Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Jim White on holidays too??? 09:26 - Oct 27 with 1506 viewsTheResurrection

I noticed he said in one the posts on here how much his Business put in when he was selling his software to SCFC. Then when they decided to go with Ticketmaster instead he then stopped his Corporate booking (if I read that right)

Are they all on holiday together by the way?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 09:52 - Oct 27 with 1451 viewsLoyal

Gravy train blues 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 10:00 - Oct 27 with 1423 viewsDarran

Why dont you go on the guestbook and ask about Jim White?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 10:07 - Oct 27 with 1408 viewsMurph75

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 10:00 - Oct 27 by Darran

He'd rather come on here on bore the life out of us. I can see myself spending a little less time on here for a while.
Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 10:09 - Oct 27 with 1390 viewsDarran

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 10:07 - Oct 27 by Murph75

He'd rather come on here on bore the life out of us. I can see myself spending a little less time on here for a while.

I think a lot of people will,he's absolutely in order to say what he's saying but to keep on day after day isn't on.

Jim White as his own forum if he wants to ask questions about him ask him on his own forum.

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 10:17 - Oct 27 with 1353 viewsTheResurrection

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 10:09 - Oct 27 by Darran

I think a lot of people will,he's absolutely in order to say what he's saying but to keep on day after day isn't on.

Jim White as his own forum if he wants to ask questions about him ask him on his own forum.

Hahahaha you bore the pants off everyone on here, start more threads, chip in on them all too.

Who the hell are you to say that? Of all people. Mug.

And Murph at least the rest of the posters will have something to thank me for if you f off.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 10:18 - Oct 27 with 1343 viewsDarran

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 10:17 - Oct 27 by TheResurrection

Hahahaha you bore the pants off everyone on here, start more threads, chip in on them all too.

And Murph at least the rest of the posters will have something to thank me for if you f off.

Why don't you just go over there and ask him?
Serious question.

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 10:21 - Oct 27 with 1335 viewsMurph75

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 10:17 - Oct 27 by TheResurrection

That well may be the case. I'm sure if you f'd off people would notice it hell of a lot more.

Please if you're going to keep regurgitating the same crap can you at least keep it to the one thread and stop spoiling the forum for the other users.

One thing you certainly can't say about Darran is that he's boring.
Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 11:05 - Oct 27 with 1275 viewsSmellyplumz

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 10:21 - Oct 27 by Murph75

That well may be the case. I'm sure if you f'd off people would notice it hell of a lot more.

Please if you're going to keep regurgitating the same crap can you at least keep it to the one thread and stop spoiling the forum for the other users.

One thing you certainly can't say about Darran is that he's boring.

Oh you can't because your wedged up his pipe but I can, it's the same old attention seeking crap from darran which is dreadfully boring.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 11:08 - Oct 27 with 1260 viewsDarran

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 11:05 - Oct 27 by Smellyplumz

Oh you can't because your wedged up his pipe but I can, it's the same old attention seeking crap from darran which is dreadfully boring.

If you think so.

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 11:23 - Oct 27 with 1232 viewsSmellyplumz

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 11:08 - Oct 27 by Darran

If you think so.

You just agreed with one of my posts so I take it back, your showing promise.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 11:34 - Oct 27 with 1198 viewsMurph75

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 11:05 - Oct 27 by Smellyplumz

Sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I don't. In all fairness I try to adopt that approach with everyone.
Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 15:57 - Oct 27 with 952 viewsLoyal

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 10:00 - Oct 27 by Darran

I keep getting a vision of that bloke from sky.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 16:44 - Oct 27 with 902 viewsSmellyplumz

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 11:34 - Oct 27 by Murph75

Sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I don't. In all fairness I try to adopt that approach with everyone.

fair Call Murph, Ignore Me.

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 18:13 - Oct 27 with 808 viewsMurph75

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 16:44 - Oct 27 by Smellyplumz

fair Call Murph, Ignore Me.

Hey its cool. The forum has a toxic under current at the moment. Lets hope Monday night brings us something positive to talk about.
Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 08:07 - Oct 28 with 661 viewskarnataka

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 18:13 - Oct 27 by Murph75

Hey its cool. The forum has a toxic under current at the moment. Lets hope Monday night brings us something positive to talk about.

If nothing else, it will bring us football and footballers to talk about irrespective of the result.
Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 12:16 - Oct 28 with 557 viewsperchrockjack

Not hounding?

yeah ok

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 12:25 - Oct 28 with 545 viewsSmellyplumz

Is Jim White on holidays too??? on 18:13 - Oct 27 by Murph75

In fairness is had a lot to be toxic about, it doesn't come from nothing mate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024