Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 14:53 - Oct 27 with 69499 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 19:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:21 - Oct 28 with 4438 viewsKGriz16

Feeling really pessimistic about this match. The club's a mess and the team is a mess.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:43 - Oct 28 with 4419 viewsperchrockjack

So Northwich, Chester and Winsford are Midlands?
OMG

Its interesting as to where northerners define as the South starting.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:29 - Oct 28 with 4384 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The city of Stoke is in the West Midlands European Parliamentary constituency.

Post Brexit it can be where it likes I imagine.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:49 - Oct 28 with 4374 viewsGlyn1

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:29 - Oct 28 by Joe_bradshaw

The city of Stoke is in the West Midlands European Parliamentary constituency.

Post Brexit it can be where it likes I imagine.

Florida?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:03 - Oct 28 with 4351 viewsLoyal

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:43 - Oct 28 by perchrockjack

So Northwich, Chester and Winsford are Midlands?
OMG

Its interesting as to where northerners define as the South starting.

The good people of Inverness maybe know the answer.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Oct 28 with 4298 viewsGlyn1

Southampton v Portsmouth and the Portsmouth fans chanting "You dirty Nothern bastr*ds" made me smile.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:11 - Oct 28 with 4159 viewsSwansNZ

1-1 but I can't decide if I feel optimistic or not. So I'm probably not, so 2-0 Bony/Allen of course.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:27 - Oct 28 with 4141 viewsHeadmaster

We should beat these. They're Stoke ffs, they aren't much better than us. We haven't done so well up there before, first time for everything! I will go 2-1 to us, will be a tight match.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:41 - Oct 28 with 4124 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:27 - Oct 28 by Headmaster

We should beat these. They're Stoke ffs, they aren't much better than us. We haven't done so well up there before, first time for everything! I will go 2-1 to us, will be a tight match.

So they are better than us (but not much), yet we "should" beat them up there?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:40 - Oct 28 with 4087 viewsHeadmaster

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:41 - Oct 28 by SwansNZ

So they are better than us (but not much), yet we "should" beat them up there?

With a bit of self-belief and discipline, yes we should.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:46 - Oct 28 with 4082 viewsJango

They've won 2 in a row but that was against hull and Sunderland, they've been garbage most other games. If we can get our game right from the off and keep it solid, I can see us scoring a couple against these.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:13 - Oct 28 with 4023 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:46 - Oct 28 by Jango

They've won 2 in a row but that was against hull and Sunderland, they've been garbage most other games. If we can get our game right from the off and keep it solid, I can see us scoring a couple against these.

That's the spirit. I agree. I think we'll win 3-1.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:19 - Oct 28 with 4013 viewsswan88

Bad news, Llorente out.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:27 - Oct 28 with 4003 viewsairedale

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:19 - Oct 28 by swan88

Bad news, Llorente out.

Bloody hell! He's either very fragile or its another conspiracy. I hope it's the former by golly. It's me nerves see.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 04:20 - Oct 29 with 3910 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I hope Fer crunches Arnautović and inflicts a relatively painless but long term injury that would keep him out for the rest of the season. That should see Stoke relegated.

If we can come away with a point then it will not be the worst result, however the sort of games where we'd consider a point to be okay are now games where we require the full 3 points.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:59 - Oct 29 with 2966 viewsJango

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 04:20 - Oct 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I hope Fer crunches Arnautović and inflicts a relatively painless but long term injury that would keep him out for the rest of the season. That should see Stoke relegated.

If we can come away with a point then it will not be the worst result, however the sort of games where we'd consider a point to be okay are now games where we require the full 3 points.

A point away at stoke and a great performance won't be the end of the world. Could do with all the relegation candidates losing this weekend first
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:57 - Oct 29 with 2932 viewsairedale

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:59 - Oct 29 by Jango

A point away at stoke and a great performance won't be the end of the world. Could do with all the relegation candidates losing this weekend first

You are imo, correct here, but its a bit sad that we are looking at others' results this early.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:59 - Oct 29 with 2930 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:59 - Oct 29 by Jango

To be honest, I'm well past the stage where I care a toss about the performance. A point would be fantastic, seeing that's the best we've ever got at that appaling shithole, and I'd settle for that right now.

Still have a feeling we'll win though.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:31 - Oct 29 with 2903 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:19 - Oct 28 by swan88

Bad news, Llorente out.

Where did you hear that?
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:57 - Oct 29 with 2800 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Oct 27 by Tummer_from_Texas

Assuming Montero is ready, it's time to get aggressive...

---------Fab---------
KN-MVDH-AM-SK
MB-Leon-Gyfi-JM
--------BB-FL--------

that woulda been entertaining had FL been fit
- and Leon still has it in him to give a masterclass to his protege (well, for 60mins)
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:37 - Oct 29 with 2778 viewsHeadmaster

Bad news, Llorente out.

Typical. The moment he starts to look genuinely threatening, he's out.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:38 - Oct 29 with 2777 viewsjacabertawe

By my calculations, if M'boro and Hull loose today and we beat Stoke, we cannot go higher than 17th in any event. But, small steps and all that.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:41 - Oct 29 with 2773 viewsjacabertawe

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:31 - Oct 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Where did you hear that?

Ditto??

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:49 - Oct 29 with 2763 viewsraynor94

Stoke are on the up, could be a very difficult evening

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:09 - Oct 29 with 2743 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:38 - Oct 29 by jacabertawe

By my calculations, if M'boro and Hull loose today and we beat Stoke, we cannot go higher than 17th in any event. But, small steps and all that.

If we beat stoke I'd be thrilled and not give two f*cks about the table. We can only win the games. It is far more likely that we won't win.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024