Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 14:53 - Oct 27 with 68596 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 19:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Premier League Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:58 - Oct 27 with 13045 viewsbuilthjack

Cant see us taking many here on a Monday night. We need to get at them.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Premier League Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:02 - Oct 27 with 13027 viewsLoyal

The Official Premier League Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:58 - Oct 27 by builthjack

We always travel well mate, even on a Monday night Live on Sky. The sadist in us just has to go.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Premier League Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:05 - Oct 27 with 13016 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Premier League Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:02 - Oct 27 by Loyal

We always travel well mate, even on a Monday night Live on Sky. The sadist in us just has to go.

We will be there, 4 of us. Mate is taking 4 too. So at least 8 Builthies that I know of. A bit closer for us. How many do you reckon? 1500?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Premier League Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:07 - Oct 27 with 13008 viewsmarchamjack

and lo, my prayers were answered! Thanks JH

Bloody hell...we're never gonna beat Stoke away on a cold Autumnal night.

It's depressing all round on this site isn't it.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Premier League Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:08 - Oct 27 with 13007 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Premier League Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:58 - Oct 27 by builthjack

300 so far according to Dineen

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:10 - Oct 27 with 12997 viewsairedale

A couple possibly missing for them.

https://www.clubcall.com/stoke-city/cameron-in-fitness-fight-1829383.html
The Official Premier League Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Oct 27 with 12914 viewsLoyal

The Official Premier League Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:05 - Oct 27 by builthjack

We will be there, 4 of us. Mate is taking 4 too. So at least 8 Builthies that I know of. A bit closer for us. How many do you reckon? 1500?

750 ish.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:20 - Oct 27 with 12912 viewsairedale

Stoke is one of those places that's further than you think. Its the Midlands init, Are we there yet?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Oct 27 with 12907 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Assuming Montero is ready, it's time to get aggressive...

---------Fab---------
KN-MVDH-AM-SK
MB-Leon-Gyfi-JM
--------BB-FL--------

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Oct 27 with 12871 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:10 - Oct 27 by airedale

A couple possibly missing for them.

https://www.clubcall.com/stoke-city/cameron-in-fitness-fight-1829383.html

This plus Glen Johnson is still out. Stoke is thin in the back.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:06 - Oct 27 with 12838 viewsperchrockjack

Not in any way Midlands.
Different culture, employment , accent.

Although the towns were banded together to form Stoke on Trent the towns themselves were different in many ways. Pottery Industry sadly now defunct but the clay ovens remain as statues to a vibrant past.

Potters ,outside football are fine people and as "working class " as you ll find.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:04 - Oct 27 with 12768 viewsBanosswan

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:06 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Not in any way Midlands.
Different culture, employment , accent.

Although the towns were banded together to form Stoke on Trent the towns themselves were different in many ways. Pottery Industry sadly now defunct but the clay ovens remain as statues to a vibrant past.

Potters ,outside football are fine people and as "working class " as you ll find.

Staffordshire is in the Midlands.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:41 - Oct 27 with 12711 viewsOldjack

http://readswansea.com/2016/10/27/montero-gives-swans-fitness-boost/

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:16 - Oct 27 with 12670 viewsperchrockjack

And Stoke is north Staffs ,near Cheshire.

Not really Midlands

Ask a potter

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:57 - Oct 27 with 12634 viewsBanosswan

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:16 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Not really Midlands

Ask a potter

Just saying it's in the Midlands. Royal Stoke hospital is in the university hospitals of North Midlands NHS trust.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:04 - Oct 27 with 12616 viewsperchrockjack

It's a generic term ,bano.

Culturally no Potter would see himself as a midlander.

Do you have any idea how much they detest brummies wolves Coventry .

Have a sister in law living in an ST postcode.

It's Cheshire, just.

And no way Midlands.

I declare this a draw

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:06 - Oct 27 with 12618 viewsDarran

I prefer Port Vale anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:06 - Oct 27 with 12620 viewsmarchamjack

Drove to Stoke last weekend. It was a long way. Way past Birmingham. Up north. Not Midlands.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:26 - Oct 27 with 12587 viewsperchrockjack

An hour north on a good day.

Burslem Is Robbie Williams town

Grim

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:26 - Oct 27 with 12593 viewsvetchonian

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Oct 27 by Tummer_from_Texas

Assuming Montero is ready, it's time to get aggressive...

---------Fab---------
KN-MVDH-AM-SK
MB-Leon-Gyfi-JM
--------BB-FL--------

The Stoke midfield will have a field day against that team,and come full time our great new centre back partnership will be ripped to pieces by the keyboard warriors on here following the battering they will receive.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:30 - Oct 27 with 12585 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Bony to break his duck

It's written in the stars

Lump on

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:08 - Oct 27 with 12535 viewsBanosswan

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:04 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

It's a generic term ,bano.

Culturally no Potter would see himself as a midlander.

Do you have any idea how much they detest brummies wolves Coventry .

Have a sister in law living in an ST postcode.

It's Cheshire, just.

And no way Midlands.

I declare this a draw

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:18 - Oct 28 with 12373 viewsGlyn1

In my own view, the North starts from Lancashire and Yorkshire upward, so all of Staffordshire (including Stoke) is in the Midlands.

My 2016 Good Beer Guide recommends, in central Stoke, the Wheatsheaf Wetherspoons pub on 84 Church Street, ST4 1BU; the White Star, 63 Kingsway, ST4 1JB; and the Glebe, 35 Glebe Street, ST4 1HG.

And according to jack Harris's excellent introduction, there's also the official aways fan pub on Leek Road near the train station (see above for details).

I'm taking a day's holiday to go to this match so it dam well be worth it.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2016 2:53]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:42 - Oct 28 with 12362 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:16 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Not really Midlands

Ask a potter

Harry?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:54 - Oct 28 with 12128 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:26 - Oct 27 by vetchonian

The Stoke midfield will have a field day against that team,and come full time our great new centre back partnership will be ripped to pieces by the keyboard warriors on here following the battering they will receive.

Won't that depend on what our team does?
I am a bit fed up with the defensive, we have to play against other teams strengths, how about we play to our strengths for a change?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024