Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For all of you harping on about how could the Trust have known.... 11:40 - Oct 28 with 1466 viewsTheResurrection

This is from 2 years ago.

There was a lot of worry and concern from even before then.

I'm sorry - but please no more with the excuses. You're embarrassing yoursleves.

https://thejack.army/threads/huw-cooze-andphil-sumbler-do-you-trust-the-trust.67

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

For all of you harping on about how could the Trust have known.... on 11:45 - Oct 28 with 1452 viewsNeathJack

Oh good, another thread.

I think you've made your point.

Are you even a member?
For all of you harping on about how could the Trust have known.... on 11:57 - Oct 28 with 1419 viewsWingstandwood

For all of you harping on about how could the Trust have known.... on 11:45 - Oct 28 by NeathJack

Oh good, another thread.

I think you've made your point.

Are you even a member?

I am not involved in any personal in-fighting and spats with anyone on this board and must add that link has posted some extremely relevant information to help both inform and evaluate the current situation .

That information is very informative and revealing to the point of being utterly mind blowing to someone like myself whom has donated a considerable sum of money to SCST. And bad apple aside (not blaming any decent Trust members past and present) Makes me feel like a complete and utter mug for doing so.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2016 12:01]

Argus!

For all of you harping on about how could the Trust have known.... on 11:59 - Oct 28 with 1403 viewsDarran

If I was a mod I'd remove that link quite simply because if those pricks over there won't allow Planetswans links in there they shouldn't be allowed on here.

That's how f*cking sad they are over there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

For all of you harping on about how could the Trust have known.... on 12:01 - Oct 28 with 1403 viewsperchrockjack

Debate and questions are fine.

Its the rest we don't need.

What s pissed me off is the utter lack of response from Jenkins .

Its time to hear a response so off ya go Huw... lets have it , then move the feck on

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

For all of you harping on about how could the Trust have known.... on 14:43 - Oct 28 with 1266 viewsTheResurrection

Marcham Jack

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

For all of you harping on about how could the Trust have known.... on 18:35 - Oct 28 with 1183 viewsTheResurrection

For all of you harping on about how could the Trust have known.... on 14:43 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

Marcham Jack

MARCHAM JACK

For all of you harping on about how could the Trust have known.... on 20:24 - Oct 28 with 1068 viewsswansea101

For all of you harping on about how could the Trust have known.... on 11:59 - Oct 28 by Darran

If I was a mod I'd remove that link quite simply because if those pricks over there won't allow Planetswans links in there they shouldn't be allowed on here.

That's how f*cking sad they are over there.

So they're fu cking sad for not letting planetswans links on there, so you want theirs removed for the same reason? Must make you fu cking sad as well
For all of you harping on about how could the Trust have known.... on 20:51 - Oct 28 with 1028 viewsmarchamjack

For all of you harping on about how could the Trust have known.... on 18:35 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

MARCHAM JACK

No need to shout.

I haven't read all 22 pages of that thread in fairness, so I may have missed the answer to my question somewhere in there. If so, let me know on what page please and I'll have a look.

Back to my question - how is it the Trust's fault if they got actively closed out of negotiations with the Americans due to the fact (which I think most agree on) the 'sell outs' didn't tell them/involve them in those negotiations?

As you and I agreed earlier. Vey simple to answer (your words). Go on then.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Login to get fewer ads

For all of you harping on about how could the Trust have known.... on 21:16 - Oct 28 with 982 viewsWatchman

Mr Ressurection
just 2 points here

1.Be very careful what you wish for
2.Don't let your ego be played by those, who are hurting something, you say you love

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

For all of you harping on about how could the Trust have known.... on 21:51 - Oct 28 with 926 viewsTheResurrection

For all of you harping on about how could the Trust have known.... on 20:51 - Oct 28 by marchamjack

No need to shout.

I haven't read all 22 pages of that thread in fairness, so I may have missed the answer to my question somewhere in there. If so, let me know on what page please and I'll have a look.

Back to my question - how is it the Trust's fault if they got actively closed out of negotiations with the Americans due to the fact (which I think most agree on) the 'sell outs' didn't tell them/involve them in those negotiations?

As you and I agreed earlier. Vey simple to answer (your words). Go on then.

I can't believe I have to spell this out for you. You've also ben on these message boards since all this has kicked off.

See Eastern Jack's posts on your original thread about this.

For all of you harping on about how could the Trust have known.... on 22:10 - Oct 28 with 898 viewsWatchman

For all of you harping on about how could the Trust have known.... on 21:51 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

I can't believe I have to spell this out for you. You've also ben on these message boards since all this has kicked off.

Marcham relax! you are talking with #dineenlovechild being played and its ego cannot recognise it

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

For all of you harping on about how could the Trust have known.... on 00:29 - Oct 29 with 829 viewsmarchamjack

For all of you harping on about how could the Trust have known.... on 21:51 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

So, no answer at all. Still.

Dear me.

Credibility...zero.

Spell it out for me.

Oh no...you can't spell it out. That's precisely what you can't do, can you?

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

For all of you harping on about how could the Trust have known.... on 09:35 - Oct 29 with 713 viewsicecoldjack

The only incredible thing is that it's taken this long for the penny to drop. No way can you have a guy getting paid by the club to then be objective and thorny towards the club when needs be.
For all of you harping on about how could the Trust have known.... on 10:50 - Oct 29 with 631 viewsdobjack2

For all of you harping on about how could the Trust have known.... on 09:35 - Oct 29 by icecoldjack

The only incredible thing is that it's taken this long for the penny to drop. No way can you have a guy getting paid by the club to then be objective and thorny towards the club when needs be.

Nearly right.

No way should someone who is representing the trust have been placed in a position where they were being paid directly by the club to do work such as director or the supporter liaison officer.

It did not matter whether the payments influenced their actions (the truth is none of us know, all anyone can do is state their opinion) the reality is that it has left the supporter director open to accusations that they have not been representing the trust to the best of their ability or have been bought off. The supporter director, whoever they are in the future, has to be seen to be above suspicion as a representative of the trust.

Originally I thought that any payments were simply reasonable expenses - travel/board/subsistence to attend events/meetings which did not worry me as long as everything went through the trust. It clearly was not the case which was a big mistake by the trust board as it has compromised fan perception of the Integrity of the supporter director.

The trust have admitted their mistakes, are ensuring that they cannot be repeated and Huw cooze has resigned as supporter director as a consequence of the mistakes the trust board have made.

In my opinion it's time to move on and for the trust board to meet with the new majority share owners and look to try and build a relationship with them for the good of the supporters of this club.

Some may not agree with my opinion and I respect that. Again, in my opinion, the way forward for those who are not satisfied by the remedies that the trust has taken is to join the trust if they are not already members and get active. Go to trust meetings and speak out at what you don't agree with and ultimately as the trust is a democratic organisation either put yourself forward for election or support other candidates that represent your views at trust elections.

Time to come together to achieve the best for supporters following the share sale. If anyone has a personal agenda that does not involve doing the best for supporters then i have to question their motives.

There have been so many conspiracy theories floating around that it isn't beyond the realms of possibility that some of those who seem hell bent on trying to destroy the trust are simply puppets of people who may want to see the trust neutered as a voice for the fans in the ears of the other shareholders.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024