Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Planet Swans a mouthpiece for the powers that be ? 23:20 - Oct 26 with 868 viewstrampie

It seems like Planet Swans ban Swans fans that are not part of the 'club' [club as in clique or cabal], its been observed by some that this site try's to control debate by deciding what can and cant be debated and what posters are allowed to participate, I get routinely banned for Porthcawl, no reasons given although on one occasion after many weeks a 'mod' contacted me out of the blue to say they did not know why I had been banned, subsequent bans for reasons unknown seemed to be overturned when a poster asked where I was and then the same tonight when another different poster asks the same question, I then get reinstated, coincidence or what ?

There is a more serious issue at stake here and that is controlling what is being debated and the content of what is being debated.

I have lost all faith in the 'trust' to act in the best interests of Swansea City and Swansea City fans after todays revelations, there needs to be a clear out of high ranking officials of the 'trust' [transparency is a major issue], depending on what trust officials knew about potential conflicts of interests involving other trust officials ?

There is something wrong when Swans fans get banned from a Swans site that apparently has strong links to the Swans supporters trust when Cardiff fans are welcome to post, I have no issue with that but the irony is not lost on me.

[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 23:21]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Is Planet Swans a mouthpiece f's the REd Tories, TRampie.r the powers that be ? on 23:26 - Oct 26 with 835 viewsWarwickHunt

It's the Red Tories, Trampie. And the English. Obviously.

ps "I get routinely banned for Porthcawl". WTF?
Is Planet Swans a mouthpiece for the powers that be ? on 23:28 - Oct 26 with 809 viewsDarran

The OP is utter bollox the only reason Trampie got banned is because of a power mad Mod.

If debate was controlled on here there'd be nobody here.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is Planet Swans a mouthpiece for the powers that be ? on 23:28 - Oct 26 with 808 viewslifelong

You've been missed Trampie, welcome back.
Is Planet Swans a mouthpiece for the powers that be ? on 23:30 - Oct 26 with 793 viewstrampie

Is Planet Swans a mouthpiece for the powers that be ? on 23:28 - Oct 26 by lifelong

You've been missed Trampie, welcome back.

Thank you lifelong.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Is Planet Swans a mouthpiece for the powers that be ? on 23:53 - Oct 26 with 725 viewscockneyswan

Welcome back Trampie, I'm very surprised to hear that you have been routinely banned I enjoy your posts, you come across as a fair minded individual who is prepared to speak up for the underprivileged of the world 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024