Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Citeh smash up Toilets 17:02 - Oct 27 with 2090 viewsmax936

At Old Trafford, fuking brain dead imbeciles simple as that, any that are identified should be banned from attending any Stadiums for life.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/manchester-city-fans-filmed-smashing-up-

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Citeh smash up Toilets on 20:45 - Oct 27 with 597 viewsFireboy

Citeh smash up Toilets on 20:36 - Oct 27 by WarwickHunt

The hotels are full of Paddies and Scandies on match weekends.
Literally hundreds of coaches from all over the UK parked up around the ground.

Plastic cûnts.

Again WH I agree with you😉
Citeh smash up Toilets on 20:56 - Oct 27 with 585 viewswestside

Citeh smash up Toilets on 18:48 - Oct 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It is a close call between Anfield and Old Trafford in my opinion.

One thing for sure is that The Liberty stadium would be considerably low on such a list. A truly awful stadium to play football matches in for a club team. There is a reason all other teams, when possible, situate away supporters out of sight. Surely attacking or defending with 3000 of your own supporters directly behind or in front of you provides a great benefit.

Then you have the issue with the location the stadium was built, limiting any quick expansion. Truly disastrous and whoever signed off on it should find another profession.

at least you can fit your legs behind the seat at the liberty
Citeh smash up Toilets on 21:06 - Oct 27 with 565 viewsmax936

Citeh smash up Toilets on 20:56 - Oct 27 by westside

at least you can fit your legs behind the seat at the liberty

Only been there once and that was when we were there in 81 and said after I'll never go there again, I have but was a non match day, my Mrs and Lad did the tour I sat in the van and had a kip, hate Utd and everything they stand for, we went to Maine Rd as well was invited into their Supporters Club loved it had a great time, gimme Citeh over utd, but they can both feckoff in my eyes.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Citeh smash up Toilets on 09:14 - Oct 28 with 484 viewsLoyal

Citeh smash up Toilets on 20:44 - Oct 27 by pencoedjack

I'd imagine OT is full of tw*ts like you so give me the liberty any day

I couldn't find the words, thank you 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Citeh smash up Toilets on 11:47 - Oct 28 with 458 viewsWandererJack

Citeh smash up Toilets on 18:48 - Oct 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It is a close call between Anfield and Old Trafford in my opinion.

One thing for sure is that The Liberty stadium would be considerably low on such a list. A truly awful stadium to play football matches in for a club team. There is a reason all other teams, when possible, situate away supporters out of sight. Surely attacking or defending with 3000 of your own supporters directly behind or in front of you provides a great benefit.

Then you have the issue with the location the stadium was built, limiting any quick expansion. Truly disastrous and whoever signed off on it should find another profession.

Newcastle put away fans on the moon and it didn't seem to make a blind bit of difference.
Citeh smash up Toilets on 12:27 - Oct 28 with 438 viewsfather_jack

people must love the smell of piss on their hands

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Citeh smash up Toilets on 14:48 - Oct 28 with 405 viewsDewi1jack

Citeh smash up Toilets on 20:05 - Oct 27 by LeonisGod

Probably had those f*ckin taps on that are supposed to know when your hands are there, but never do. So I reckon those sinks were asking for it.

Those fuggin things are terrible.
Especially when you've found a similar working soap dispenser that works (or has soap in it) only for the tap to refuse point blank to give up even a drop of water.

Don't think the Romans meant to give us those

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Citeh smash up Toilets on 14:51 - Oct 28 with 401 viewsLoyal

Citeh smash up Toilets on 14:48 - Oct 28 by Dewi1jack

Those fuggin things are terrible.
Especially when you've found a similar working soap dispenser that works (or has soap in it) only for the tap to refuse point blank to give up even a drop of water.

Don't think the Romans meant to give us those

You should always check the taps first, fcking Romans would despair to read this.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Citeh smash up Toilets on 16:00 - Oct 28 with 378 viewsDewi1jack

Citeh smash up Toilets on 20:44 - Oct 27 by pencoedjack

I'd imagine OT is full of tw*ts like you so give me the liberty any day

Top quality post

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Citeh smash up Toilets on 02:55 - Oct 29 with 340 viewsEbo

Citeh smash up Toilets on 20:10 - Oct 27 by Morganator100

Went to the game last night with 6 mates, none of us from Manchester. Then again only 2 supported Man Utd. I went as he had cheap tickets and all together.

The people around us were 70% Irish, 3 French people, a group of Chinese but they could have been from Manchester.

As for best stadium, it's not a patch on Millenium Stadium.

I found Barcelona's Camp Nou to be a little like that. Went in 2010. Tourists everywhere and it had the feel of a pre season friendly game despite it being a league game. Loads of Dutch, Japanese and even American tourists in the ground fiddling with mobile phones and filming it all.

Behind the goals is where all the hardcore local fans sit, I was up in the gods. Ended Barca 2 - Getafe 1 (Xavi and Messi)

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024