Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile our team 23:46 - Oct 28 with 792 viewsswancity

Have some vital league matches coming up.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Meanwhile our team on 23:58 - Oct 28 with 777 viewsHighjack

Oh f uck I'd forgotten about that.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Meanwhile our team on 00:05 - Oct 29 with 767 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bob seems to think we've improved somewhat. I'm not so sure....................................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Meanwhile our team on 00:18 - Oct 29 with 744 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I can't wait for another 70 minutes of Sousa-ball followed by 20 minutes of us actually trying to score a goal.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Meanwhile our team on 10:29 - Oct 29 with 637 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Despite everything going on with the Sale and the Trust this is where the immediate future of the club is going to be decided.
It will not be until January that the Board can have any further impact on what hapens in terms of Relegation or not, it is all down to BB & the players until then.
Meanwhile our team on 10:33 - Oct 29 with 633 viewsperchrockjack

So all the cross examinations and questions from the fans rep are really irrelevant in our quest to save our status.

We ve all taken our eyes off the ball

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Meanwhile our team on 10:47 - Oct 29 with 623 viewsmonmouth

Meanwhile our team on 10:33 - Oct 29 by perchrockjack

So all the cross examinations and questions from the fans rep are really irrelevant in our quest to save our status.

We ve all taken our eyes off the ball

I'd guess some are more interested in saving our club than our status. Count me amongst those. The two things may be interlinked, but both are equally important. Your hatred of people colours everything you post on here.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Meanwhile our team on 11:00 - Oct 29 with 612 viewsperchrockjack

Odd.

Do I have to paint a picture of the moon.

You have some pithy posts to your name, mon, let's be honest.

I m fesrful this situation will rebound badly on the club.

There s no need .

No need at all for a reply like that either

Meanwhile our team on 13:44 - Oct 29 with 540 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Meanwhile our team on 10:47 - Oct 29 by monmouth

I'd guess some are more interested in saving our club than our status. Count me amongst those. The two things may be interlinked, but both are equally important. Your hatred of people colours everything you post on here.

"Saving our Club" may be a bit harder from the Championship, especially if it is Asset Stripped as the Yanks leave.
Maybe it will turn a full circle.
But there appears to be quite a few on here hankering after the old days, so they should be happy.
Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile our team on 13:59 - Oct 29 with 520 viewsperchrockjack

Depends which old days

Meanwhile our team on 14:35 - Oct 29 with 506 viewsHeadmaster

You know, it really annoys me that there were people on here who persistently and aggressively put down fans who raised concerns about our club. Negative doom-mongers we were called. 'Plastic fans' was another. Some of us were even told to support another team.

And now look where we are. Every time I look at the table I get so f*cking angry at Jenkins and the rest of the incompetent, greedy fools, and the idiots on here who blindly supported them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024