Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 09:10 - Oct 28 with 3746 viewsLoyal

Fcking idiot.
http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/i-want-to-learn-from-huw-jenkins-says-sw

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 09:11 - Oct 28 with 3178 viewsMurph75

A sh!t attempt of spin by the club.
I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 09:15 - Oct 28 with 3161 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Learn from the failings hopefully. I think there will be a handing over period and HJ and LD will move on before christmas
I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 09:15 - Oct 28 with 3155 viewsLoyal

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 09:11 - Oct 28 by Murph75

A sh!t attempt of spin by the club.

The majority will be overjoyed to hear this shit.
'Johnny Hollins Barmy Army' whilst Rome burns.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 09:18 - Oct 28 with 3140 viewscostalotta

Ah well, thats not a very good start!

Incoming....
I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 09:40 - Oct 28 with 3053 viewsSwanzay

Great advertising by Sage
I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 11:05 - Oct 28 with 2880 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What can he learn about "Advertising" & "Promotion" with his CV from a guy that is a failed businessman and has allowed the club to fall in to the relegation zone with his "dealings" and does not handle advertising to boot?

I do not know who advised him to say it, but it makes him look a right plonker, perhaps we should call him Rodney.
I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 11:16 - Oct 28 with 2857 viewsLeonisGod

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 11:05 - Oct 28 by A_Fans_Dad

What can he learn about "Advertising" & "Promotion" with his CV from a guy that is a failed businessman and has allowed the club to fall in to the relegation zone with his "dealings" and does not handle advertising to boot?

I do not know who advised him to say it, but it makes him look a right plonker, perhaps we should call him Rodney.

Or to put it another way, what can he learn from the guys that took the club from the bottom of L4 into the PL and European competition, and then made personal fortunes off the back of it whilst out-manoeuvring co-owners and possibly even the new buyers? Seems to me that they have been incredibly 'successful' as measured in business terms.

They may well have played another blinder getting the majority of their shares out when they did. If we go down the yanks will be getting the blame, even if the seeds were sown by Huwey and the gang.
I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 11:20 - Oct 28 with 2833 viewsmax936

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 11:16 - Oct 28 by LeonisGod

Or to put it another way, what can he learn from the guys that took the club from the bottom of L4 into the PL and European competition, and then made personal fortunes off the back of it whilst out-manoeuvring co-owners and possibly even the new buyers? Seems to me that they have been incredibly 'successful' as measured in business terms.

They may well have played another blinder getting the majority of their shares out when they did. If we go down the yanks will be getting the blame, even if the seeds were sown by Huwey and the gang.

Believe me Jenkins and the rest of the vipers will not escape blame, I guarantee it 100%

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 11:22 - Oct 28 with 2829 viewsSmellyplumz

Nope the blame lays firmly with lying c u n t Huw I'm afraid, that will never change.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 11:23 - Oct 28 with 2826 viewsWingstandwood

That is one of the worst ever examples of 'own-goal' kamikaze PR I can ever think of! Yeah mentioning Jenkins is really going to gain the affection, trust and respect of long term SCFC supporters and Trust members that know exactly what's gone on. Whilst he was at it he should have praised Morgan, Katzen, Van Zweden, Dineen and Cooze also.

Argus!

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 11:32 - Oct 28 with 2785 viewsairedale

Give me £5 million quid and you can blame me as well if you want.
I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 11:57 - Oct 28 with 2743 viewsmax936

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 11:23 - Oct 28 by Wingstandwood

That is one of the worst ever examples of 'own-goal' kamikaze PR I can ever think of! Yeah mentioning Jenkins is really going to gain the affection, trust and respect of long term SCFC supporters and Trust members that know exactly what's gone on. Whilst he was at it he should have praised Morgan, Katzen, Van Zweden, Dineen and Cooze also.

PR spin at its best, he must think we all came down in the last shower, either that or he's a bit thick, thinking about it its probably both.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 13:57 - Oct 28 with 2538 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 11:23 - Oct 28 by Wingstandwood

If you include fans who just watch at home, will just watch when we're on TV or just feel a local affection to the club through the area, only a very small minority will even be aware of just how deceiving Jenkins and co have been.

