Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? 13:59 - Oct 27 with 2015 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

If this appointment has been rubber stamped by Huw Cooze, I take it the trust are on board with the Americans and not going to take them on as their statement suggested in the Trust meeting? Or is this Huw Cooze working in his role for the club?

Confusing.

Taken from another thread...

Pearlman, whose chance discussion with Levien over a naming rights deal for DC United's new stadium led to this new appointment, says it goes beyond just shirt sponsorship, but “association with the right brands” that can further the profile.

And yet while the new markets lie a long way from South Wales, he says matters close to home are not about to be ignored.

“I think having this new role will have a lot of benefits to do a lot of different things,” Pearlman says, adding that the Trust's Huw Cooze was involved alongside Huw Jenkins in rubber stamping his appointment.

“And one is definitely that Jason and Steve now have someone on the ground here, who can be out in front and have face-to-faces with representatives from the Trust and people at the club, something the distances and the time zone don't allow at the moment. Hopefully me being here — and Steve and Jason will say the same — is going to very positively impact on communication with the Trust. I am going to make it one of my core responsibilities of the position to communicate as frequently as I can with them.”

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/first-interview-new-ma
Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 14:03 - Oct 27 with 1988 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Or that the trust and the new owners are actually working together on decisions going forward, as per the trust statement ....
Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 14:05 - Oct 27 with 1978 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 14:03 - Oct 27 by exiledinenglandjack

Or that the trust and the new owners are actually working together on decisions going forward, as per the trust statement ....

Disappointing. I wouldn't trust the Americans as far as I could throw them, my bet is they will take the trust on board just as a token gesture.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 14:07]
Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 14:41 - Oct 27 with 1843 viewswaynekerr55

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 14:05 - Oct 27 by Return_of_the_Jack

Disappointing. I wouldn't trust the Americans as far as I could throw them, my bet is they will take the trust on board just as a token gesture.

Well they're no worse than the sell outs, are they?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 15:07 - Oct 27 with 1771 viewsDewi1jack

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 14:05 - Oct 27 by Return_of_the_Jack

They've brought in someone who has the experience of selling major sports to maximise revenue and you find it a bad idea.
I'm confused.
This bloke is obviously going to replace Leigh Dimwit, who, if he'd been maximising income for the club/ shareholders bonuses, this sale may not have come about- we will never know that one, so don't bother making an attack on me.
We could have appointed a hard boiled egg and it would have done a better job as CD than Dimwit.
Now the Merrycans have started to find things out properly, it may just be good for the club.
How about giving it a couple of weeks for the Trust, the Septics and everyone else to start to put things right?
If by the end of November we're no better off, then we go on the offensive.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 15:18 - Oct 27 with 1726 viewsblueytheblue

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 14:03 - Oct 27 by exiledinenglandjack

Or that the Trust would be outvoted on the appointment anyway and are thus rubbing their faces in it... eager to play the divisions amongst you some seem to enjoy increasing...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 15:19 - Oct 27 with 1721 viewsraynor94

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 15:07 - Oct 27 by Dewi1jack

They've brought in someone who has the experience of selling major sports to maximise revenue and you find it a bad idea.
I'm confused.
This bloke is obviously going to replace Leigh Dimwit, who, if he'd been maximising income for the club/ shareholders bonuses, this sale may not have come about- we will never know that one, so don't bother making an attack on me.
We could have appointed a hard boiled egg and it would have done a better job as CD than Dimwit.
Now the Merrycans have started to find things out properly, it may just be good for the club.
How about giving it a couple of weeks for the Trust, the Septics and everyone else to start to put things right?

Great post Dewi,

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 15:32 - Oct 27 with 1692 viewsDarran

By all means air your opinions about Huw Cooze but by f*ck what a stupid thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 15:37 - Oct 27 with 1667 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

I don't think my first post came across as I wanted.

