsmax936

Sleep on 20:09 - Oct 27 by Jackfath

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/what-is-hba1c.html

Had those tests Fathy all came back normal.

Sleep on 20:30 - Oct 27 with 512 viewsJackfath

Sleep on 20:29 - Oct 27 by max936

Had those tests Fathy all came back normal.

Good. You don't want to be a type II diabetic.

Sleep on 20:31 - Oct 27 with 512 viewslifelong

Sleep on 19:58 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Worked twelve hour shifts too and at the sharp end too.

It's about having a main meal at as normal a time as possible.

It's why I ate note on nights and judt drank plenty of water.

It's not easy.

And Riger, my first female conquest was a Bynea girl . I've been to Gorseinon too.

Thanks for letting me know Rocherd.
Sleep on 20:33 - Oct 27 with 501 viewsperchrockjack

No problem.

She had one green eye one blue one, I kid you not but she was ginger or as my ma says ,auburn.

Old man worked at Thyssens so we are well aware.

Sleep on 20:36 - Oct 27 with 497 viewsmax936

Sleep on 20:08 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

There are sites where you can buy Adult nappies Steve.

I ll text you the number if you like

I don't piss myself mun, I just get up and go to the lavy mun, we got them in our houses in Neath these days gone are the days of the thunder box up the garden

Sleep on 20:42 - Oct 27 with 492 viewsperchrockjack

Dear God.
Sorry Steve.
Remember you saying something about living in Neath but thought you were joking.

Has the Ferry been gentrified .

Sleep on 21:04 - Oct 27 with 480 viewsLord_Bony

Sleep on 16:01 - Oct 27 by CountyJim

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-science-behind-power-naps-and-why-theyre-so-damne-140

I always thought they Power Naps where a good thing

During my Lorry training it was drummed into to you to take a nap was very good for you during a break

Taking an emergency nap while driving is essential...many a time I've pulled over and taken a quick five minute nap that's all it takes.

Driving while falling asleep is much more dangerous than being under the influence of alcohol.

Probably the closest I've come to death is driving on the motorway and almost nodding off...never again.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Sleep on 21:12 - Oct 27 with 462 viewsmax936

Sleep on 20:42 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Dear God.
Sorry Steve.
Remember you saying something about living in Neath but thought you were joking.

Has the Ferry been gentrified .

33yrs up here in Gods Country its fecking lovely up here, plenty of green and pleasant land a few hundreds yrds away and superb off road cycling on my doorstep, nice and peaceful apart from the Mumbles I wouldn't live anywhere else.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 21:13]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024