To many I know Huw is still a God for getting us from League 2 to the Premier League and he deserved to sell. They wont agree we were deceived horribly by those involved.

This sort of PR is aimed at those people. Which likely includes around half or more of the attending supporters at The Liberty each match.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 14:14 - Oct 28 with 2493 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

millionaire

hes played a blinder fair play

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 14:41 - Oct 28 with 2433 viewsunion_jack

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 09:40 - Oct 28 by Swanzay

Is it just me or does he look like Adolf Hitler?

(Angel Merkel looks like Hitler as well imo).

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 14:48 - Oct 28 with 2422 viewsLoyal

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 11:57 - Oct 28 by max936

PR spin at its best, he must think we all came down in the last shower, either that or he's a bit thick, thinking about it its probably both.

About as tactful as Hamer and Peter Day.
These people really do take us for fools.

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 14:53 - Oct 28 with 2412 viewsNeiltheTaylor

They must have edited out the end of the sentence "...and Leigh Dineen"

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 14:59 - Oct 28 with 2398 viewsWarwickHunt

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 11:32 - Oct 28 by airedale

Give me £5 million quid and you can blame me as well if you want.

For £5m you can nail me to a tree in Singleton Park and throw cold dogshit at me.
I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 14:59 - Oct 28 with 2396 viewsMurph75

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 14:59 - Oct 28 by WarwickHunt

For £5m you can nail me to a tree in Singleton Park and throw cold dogshit at me.

Would you want the money upfront?
I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 15:02 - Oct 28 with 2390 viewscockneyswan

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 14:53 - Oct 28 by NeiltheTaylor

They must have edited out the end of the sentence "...and Leigh Dineen"

😂😂😂
I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 15:07 - Oct 28 with 2369 viewsGravy

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 14:59 - Oct 28 by WarwickHunt

Prices must have gone up considerably in the West End for that sort of thing since I was last in town...
I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 15:08 - Oct 28 with 2363 viewscockneyswan

Why wouldn't he want to learn from the slimey cÂ¥nt who has trousered about £10 million, an OBE ,and also fooled the whole football media into thinking he is a Swansea hero 😂😂😂
[Post edited 28 Oct 2016 15:42]
I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 15:27 - Oct 28 with 2296 viewsWingstandwood

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 13:57 - Oct 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If you include fans who just watch at home, will just watch when we're on TV or just feel a local affection to the club through the area, only a very small minority will even be aware of just how deceiving Jenkins and co have been.

To many I know Huw is still a God for getting us from League 2 to the Premier League and he deserved to sell. They wont agree we were deceived horribly by those involved.

This sort of PR is aimed at those people. Which likely includes around half or more of the attending supporters at The Liberty each match.

Yes indeed this PR stunt (and f#cking stunt it is) may be only really offensive to a certain SCFC support section but that specific support section does still rather contain the most loyal, most passionate, most dynamic, most proactive, most knowing, most well informed and least easily fooled.

That few thousand are the true heart and soul of the club and the very support section the 'new-investors' can least afford do without and be the most weary not to offend.

Argus!

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 15:47 - Oct 28 with 2250 viewsswansea101

18 months ago huw was still a legend to most. There is a knowledge he can impart I'm
Sure. Let's hope it is everything prior to the last 18 months though
I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 15:57 - Oct 28 with 2209 viewsDewi1jack

I just want to learn from Huw Jenkins 😂 on 09:40 - Oct 28 by Swanzay

Missed that.
Fuggin hilarious- certainly had me chuckling.

IMHO, this is a polite way of saying, what a waste of 6 years free Global advertising on nearly every TV station, major newspapers/ magazines etc with such a small narrow minded, lazy, incompetent commercial department run by Dimwit with all the rest agreeing that he was the best for the job.
Reckon some people aren't safe with millions of £s in their greedy little fingers.
Imagine all the glue they can buy and sniff now.

Good riddance to Dimwit.
Hopefully all the rest of the sellouts will fukoff as well. They're the tw@s who have us infighting.

Told you we'd have been better appointing a hard boiled egg than Dineen.
But many on here have denounced some of us for daring to question the Commercial Department.
Even when they (guessing Dimwit as CD) thought someone with little to no qualifications and fukall experience was the best appointee of the bunch.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024