I just don't understand the position of the post - are they just hanging around hoping that the Merrycans accept them and take them on board?
Login to get fewer ads

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 15:39 - Oct 27 with 1652 viewsDarran

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 15:37 - Oct 27 by Return_of_the_Jack

I don't think my first post came across as I wanted.

I just don't understand the position of the post - are they just hanging around hoping that the Merrycans accept them and take them on board?

Position of the post?

Go have a lie down.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 15:41 - Oct 27 with 1645 viewsoldcob

There's being sceptical, there's being mistrustful, and then there's paranoia. I think many on here should take a look at themselves and try to figure out which description fits them best.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 16:09]
Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 15:49 - Oct 27 with 1609 viewsLandore_Jack

Excellent appointment by the Americans. A step in the right direction.

They should be praised for consulting the Trust. Hopefully, this is the start to a good relationship.

Like Phil said last Thursday, "The door is still open for the Americans to work with the Trust".

#backtojack

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 15:50 - Oct 27 with 1604 viewsPozuelosSideys

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 15:49 - Oct 27 by Landore_Jack

Excellent appointment by the Americans. A step in the right direction.

They should be praised for consulting the Trust. Hopefully, this is the start to a good relationship.

Like Phil said last Thursday, "The door is still open for the Americans to work with the Trust".

Trying to work out if thats sarcasm or not..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 16:28 - Oct 27 with 1502 viewsSmellyplumz

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 15:41 - Oct 27 by oldcob

There's being sceptical, there's being mistrustful, and then there's paranoia. I think many on here should take a look at themselves and try to figure out which description fits them best.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 16:09]

Well After The Last Few Months Youll Have To Forgive Me If I Dont Trust Any Of Them.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 16:29 - Oct 27 with 1492 viewsLandore_Jack

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 15:50 - Oct 27 by PozuelosSideys

Trying to work out if thats sarcasm or not..

Was being genuine.

#backtojack

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 16:51 - Oct 27 with 1427 viewsA_Fans_Dad

All the club needs now is a really good Director of Football.
Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 17:12 - Oct 27 with 1370 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I'm not 100% sure it does if Bradley wants to identify targets and work with recruitment.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 17:17 - Oct 27 with 1348 viewsLandore_Jack

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 17:12 - Oct 27 by NeiltheTaylor

I'm not 100% sure it does if Bradley wants to identify targets and work with recruitment.

We desperately need a new DOF. Look at the signings made by HJ.

HJ should only concentrate on the businesses side of the club.

#backtojack

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 17:34 - Oct 27 with 1285 viewsNeiltheTaylor

What I was saying was a DoF is not the only way to structure recruitment, but I take your point and agree that it's not good enough now.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 21:31 - Oct 27 with 1092 viewsStarsky

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 15:07 - Oct 27 by Dewi1jack

I'm confused.

You crack me up with your nicknames

It's just the internet, init.

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 00:10 - Oct 28 with 903 viewsSlugster664

I'm confused.

We could have appointed a hard boiled egg and it would have done a better job as CD than Dimwit

STID

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 07:50 - Oct 28 with 762 viewsQuakerJack

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 17:17 - Oct 27 by Landore_Jack

We desperately need a new DOF. Look at the signings made by HJ.

HJ should only concentrate on the businesses side of the club.

HJ should concentrate on the money he's made and get out of our club!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 08:13 - Oct 28 with 728 viewsWatchman

Not about taking them on, its everything to do with ensuring the decisions made are for the benefit of the football club and the fans

The weakest off field area in the Premier era has been the off the field commercial sector, if this has been addressed then good
The first thing Mr Pearlman does is tell us how much remuneration HJ and LD are receiving and what in fact their roles are

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 09:51 - Oct 28 with 630 viewswaynekerr55

Huw Cooze rubber stamped new COO appointment along side HJ? on 07:50 - Oct 28 by QuakerJack

HJ should concentrate on the money he's made and get out of our club!

This, x10000000000000000000000009

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024