Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sleep 20:18 - Oct 26 with 4698 viewsCountyJim

Why is it i can go and have 20 minutes in the day and go straight off yet come say 10-30 11 at night im struggling to go off

Anyone else have same problem
Sleep on 21:14 - Oct 27 with 628 viewsLoyal

Sleep on 21:04 - Oct 27 by Lord_Bony

Taking an emergency nap while driving is essential...many a time I've pulled over and taken a quick five minute nap that's all it takes.

Driving while falling asleep is much more dangerous than being under the influence of alcohol.

Probably the closest I've come to death is driving on the motorway and almost nodding off...never again.

When I smoked weed I used to skin up whilst driving.
I could then have a tug and a tug at the same time 👍
Everyone's a winner.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sleep on 21:15 - Oct 27 with 626 viewsLord_Bony

Very good sir.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Sleep on 21:22 - Oct 27 with 618 viewsBanosswan

Sleep on 20:42 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Dear God.
Sorry Steve.
Remember you saying something about living in Neath but thought you were joking.

Has the Ferry been gentrified .

The ferry is like the wild West now.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Sleep on 21:22 - Oct 27 with 618 viewspikeypaul

Sleep on 21:12 - Oct 27 by max936

33yrs up here in Gods Country its fecking lovely up here, plenty of green and pleasant land a few hundreds yrds away and superb off road cycling on my doorstep, nice and peaceful apart from the Mumbles I wouldn't live anywhere else.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 21:13]

Fancy a house swap?

I wouldn't mind living a mile or two outside Neath,in general friendlier people than I find west of Sketty Lane.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Sleep on 21:30 - Oct 27 with 606 viewsmax936

Sleep on 21:22 - Oct 27 by pikeypaul

Fancy a house swap?

I wouldn't mind living a mile or two outside Neath,in general friendlier people than I find west of Sketty Lane.

I love the Mumbles, made quite a few friends down there over the last few yrs, lovely people, stayed down there in their houses, invited to their family get togethers, my mate is a wonderful self taught chef as well if I ever win the lottery I'm employing him

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sleep on 21:36 - Oct 27 with 586 viewspikeypaul

I suppose it is OK had a nice walk around to Braclet bay this afternoon,perfect weather for it,I prefer it with a chill in the air and jacket on than when the sun is out and it's t-shirt weather.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Sleep on 21:53 - Oct 27 with 573 viewscontroversial_jack

Sleep on 21:04 - Oct 27 by Lord_Bony

Taking an emergency nap while driving is essential...many a time I've pulled over and taken a quick five minute nap that's all it takes.

Driving while falling asleep is much more dangerous than being under the influence of alcohol.

Probably the closest I've come to death is driving on the motorway and almost nodding off...never again.

When I started 12 hour shifts , I used to nod off quite often, just for a split second, but it was fightening.The scary part is, you don't get any warning, despite what the experts tell you about winding down the window or taking a break.
Sleep on 22:21 - Oct 27 with 548 viewsperchrockjack

Glad to read that Max.

You d love it in our village . Not too friendly ( who the feck wants neighbours ) , no riff raff, proper butcher, fresh farm food and a silver swingers club within 15 minute drive.

Sunday's are singles nights so you could leave your missus at home.

Don't have too many staying with us overnight . E Paul was the last. He made the bed and wanted to do a little light dusting before making a full breakfast using Wirral eggs ,bacon and sausage .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Sleep on 22:37 - Oct 27 with 541 viewsepaul

Sleep on 21:30 - Oct 27 by max936

I love the Mumbles, made quite a few friends down there over the last few yrs, lovely people, stayed down there in their houses, invited to their family get togethers, my mate is a wonderful self taught chef as well if I ever win the lottery I'm employing him

Where my dad was born you could have literally picked up a rock and throw it in the Sea at Limeslade, had a lot of family live down ther, my cousin is one of the owners of Patricks, never eaten in there though and the bakers, Davies is my dads cousins. Love the Mumbles, cycling down every day in the summer hols to spend it on Caswell as a teen

Happy days

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Sleep on 22:38 - Oct 27 with 539 viewsepaul

Sleep on 20:33 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

No problem.

She had one green eye one blue one, I kid you not but she was ginger or as my ma says ,auburn.

Old man worked at Thyssens so we are well aware.

My grandfather worked there for years Richie

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Sleep on 22:40 - Oct 27 with 537 viewsepaul

Sleep on 22:21 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Glad to read that Max.

You d love it in our village . Not too friendly ( who the feck wants neighbours ) , no riff raff, proper butcher, fresh farm food and a silver swingers club within 15 minute drive.

Don't have too many staying with us overnight . E Paul was the last. He made the bed and wanted to do a little light dusting before making a full breakfast using Wirral eggs ,bacon and sausage .

