Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Standing Rock Sioux Tribe 02:16 - Oct 29 with 373 viewsEbo

Anyone been following this story?

Really sad times but this amazing thing happened yesterday as Native Americans attempting to stop a pipeline from being built on their land got assistance from a large herd of wild buffalo.

http://usuncut.com/resistance/thousands-wild-buffalo-appear-nowhere-standing-roc

I really hope they can win this but I fear they will be torn apart and their land swallowed up by multinationals.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe on 02:58 - Oct 29 with 362 viewsphact0rri

This entire situation is a travesty. Last year a bunch of gun nuts took over federal land and set up a commune, and the police just watched. Some native peoples stand on their own land, peacefully to resist commercial interest and they are beating them, arresting them, sicking dogs on them.

I am so proud of these people, and wish I could stand with them. I can only pray things work out. because they deserve for this protest to work out, and spread the belief that a few people can make a difference.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe on 03:00 - Oct 29 with 360 viewsEbo

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe on 02:58 - Oct 29 by phact0rri

This entire situation is a travesty. Last year a bunch of gun nuts took over federal land and set up a commune, and the police just watched. Some native peoples stand on their own land, peacefully to resist commercial interest and they are beating them, arresting them, sicking dogs on them.

I am so proud of these people, and wish I could stand with them. I can only pray things work out. because they deserve for this protest to work out, and spread the belief that a few people can make a difference.

A lot of my American friends have been posting the very same thing you just wrote mate. I just don't know what to say anymore, world has truly gone nuts.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024