Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This team would struggle in the Championship 22:21 - Oct 31 with 650 viewsMagic_Michu

I feel a little sorry for Bob... there is no quality there at all... bar Fabianski and Gylfi

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

This team would struggle in the Championship on 22:22 - Oct 31 with 635 viewsjasper_T

Bartley looks decent in the Championship. Good thing we sorted out his contract.
This team would struggle in the Championship on 22:28 - Oct 31 with 607 viewsNookiejack

This team would struggle in the Championship on 22:22 - Oct 31 by jasper_T

Bartley looks decent in the Championship. Good thing we sorted out his contract.

Yanks will sell Bartley to recoup their investment
This team would struggle in the Championship on 22:29 - Oct 31 with 585 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

it wouldnt struggle

but we'll find out next season i guess

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

This team would struggle in the Championship on 22:30 - Oct 31 with 565 viewsMagic_Michu

I honestly think it would. Mid table at best. Villa havent sold lots and theyre down the bottom end.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

This team would struggle in the Championship on 22:32 - Oct 31 with 545 viewsJack11

You need grit and determination more than quality in the championship. That's why this current crop would struggle. They lack character as a group and there is no leadership.
This team would struggle in the Championship on 22:44 - Oct 31 with 476 viewsjacabertawe

This team would struggle in the Championship on 22:32 - Oct 31 by Jack11

You need grit and determination more than quality in the championship. That's why this current crop would struggle. They lack character as a group and there is no leadership.

Why do you think four year contracts were handed out?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

This team would struggle in the Championship on 22:45 - Oct 31 with 453 viewsLoyal

This team would struggle in the Championship on 22:44 - Oct 31 by jacabertawe

Why do you think four year contracts were handed out?

For many the penny is dropping.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This team would struggle in the Championship on 22:46 - Oct 31 with 436 viewsmonmouth

It's much worse than that. That absolute dross in the second half tonight would only just beat cardiff. It is seriously bleak. Seriously.

Oh and if f*cking Taylor starts Sunday, I think I'll explode.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

This team would struggle in the Championship on 22:49 - Oct 31 with 418 viewsMatlock_Jack

This team would struggle in the Championship on 22:29 - Oct 31 by oh_tommy_tommy

it wouldnt struggle

but we'll find out next season i guess

We would certainly lose both home and away, to Newcastle.

My view is we'd be about 7th or 8th.

But as you rightly say, we'll find out soon enough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024