Fair play Richie you and the lovely Maggie did look after me well I have to say, thank you

Sleep on 22:44 - Oct 27 with 532 viewspikeypaul

Sleep on 22:37 - Oct 27 by epaul

Where my dad was born you could have literally picked up a rock and throw it in the Sea at Limeslade, had a lot of family live down ther, my cousin is one of the owners of Patricks, never eaten in there though and the bakers, Davies is my dads cousins. Love the Mumbles, cycling down every day in the summer hols to spend it on Caswell as a teen

Happy days

Dean F in Patrick's and Bob in Davies ?

Sleep on 23:20 - Oct 27 with 511 viewsmax936

Sleep on 22:40 - Oct 27 by epaul

Fair play Richie you and the lovely Maggie did look after me well I have to say, thank you

Me and the Mrs had a cuppa down Caswell Yesterday tide was just about in, bloody lovely it was., the Ale house is right behind Davies bakery, Patricks is expensive and overrated I'm told, 150 quid a night is to rich for me.

Sleep on 23:26 - Oct 27 with 506 viewsmax936

Sleep on 22:21 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Glad to read that Max.

I hope its all organic produce loves a bit of dusting does Paul, bit slow buying his round though
[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 23:27]

Sleep on 23:30 - Oct 27 with 503 viewsepaul

Sleep on 22:44 - Oct 27 by pikeypaul

Dean F in Patrick's and Bob in Davies ?

Yeah Dean is my cousin, I dont really know the Davies though my dad does

Sleep on 23:31 - Oct 27 with 501 viewsLoyal

Sleep on 23:26 - Oct 27 by max936

I hope its all organic produce loves a bit of dusting does Paul, bit slow buying his round though

Am i asleep yet ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sleep on 23:33 - Oct 27 with 499 viewsepaul

Sleep on 23:20 - Oct 27 by max936

Me and the Mrs had a cuppa down Caswell Yesterday tide was just about in, bloody lovely it was., the Ale house is right behind Davies bakery, Patricks is expensive and overrated I'm told, 150 quid a night is to rich for me.

TBH Steve only read good stuff about it but never been myself so cant really comment, Caswell was the beach to be on growing up esp on a Sunday night in town when speilberg was playing his vids that he had filmed down th in, ah bugger what was the name of that place on the corner
[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 23:39]

Sleep on 23:37 - Oct 27 with 490 viewsepaul

Sleep on 23:26 - Oct 27 by max936

Haha love a bit of dust now and again

Lets be fair Steve you necks the first couple and then your fecked come towards the end of the night

Sleep on 23:56 - Oct 27 with 475 viewsmax936

Sleep on 23:37 - Oct 27 by epaul

Haha love a bit of dust now and again

Lets be fair Steve you necks the first couple and then your fecked come towards the end of the night

I'm always thirsty when I first hit the bar mun

Sleep on 07:18 - Oct 28 with 441 viewsepaul

Sleep on 23:56 - Oct 27 by max936

I'm always thirsty when I first hit the bar mun

Sleep on 09:42 - Oct 28 with 415 viewsMrSwansea

Sleep on 17:35 - Oct 27 by Cooperman

Correct. My young boy runs around the park in his swans clobber as do quite a few other young chaps.

It's not the only kit around of course.
There are quite a few Liverpool kits around, these boys are having this imposed on them by their middle aged dads who grew up in an era when Liverpool were winning everything so they jumped on the bandwagon regardless of zero connection with the place. As the saying goes a football club is for life and not for Christmas and it's these kids today who are the butt of the jokes in the park; nobody chooses to support Liverpool today down in this neck of the woods unless their old man says so.

Plenty of Man U kits around too although the age of the dad is a little less as these are the glory hunters from the early Fergie years. Again there is little connection with Manchester.

The 'cool' kids are wearing the Man City tops and Chelsea to a degree, almost a case of sing when you're winning. However they are not as popular as the above.

What makes the big difference to these kids though are the tales of watching live footy at the weekend; I see lots of Llanelli families posting on social media about SCFC or even at The Liberty on a Saturday. I also love hearing these boys & girls bragging about a good Swans home win (not this season) to their non SCFC supporting mates who would give up almost anything to go and watch live football in any league. All of this has overtaken local and regional rugby; I hardly ever see a Scarlets jersey in Llanelli and even though it's part of the curriculum in school the kids would rather put their footy tops on after school. Both The Scarlets and Ospreys cannot even fill their respective stadia for the local derby, it's a rivalry that is diminishing in this locality.

No Scarlets tops in Llanelli? I work here and I see loads!! Although Swans are very popular, The Reds used to be a big deal but nobody talks about them anymore. Well until Trundle started banging them in.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024